Status: ON HOLD!!!!!

The Vampire's Future

The Vampire

"Uncle Jack you should really hire some new waitress." I said laughing at the the woman who dropped
five beers in a row.

He smiled. “I still have one good one sitting in front of me."
I smiled showing off my white teeth. “Give me another order. Let me show these girls how to do this."

He let out a roar of laughter then handed me three beers. “Deliver these to those three vampires
over there." He said pointing to the table in the corner to the left.

I quickly put the beers on a tray and head over to the table.

One of the vampires was a woman. She had long beautiful black hair that stopped in the middle of her back, a round face, brown eyes, she was very skinny, and was dressed in black. The other ones were men. one of them had Black hair, dark eyes and appeared to be skinny to. The other man had darkish blond hair, light blue eyes, and was muscular like. This man was fine, Sexy more like it. Beautiful even.

The tray felt heavy in my arms, but i ignored it.

The darkish blonde was looking at me.

I sit the tray on the table and they quickly grab their beers.

"Thank you." The darkish blonde and the other man said.

The woman just stared at me.

"Keepin’em coming!" She snapped.

Rude.

I pick up the tray and start to leave, but cold hands grabbed my arm.

I turn around to see the darkish blonde holding my arm.

"You need something else?" I asked.

He let me go.

"How long have you had cancer?" He asked

Everybody who come to the bar know i have cancer but to hear this vampire who don't even come here often made me feel weird.

"Three years." I said.

He lean in closer, so close I could feel his breath on my face.

"How would you like to be strong again? Huh? How would like to feel alive?"
I laughed and hen frowned.

"I would never be happy living as a blood sucker. They are killers. Always have been. If I had to choose between dying or becoming a vampire, I think you know which one would choose." I said leaving.

Uncle jack met me halfway. He had a stake in his hand.

"Cataleya are you ok? Did they hurt you?!" He asked getting mad.

"No uncle jack I’m fine. They mean no trouble." I said.

His muscles relaxed.

My arms felt like they were about to break.

"Uncle Jack take the tray." I said handing him the tray.

"Cataleya are you ok? You don't look very well honey." He asked concern.

"I’m fine uncle jack." I said. “I need another beer for the vampire."

He walks over to the bar and hand me another beer.

I start to walk over to the table but couldn't feel my legs. I felt like I was about to pass out and I have a feeling that's what I’m about to do.

I dropped the beer in my hand and found myself going to the floor.

Cold hands grabbed me before I even touched the floor.

"Take your hands off of her you son of a bitch." Uncle jack yelled.

The cold hands didn't move.

"She needs a hospital." The other voice shouted furious.

"Let her go!" Uncle jack snapped.

"I can make it there faster and you know it. Let me help her. Please I’m begging you." The voice said.

"Go straight to the hospital. I'll meet you there. I have to call her parents." Uncle jack said.

The cold hands scooped me up. I looked up to see the darkish blonde looking at me concern and scared. Scared for my life.

His beautiful face was the last thing before I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it so far. You have no idea how shock you will be when you read the next chapter. So sit back and relax and enjoy my book