Deadly Affairs

Deadly Affairs- Chapter 12

Everything felt like it was in slow motion, especially when I was walking to his office and I loved every minute of it. From the second I entered my boss’ office, the surprised look he had on his face when he saw me standing there, I fed on it and it fueled me even more. His demeanor went back to the normal, arrogant, cocky way.

“What are you doing back here Fuentes? Want to get a head start on all your work I have planned for you tomorrow?” he smirked at me. I walked up to the front of his desk and just gave a slight chuckle to his remark then stopped and gave him a blank stare. I picked up the stapler on his desk and quickly smashed it against his skull, knocking him unconscious. I took off the jacket to my suit then began unpacking my equipment and sitting it on his desk. I put on a pair of disposable gloves, taped his arms to each armrest on the chair with duct tape, wrapped a large amount of tape around his body to the back of the chair then taped his legs together and also put a piece of tape over his mouth. Once I had everything set I crouched down in front of him and slapped his face with a little force to wake him up.

“Glad you could join the party.” I smiled, standing up. He realized he was taped up and began to panic trying to squirm. “Don’t waste your time. Even if you did manage to get out you wouldn’t be able to get to the door in time.” I stood there looking at him and he stopped moving.

“So let’s get this started, shall we?” I picked up the pliers and walked closer to him. “Where is the journal?” I said getting close to his face. He began to mumble something but I couldn’t understand because of the tape over his mouth so I took it off. “Say again?”

“Have you lost your mind?!” he said loudly.

“You didn’t answer my question.” I sighed grabbing his index finger and quickly bending it back with the pliers, breaking it. I could actually hear it make a cracking sound. He screamed out in agony. “Do you want to answer now?”

“It’s in the safe over there in the corner! Holy fucking shit!” he said quickly. I looked over and saw the safe.

“What’s the code?” I asked calmly.

“16, 49, 20.” he said with his teeth clenched together. His finger must be really hurting. I walked over to the safe and put in the code. When I jiggled the handle it didn’t open.

“Wrong combination.” I got up from the safe and walked over to him pushing him towards the desk. “Now we were having fun but you’re starting to be difficult which isn’t fun so...” I picked up the butcher knife and grabbed his hand, placing it on the desk and quickly chopping off the same finger I broke. He screamed even louder than before and blood immediately started spurting out his finger.

“Whoa, we have a bleeder.” I joked. I looked down and noticed some blood got on my shirt so I put the knife down and backed up. “If I knew you’d be squirting blood everywhere I wouldn’t have worn my nice work suit. I have to go in to work tomorrow because my boss is a dick but don’t tell him I said that, he might fire me” I smirked loosening up my tie and rolling up my sleeves.

“Now what’s the combination?” I asked again.

“It’s what I told you.” He kept groaning and whimpering from the pain of just having his finger cut off.

“I’m just gonna put this tape back over your mouth. We wouldn’t want security coming up would we?” I slapped his face playfully; smiling after I put the tape back over his mouth. I tried the combination one more time and it opened this time. “Well I guess I put it in wrong the first time.” I said turning around with the journal in my hand. He started to mumble again so I took the tape halfway off.

“What are you trying to say?”

“You have the book now let me go.” He said. I put the tape back over his mouth and chuckled.

“I can’t do that, sorry bud.” I wasn’t sorry though, I’ve wanted to do this for so long I was actually completely happy and going to savor every moment of this. “Alright so let’s talk because I really want to understand you.” I picked up the longest and sharpest knife off the desk and stood in front of him, twirling it in my hand.

“So why are you such a dick? I honestly want to know why you chose to be a dick to me. See because I have some theories, you want to hear them?” I began to walk around the office. “Well at first I thought that maybe you had a thing for me but you never made a move so I realized it couldn’t be that. Then I thought maybe you had a lot of stress at home and you were taking it out on me but that doesn’t give you the right to be a dick, now does it?” I walked to him and put the tip of the knife on his stomach and pushed lightly, only to leave a little nick.

“The last theory I had and the one I’m sticking with is that maybe you’re just heartless and you like it. Now don’t get me wrong I’m somewhat heartless too but I own up to my demons and I don’t just go around treating people like shit; you just act like everyone should kiss your ass and that’s not okay with me.”

“And it’s not fair. Why should I kiss your ass? ‘Cause you sign my paycheck? I work hard for that paycheck. I do everything you say. Every. Single. Thing. In my opinion I deserve way more than I’m getting paid just because I have to deal with your shit but here I am getting paid the same amount as Justin, a fucking intern!” I drove the knife into his stomach as deep as I could and twisted it a little. I could feel the warm blood through the gloves. The tape over his mouth muffled the sounds he was making but the look in his eyes said it all. That first stab was so intense I could feel my eyes wanting to roll in the back of my head because of how satisfying it was and I didn’t remove the knife I kept it right inside of him.

