Status: ON HOLD!!!!!

The Vampire's Future

Uncle Jack

Ollie stopped right in fron the bar. I quickly jump down and he turned around to look at me. "Why are we really here?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." I said smiling.

"Hey look there are a lot of vampires who have beef with Eric in there. And they don't know about you and it must stay that way. But if they even suspect Eric is your maker they will use you to get what they want from him. If they find out you are half human and half vampire they will either sell you, kill you, or use you. Understood?"

"Yeah." I said. "Now can we please go inside."

"Eric is going to kill me." He said under his breath.

I grab his hand. "I'll put in a good word for you. I promise. Now come on."

We go in together side by side holding hands.

All eyes were on me. Shocked eyes more like it. "Ollie how long have I been missing." I whispered.

"A month."

What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!! How is that even possible. I looked at him.

"Cataleya don't do this right now. Get Eric to explain it to you later." He whispered back.

"I sure will." I said.

I sit down at the bar and ollie sat right beside me. He was looking everywhere.

I look around for uncle jack and found him at the other end of the bar looking down at something.

"Uncle jack!" I yelled.

His eyes snapped up and met mine. His mouth dropped to the floor. "Cataleya." He mouthed. Tears ran down his face. Then without thinking about it he jumped over the counter.

I quickly stand up. There was a good space between us. Before I knew it I took off running. It felt like hours before his arms picked me up and swong me around. He quickly put me down and looked me all over.

"You're a- a-"

"Vampire." I finished and laughed.

"We- we -we thought you were dead. Honey it's been a month since I saw you. Where have you been?" He asked. "We put missing flyers up and eveything. We thought some one had kidnapped you for ransom. Cataleya we thought you were already dead because of the cancer. But we never gave up. Where were you?" He asked.

"I don't know uncle jack." I said. "Somewhere with a lot of mountains though."

"whose your maker?" He asked.

"Can't tell you his name, but all I can say is that he takes good care of me. Over protective though. But hey I have to deal with it."

"Have he been in this bar before?" He asked.

I smiled. "Yes. I'll give you a hint. He caught me before I fell." I already know he know cause i've never fell in this bar.

"He's your maker?" He asked shocked.

"Yes uncle jack."

"why would he turn you?"

"He said I was important to him."

"Well I'm glade you're ok, and that that fella's taking care of you."

"Where's my mom and dad?"

"your mother's gone."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"She couldn't take all this and she left we went looking for her but we couldn't find her. But I'm pretty sure she'll come back when she hear about you." He said.

I can't believe my mom would this to them. While I'm missing she runs off when they need her the most. I can't believe this. Dad. Oh my god dad.

"Where is dad?"

"He's at home looking at your pictures."

"Have he been doing that the whole month?"

"Yeah. Pretty much. If he's not doing that he's watching the video of your birth or sitting in your room crying. I'm so glade you're ok. Cataleya I just can't believe this. you're here in front of me right now. We have to tell your dad. You need to go see him."

"No. No uncle jack. I can't not now. But tell him that I'm alive and well ok. Tell him I'm fine and that he'll see me soon. ok."

"Cataleya where are you going? You just got back you can't leave. Please stay."

"I can't uncle jack my maker doesn't know I'm here but he'll find out and he'll be very upset. I promise you I'll come back." I said hugging him.

I quickly pull back and walk over to Ollie.

"Let's go before I cry." I said and he quickly grabbed my hand.

We were outside before I knew it. He swung me over his back and the wind was hitting me in the face again. Tears ran down my face but I'm sure the wind dried them up. I can't my believe my mom just left like that. It's not like her to just leave like that. She love daddy. She wouldn't leave when they need each other more. I just don't understand. She just wouldn't leave like that. She just wouldn't.

He stopped and I jumped down. "Thank you." I said walking away.

"You're welcome." He said.

I quickly go in the building. Tears ran down my face full speed. I'm so upset I can't even think. I need somebody to hold me.

Eric appeared down the hallway, expression angry as hell. He was in front of me in a flash.

"Where in the fuck have you been!!!!!" He snapped. He saw my tears and soften a little.

I wrap my arms him and cried softly. I don't care if he took me from my family or broke them up I don't care. He's my maker and he cares about me. Enough to change me.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly." I'm sorry." He whispered.

I felt so weak but I pulled back anyway.

"I promise I want do it again I just had to see him. I promise I want do it again I'm so sorry. Please don't do the maker thing. I'm sorry."

"Cataleya it's ok. Just don't do it again. Did you make eye contact with anybody?" He asked.

"No, just uncle jack."

"That's good."

I started to see lights. They were so bright.

"Cataleya?" Eric said.

"Eric I'm so sorry." I continued to say.

"Cataleya it's ok." He said looking at me all over concerned.

My legs finally gave out and I fell into Eric's arms.

"Cataleya! Cataleya!" Eric screamed.

****