Status: ON HOLD!!!!!

The Vampire's Future

The Cancer Is Worse

I wake up in a hospital bed.

What the hell happen?

I look to my left; my mom, dad, and uncle jack were sleep on the couch.

What day is it? What time is it?

What the hell happen? I need to know. The last thing I remember is the looking at the darkish blonde. That's it. What else happen? Why can't I remember?

"Mom." I said so low it was a whisper.

Her eyes popped open, and she quickly get up and walk over to me.

"Hey baby. How do you feel?"

"Weird." I said smiling. "How long have I been out?"

"Four days. We've all been so worried about you honey." she said.

"I'm fine" I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I’m fine."

She paused.

She's hiding something.

"Mom what aren't you telling me?"

"Baby the doctor said the cancer is worse and that you have two weeks to live. They tested everything over and over again and got the same results. Oh baby" She said hugging me.

Tears ran down my face. "I did everything right. I did nothing wrong. I thought I was doing good. Mom I was getting strong again. I felt it." I sobbed.

"Cataleya you know you can beat it. You are strong baby. You are strong. You have to fight baby. You will get through this baby you just have to fight. You can beat it baby." She kept saying.

***
The doctor came later on that day to tell them the date changed and that they don't have much time with me.

They didn't take it very well, but I did, I'm not afraid of dying any more. I guess this is my destiny. This is where I was supposed to die all alone.

I never thought I would be here. To be honest I would rather die in my sleep.

I look at uncle jack who was crying his eyes out.

"Uncle Jack don't cry. You'll make me cry." I said smiling.

"It's just that-" He started crying full force.

I grab his hand. "It's ok uncle jack. I'm not afraid of dying anymore. Just think about it, I’ll be free. No more pain and suffering. I'll be free." I said tears rolling down my face.

He kiss my hand repeatedly. "I'm going to miss you so very much."

"We all will be together again one day. I promise." I said. “I need you to do something for me."

"Anything honey."

"Promise me you will live right."

"I promise." He said still kissing my hand.

My mom and uncle jack have been crying over me all day. My dad have been strong. He haven't shade a tear, but yesterday i heard him say 'God oh god please don't take her away from me' he was crying to. I understand what he's going through. His only child is dying slowly and painfully.

Someone knock on the door and quickly come in. It was the doctor. He looked upset.

"I need to see you for a minute." He said.

They all looked at me.

"Go I’m fine." I said

"We'll be right back." My dad said.

I nodded.

They quickly leave with the doctor.

All I can think about is them. Will they go insane? Will they try to kill themselves? The questions kept coming, and I couldn't answer one.

"How do you feel?" A beautiful voice asked.

I jumped.

I looked around, but there was no one else here but me. I guess I’m hearing things now. I lay back and close my eyes.

"I save your life and this is how you repay me. The silent treatment." The beautiful voice said.

My eyes popped open. I am not hearing thing. Fear sprung up in me.

I winced as I slowly sit up.

"Whose there?" I asked.

The person step out of the darkness. I was shock to see who it was. He had a smile on his face and was dressed in black. He is straight beautiful.

The darkish blonde.

I relaxed a little. A little.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok. I think it was me who triggered your stress or whatever it was. I was um....... well..... Worried about you. I needed to know whether you were ok or not."

I smiled a small smile. "And if I wasn't?" I asked curious.

He smiled a half smile. “I prefer not to say."

It's sweet of him to check on me. Nobody from the bar has been here to check up on me, but this vampire I just me cared enough to come and see about me. It's touching.

My lungs felt like they were being attacked.

He looked at me expression blank. "Are you ok?" He asked.

"The doctor. I need the doctor." I gasped.

He was next to me in a flash.

"Cataleya what's wrong!?!!" He paniced.

"My lungs!!!!!!!!" I gasped

"I can't let you die on me." He said.

I thought I saw a tear escape his eye.

I grabbed his arm tight. I'm sure he couldn't feel anything.

"It want hurt long. I Promise."

His fangs popped out.

I start fighting him with the energy i had left. Then he grabbed my arms with one hand and tilt my head to the side with the other one exposing my neck.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry." He said as he sunk his teeth into my neck.

Tears ran down my face as my vision blurred.

He quickly pull back. "I'm sorry." he repeated.

I started to shack as my vision started to darken.

Then it just got darker and darker.

*****