“Now tell me why that is? Because I won’t run and get your coffee? Because I won’t wipe your ass? Because I won’t do your work for you? Because I won’t be your bitch boy?” With every question I took the knife out and repeatedly stabbed him over and over again until so much blood was spilling out of his body that his eyes were starting to glaze over. “Hey! Stay with me, I’m teaching you life lessons.” I said tapping his face with knife then moving my hair out of my face with my arm.

“Life lessons.” I laughed. “I’m funny. You gotta admit even though I’m killing you I’m pretty funny.” I looked at him and he looked so out of it like he was about to pass out from the amount of blood he had lost.

“Fine, I guess I’m not funny. Anyway back to life lessons, you can’t treat people like shit and expect no one to do anything about. Someone will one day and your day happens to be today.” I walked around to the back of the chair so I’d be behind him and I leaned down close to his ear.

“So with that being said it’s been a pleasure working for you but I’m sorry to say your services are no longer needed here.” I grabbed him by his hair and pulled his head back and deeply slashed his neck ear to ear. When I walked around to look him in the eyes I could see the blood running down his chest and some even coming through the tape over his mouth, I couldn’t help but smile it’s been so long since I’ve done this it felt like a much needed thing. Once he stopped breathing and I saw he was dead I picked up all my equipment off the desk and put it in my bag then wiped down certain areas where I thought I could’ve left prints. I cut the tape off his arms, legs, and body then pushed him onto the floor and took all the tape of his body and the chair just in case finger prints were on that. I put it in the bag picked up the journal and checked the room making sure I wasn’t leaving anything. Once I thought I had got everything I stood over my boss just reminiscing on what just happened then stepped over him picked up my bag and jacket then left the room. When I got to the elevator I took the gloves off and put them in the front pouch of the bag and pressed the button waiting for the elevator. I stepped on when the elevator door opened and went down to the first floor. I walked out the front door and waved goodbye to the security giving him a smile on the way out.
__________________________________

Once I got home I cleaned off all my equipment put it back in my closet and went out back with a metal bucket put my shirt and the gloves inside of it then set them on fire. I had this satisfied and proud feeling while I watched the fire burn the evidence, I felt so alive. I put the fire out after they completely burned and went to take a shower. The warm water ran down my face and back, I couldn’t get that grin off my face I was just so happy. Running my fingers through my hair I heard a faint knock at the door. I grabbed my towel and went to see who it was. When I looked out the peephole I saw Kellin standing there.

“Hey.” I said cracking the door.

“Hey, can I come in?” he asked. I opened the door and let him in. He immediately stared at my chest when he saw I had no clothes on.

“I was taking a shower.” I said.

“Oh sorry, if you want to go finish you can.”

“No, it’s cool. Look I just want to apologize about this morning. I don’t know what happened, I was having a really bad dream and I wasn’t even conscious when I did what I did to you. I would never do that to you and I’m just so sorry. I really am, like I feel really bad.” I gave him a sincere look because I was actually sorry about what I did to him. I really wanted him to forgive me.

“It’s okay. I know you were asleep when you did it. I was just in shock when it initially happened, I couldn’t really speak right after it happened but don’t beat yourself up about it. As long as you don’t actually try to kill me when you’re awake, we’ll be fine.” He joked.

“I definitely won’t.” I smiled.

“Good so can I use your bathroom before you go finish your shower?” Kellin asked.

“Yeah, go ahead.” I said. He walked to the bathroom and I stood out in the living room waiting. Everything was going to be okay. Kellin forgave me, he was a very understanding guy for some reason and I wouldn’t have to deal with my dick of a boss ever again. Things are kinda perfect. I walked to the bathroom and saw he was still in the bathroom so I stood outside waiting. Once he opened the door something just came over me and I was pushing him back into the bathroom as he was trying to come out.
Pushing him against the wall roughly, I smashed my lips against his and immediately tore his shirt off. He began feeling on my chest as I unbuttoned his pants. He pulled my towel off me and quickly kicked off his shoes and pants then we got in the shower. I pulled him close, kissing at his neck as we stood under the shower, the water pouring down on both of us and we both were just touching all over each other. I backed him up against the wall and picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and ran his fingers through my hair.

“Slow this time.” He said then slowly kissed me. I wasn’t really into slow but I’d do anything for him especially after this amazing night and with him here and us doing this it would only get more perfect. I slowly entered him, his breathing hitched and I could feel his nails in my back. I began kissing him again, slowly moving in him but picking up the pace. Grabbing his hand and pressing it against the wall, I looked him in the eyes as I moved faster and deeper inside him. I could tell by the look in his eyes and the moans escaping his lips that he loved every bit of it and I did too. I put my forehead against the wall and smiled, thrusting into him harder. His grip on my neck tightened and his moans got louder, tonight was definitely my night.