Status: Complete <3

You Have My Attention

Those Pure Blue Eyes Of His

The next morning, I found myself in the kitchen with Andy, well, more specifically, on Andy.

I was perched in his lap, playing with his hair and twirling the soft strands around my finger. Usually, I wouldn’t reach out to touch it for fear of rejection or embarrassment, but today, Andy had called me over to him, pulled me onto his lap and told me it was okay when I cautiously reached my fingers out.

“Your hair is like silk, I wish I could get mine to go like that” I mused quietly, sliding my fingers through his long raven locks and smiling softly as he blew a few strands dangling in-front of his eyes away with his breath.

“Special conditioner, I’ll let you borrow it” he replied, moving his legs up and down slightly so that I was bouncing on his lap.

“Andy! I’m gonna fall off!” I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his neck and clinging to him to avoid falling to the floor.

“Pff, I got you!” his re-assuring statement was contradicted by the maniac grin on his face which didn’t make me feel safer at all.

I knew he wouldn’t drop me though.

“Sure!” I giggled, nuzzling my nose into his bare shoulder. Yes, he was shirtless, he’d only just woken up and nobody except me seemed to sleep in a top on this bus.

“I won’t!” he protested, pinching my sides gently so I started to squirm and laugh just a little bit more.

Trying to hold on with nothing to grip but his bare skin was rather hard, so as my hands aimlessly ran over his milky white skin, making Andy laugh beneath me at my struggle.

I can’t deny that I was having fun, I wasn’t quite sure what thought ran through Andy’s head that made him want me on his lap but I’m glad for it.

Let’s be honest, Andy is very attractive, so sitting on him while we play fought was not one of the worst situations I’d ever been in.

Trying to regain some form of composure, I twisted in his lap so I was facing the other way and noticed CC in the doorway, looking strangely bemused by our antics.

The crush I had on CC was still there, things like that don’t just go away. Of course, I wasn’t one of those people so madly in love they couldn’t function, but I found CC physically attractive and his personality endearing. What I couldn’t help noticing though, was that one of the events that made me realise I had a crush on CC was practically being replicated now with Andy.

Could it be I was developing a crush for Andy as well as CC?

Oh God, now my conscious was going to give me a bollocking! It’s not my fault I found myself being drawn to two people, even though my mind was screaming at me that I was a whore.

“You two are clearly busy, so I’ll leave you to it” he chuckled before turning on heel and heading back to the living room area. That was rather strange, when he’d seen me and Ashley in what could be… shall we say… perceived as an inappropriate situation, he’d acted very strangely. Now he seemed fine though – indifferent, even.

Maybe he didn’t like me after all…

Or, maybe it had nothing to do with me…

But the only other person there was…

Pushing confusion aside, I turned my head back to Andy - who was now resting his head against my shoulder.

“Andyyy, what jobs have I got to do today?” I asked, wanting to know so I could estimate how long it would all take me and in turn know when I had to get off my ass (and Andy’s lap) and start working.

“Lukass, since you’ve been here the bus has been spotless nearly all the time; it wasn’t this clean when we got it! There’s not even much that needs doing anymore! All that really needs doing today is food and can you possibly wash my Batman pillow cases and blankets and stick them on my bed?” he asked sweetly, making his crystal, blue eyes wide and sticking his lower lip out slightly.

Lacking the will power to resist, I jabbed it with my finger so it was back in again, laughing as he then pursed his lips into a pout.

“Don’t poke my lip!” he demanded, putting on an indignant voice and poking my side in return.

“I’ll poke what I want!” I shot back, poking at his nose and cheeks just to be annoying and prove a point. Andy, however, just had to take the opportunity to turn it into an innuendo.

“Ooh, baby, sounds dirty! I prefer stroking to poking though, if I’m being honest” he practically purred in that deep voice of his before casting me an over-exaggerated wink that had us both dissolving into laughter – so much so that I fell off Andy and onto the hard floor.

“Ow! Andy! You said you wouldn’t drop me!” I huffed, folding my arms across my chest and giving him a pout of my own. Immediately, he scrambled off the chair to crouch beside me and engulfed me in a hug.

“I’m sowwwwwwy!” he cried, before leaning back, putting his hands up in dramatic fists in front of him and singing ‘I will never let you fall, I’ll stand up with you forever!’ from Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and pulling me to my feet.

“Well, you did let me fall! Meanie!” I protested his lyric use and prodded his side again, heading towards the door to the lounge so I could relax in there for a bit before starting work.

“I won’t ever again though, promise” his chuckle was quiet but deep and his blue eyes conveyed truth behind the joke, it was mesmerising.

Trying to get the thought of Andy’s beautiful eyes out of my head, I stepped into the living room, only to be met with another sight that would be burnt into my mind forever.

Ashley was having a little make out session on one of the couches.

I think it was safe to say I knew who his crush was now and, honestly, I really didn’t expect it to be with who it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankies to everyone who's reading! :3

Anymore guesses on who Ashley likes? ;)

This story is posted on three websites and currently out of everyone who commented only one person has it right! hehe :3

xo KilljoyAndProudOfIt