Status: ON HOLD!!!!!

The Vampire's Future

Powers

I kept running until I was out side. It didn't take long before my tears came. I can't hold them any more. I want to hurt somebody. How come I don't have vampire speed. I still walk and run like a human. UGH!!

I'm so angry!!!

All I can think about is fire.

How could he do this to me better yet my family. I want to kill someone. Someone like Eric.

I wanted to throw something but there was nothing insight.

Then just like that a lode of fire shot out of my hands and caught onto the grass.

"Oh my god!!!!" I screamed. Then right on target a load of water shot out of my hands putting the fire out instantly.

What the hell happen??

Did fire and water just come out of my hand. I look at my hands. They were the same. Pale but paler.

This is so fucking werid.

Maybe I should try somwthing else. I look around for an object. My eyes came across a glass with water in it.

I point my index finger at it, and nothing happen.

Maybe I need to concentrate,

I erase everything in my mind and focus on the glass. I point my finger back at the glass. And it moved.

It moved!!!!!! It fucking moved!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!! Wait a minute focus Cataleya!!!

It moved again. It kept moving until it was all the way off the ground and in the air.

I smiled. This is so awsome. I can't believe this.

Then without thinking about it I balled my hand into a fist and the glass busted and water went everywhere.

"This is so cool." I said to myself.

Powers. I have powers.

I did a cart wheel and unexectedly lightening let my hands. Good thing they were in the air.

This is so funny.

Then a flim in my head started to play. A boy was walking to me, and smiling. Then I realized who it was. It was ollie. It took me a minute to realize this was fin to happen. I quickly turn around to see ollie walking my way smiling.

I give him a plain smile.

"Um... what are doing?" He asked looking at the big burnt spot in the grass and the water and shattered glass on the ground.

"Just messing around. Can you leave me alone so I can get back to it."

I want him so bad.

"Cataleya is it?" he said. "Why don't you let me take you on a date."

"No thanks. I have things to do."

"I'm not taking no for an answer." he said. "So where do you want our first date to be?" he asked.

"Are you forcing me on a date with you?" I asked.

He smiled. "If that's what you call it."

"How about the bar." I asked. " It's perfect."

"The bar it is. come on." he said turning his back toward me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I know you're half human and half vampire with human effects. Sookie told me everything. I saw you in the hallway when you and Eric were fighting. you could've used vampire speed to get away faster but instead you ran. human paste and that's when I realize you don't have vampire speed. So why don't you just hop on my back and we'll be there in no time."

I stood there for a moment then jumped on his back. "Don't let me fall."

He turned his head to the side and smiled at me. "Never."

Before I knew it the wind smacked me in the face. I cover my face in his neck.

I'm sorry Eric.

***