Status: Complete <3

You Have My Attention

Bite Marks

Ashley deepened the kiss and our tongues briefly fought for dominance, it wasn’t long before he one. I let him explore my mouth as he held me firmly, biting at my lip occasionally and running his hands up and down my sides. It wasn’t long before his lips left mine, though; I thought he was finished, and went to ask him what that was all about, but my unformed words turned into a quiet, embarrassing moan as he re-attached his lips to my neck and started to suck and nip at the skin there. I was well aware I was like putty in his hands, but I didn't have the will to push him off. In truth, I think the reason I didn’t pull away immediately was because my brain was enjoying the feeling of having someone want me for once. I had no real idea what I felt for Ashley, but he was kissing me and I felt strangely… important, almost special. Either way, it made me feel like I was actually worth wanting, and in the moment, that was all I craved. I didn’t push him back like I perhaps should have done.

His pulled me by my waist away from the wall, his lips never leaving my neck or my jaw. He started directing me towards the bunk area, slowly, because it was hard to move when we were conjoined. As we were about half way there, I heard a click, and knew from hearing it several times a day that it was the sound of the bus door being opened. My eyes immediately flicked open and towards the door as did Ashley, who actually deemed this worth stopping for. Andy was just looking at us with a surprised expression which I’m sure I mirrored. Ashley, though? He didn’t seem to mind about the intrusion. He just shrugged lightly and continued to kiss me, moving back to my lips this time. From near the door, I heard Andy murmur something along the lines of “I guess I’ll leave you to it then…” and head back out of the bus door again.

I could feel Ashley grinning against my lips, like he was happy we were alone on the bus again.

“This way” he practically purred, pushing me gently towards the bunk area. As soon as we were near to Ashley’s bunk (which was one of the bottom ones) he grabbed my hips and set me down on it, before straddling me and continuing to kiss me. Kissing, I could deal with; even though I’d only ever been kissed once before Ashley, I was fine with it. It was when Ashley’s started to move his hips into me that put me into a zone I wasn’t all that comfortable with. He reunited his fingers with my hair again and continued to grind on me. Though most people wouldn’t really be thinking right now, I couldn’t help the stream of thoughts flowing through my head. One of said thoughts stood out predominantly in amongst the rest.

‘Why is Ashley doing this?’

It would be easy to explain it away with ‘maybe he likes me’ but that, of course, would only work if he liked guys, and as far as I knew, he was straighter than the poles the girls he usually goes for dance on.

Maybe that was a little harsh, but it’s another point, I’m hardly his type! Note the lack of blonde hair, massive boobs and fishnets…

I won’t lie and say that the way that Ashley was working his hips wasn’t making me feel amazing, but I couldn’t let myself get lost in the sensation; my thoughts kept tugging my mind back to reality. Ashley obviously noticed that my thoughts were distracting me as I started to become less of a part in the kiss.

“What?” he breathed heavily, his warm breath moving like a wave over my throat.

“Ashley, wh-what’s going on?” I asked, breathing equally as hard.

“We’re making out, duh” he said with a roll of his eyes. When I just raised an eyebrow at him, he re-iterated. “You focus on the others too much; I want you for a change” he purred.

His words sent my head reeling, did this mean he actually did like guys and wanted a relationship? And then another thought came into my head, as if I’d suddenly remembered that this was Ashley Purdy we were talking about. Did it mean anything, or was it just him having some fun?

I decided that I actually needed the answer to this question and just tucked away my fears and asked him.

“Ashley, do you mean ‘want’ as in ‘want me in a relationship way’ or...?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, 'nother cliffhanger! >:) The next chapter will have one too (casual pre warning)

So, what do you think Ashley's going to say? (it won't effect the plot of the story as I already have it planned, I just want to know what you guys think will happen) :)

xo KilljoyAndProudOfIt