Status: ON HOLD!!!!!

The Vampire's Future

Cataleya's story

Tears were running down my face.
I can't believe he feel that way about me.
Nora looked at me. Eric turned around to see who she was looking at and as soon as he saw me his his expression went blank. Completely blank.
"First of all you're sick for fucking your sister. Second I hope you're happy you want ever see me again and that's a promise." I said running away.
"Cataleya!!" He yelled.
He was right beside me in a flash. Actually running with me.
"Cataleya what you heard back there wasn't true. I was just saying somethings that Nora wanted me to say. I didn't mean them. I swear I didn't."
"Stay away from me!" I screamed.
"Cataletya listen to me." He said grabbing my arm.
I stopped running and pulled my arm back so fast I most fell,and struck Eric with lightening.
He flew back so far I couldn't see him anymore. "Cataleya! Don't leave! Just let me explain." He screamed in pain.
I walked away like I couldn't hear him.
"Cataleya! The Sun! You will die! Please! don't do this to me!" He screamed.
He must be in to much pain to stop me. Oh well. I don't give a damn about anything anymore.
"You know it sounds like you really care. Too bad you don't." I said walking out the front door.
******
♠ ♠ ♠
I have writer block and can't seem to get past it. I should have something very soon.