Status: In progress?

Be My Escape

You're The Only Thing That's Keeping Me Alive

"Vic! You fucking piece of shit!" The person called out. When I turned around and saw who it was, I was in shock.
It had been Alex- Kellin's overly protective best friend. Shit. "I'm just kidding, Vic." Alex said, pulling me into a hug which was weird for me. Reluctantly, I hugged back.

"I swear to god you hurt Kellin again, and I will personally beat the living shit out of you." Alex whispered in my ear. When he was done talking, he pulled away and patted my back. Almost as an instinct, I grabbed onto Kellin's hand, intertwining our fingers. He gave it a little squeeze, which I returned.

"So are you two dating now?" Alex asked, looking at our hands. Kellin nodded, and cheekily smiled. He was so fricken cute. "So are you actually going to talk to him this time?" He asked, now looking at me.

"Alex. . " Kellin whined, begging him to just drop it. I put my arm around Kellin’s waist, placed a kiss on his cheek and just smiled at him. "You betcha." The crimson color filled his porcelain skin and I couldn't help but grin, I was so lucky.

"Well alright, I'll leave you two alone. I was just checking on Kellin. He was supposed to call me," He replied, with a glare at Kellin that he just shrugged at. Alex laughed and turned to walk away. "See you at home Kellin, love you!"
"Love you too, Alex," he said with a laugh. When Alex was in his car, I grabbed Kellin's wrists so I could put them around my neck but he flinched and brought his wrist to his chest. I instantly felt my stomach drop. I knew why. I grabbed Kellin's hand, and pulled his sleeve up. He pushed it back down though.

"Kellin. . Don't make this harder than it needs to be. Let me see them." He just held out his wrist, not saying a word. I rolled up his sleeve and gasped. Across his wrists were at least fifty cuts and deeper than I expected. He wrapped his arms around my neck and sobbed into my shoulder.
"I'm so sorry, Vic, I was hurting. I'm such a failure, such a fuck up." He cried out. I ran my hands up and down his back, but pulled away so I could see him.

"These," I said, pointing to his wrist, "don't define you. They show how strong you are, and how far you've come without giving up. I'm so so so SO proud of you for not giving up. You are so beautiful Kellin, I wish you saw well, what I saw. I just want you to promise me this won’t happen again." He looked away though instead of agreeing to not let it happen again. I put my face in front of his, so that he was looking at me.
"Kellin. . Promise me."
"Fine. I promise. For you. Don't make me regret this Vic. . "

"I won't." I replied, pulling him in for another kiss. I meant every word. Although Kellin and I had only been talking for a few days, I could feel myself falling for him. From the first moment I had saw him, I had gotten butterflies. And I still do.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and walked him to the closest tree. I sat down, and he mirrored my movements looking at me this time. His eyes were still slightly red from crying earlier and it made me sad. When we was in pain, so was I. I laid down, pulling him with me. I once again wrapped my arms around his skinny waist and kissed his neck. For the next hour or so, we just lay there, under the tree, holding each other. It was honestly the best feeling in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! I haven't updated in awhile so I wanted to give you SOMETHING. Next chapter will be long. enjoy even tho it sucks xoxo comment please and let me know what you think!