Status: ON HOLD!!!!!

The Vampire's Future

Eric's story

I left sookie and cataleya to the packing.

I need to get cataleya out of here quick fast and a hurry. If she fine cataleya she will take her from me. I want allow that. Cataleya is my world now. Besides she is evil now. There's no way cataleya is going to choose her over me. But if cataleya see her she might just go with her because of her she look but she something else deep down now. If she so much as touch cataleya I want hesitate to kill her.

So caught up in my thoughts I bumped into Nora.

She looked so mad.

"Nora-"

"Shut up!" She barked. "You haven't touched me since that little bitch been here-"

"Watch your mouth!" I snapped.

"We haven't had sex since she got here."

I signed.

"Do you still love me?" She asked looking me in th eyes.

"You know I do."

"Prove it. Say you don't care about her. Say you never did. Say you wish you never turned her."

I paused. I can't believe she's making me say this. Well I want mean it.

"Nora you know I only care about you. Cataleya mean nothing to me. I don't care about her and I never did. I was feeding on her. I didn't mean to change her. She is nothing to me. she was only my lunch. I swear. She's just a Kid who is screwing up my life." I said looking her in the eyes.

Nora smiled and kissed me. She pulled back and looked at me then past me.

******