Sequel: Celestial Cataclysm
Status: No matter what happens, keep fighting.

Wretched Apocalypse

Chapter One - Working (Andy)

"The wretched and divine," I sang as the newest song to our album ended.

I looked out at my band mates Jinxx, Ashley, CC and Jake as they nodded in approval at how the song sounded. I smiled and looked over at our producer John who gave me the thumbs up. I nodded and took the earphones off and stepped out of the booth.

"That was fantastic," John chirped.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Well done Andy," CC said with a smile.

"Thanks buddy" I chuckled.

I looked over at Ash who was glued to the TV. I walked up to him and poked him. He looked at me with dark eyes and a pale look on his skin.

"Ash, what's wrong man?" Ashley pointed to the TV and it was on the news. The banner read "ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS HERE." I scoffed and looked back at Ash.

"Are you going to believe this garbage?" I muttered.

"It's just a hoax, I bet," said Jinxx.

I nodded and turned the TV off and sat next to Ashley and patted his shoulder.

"Nothing to worry about," I mused.

Ashley nodded and then I stood up.

"Well I say we head back to the hotel and rest up for tomorrow," I issued.

Everyone nodded and we left the studio but John stayed behind. We piled into my car and started to drive down the street. I saw a figure standing in the middle of the road, but couldn't see much. It was snowing like a motherfucker here. I stopped when I got closer and they just stood there in a daze. I tooted my horn but it obviously wasn't working so I stuck my head out the window.

"Move it asshole!" I yelled.

They just stared at me and made a sickly moan. I frowned and just drove around them. I heard Ashley gasp as I looked at him in the mirror.

"T...there was something odd about that guys skin and eyes," he stuttered.

"Probably just some drunk," I mumbled.

Ashley looked at me concerned and I just ignored him. We continued driving to the hotel and I couldn't seem to put my finger on why Ashley was acting so weird.

*Time lapse 3 hours*

I was snuggled into my bed, reading a book when I heard some frantic knocking at my door. I put my book down and walked over to the door and Ashley was there in just his boxers.

"Ash what the..." I didn't finish because he clapped his hand over my mouth.

"Shh!" he whispered.

He took his hand away from my mouth and walked over to my bedroom window. I closed the door and walked over to Ashley.

"Ash, what's going on?" I growled.

Ashley grabbed my hand and pulled me up close to the window and pointed outside. I looked across the street and saw a body on the ground and two figures tearing at its insides. My eyes widened and I looked away.

"No, no, no, not happening!" I panicked.

"Andy, it is happening. It's spreading through America, we have to leave before it gets worse!" Ashley grumbled.

I looked at him and then back out the window.

"We have to get the others in here, and I have to let Juliet know," I muttered.

Ashley groaned a little and I looked at him oddly.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing," he replied.

I frowned and told him to go get the others as I closed the curtains to my window and slipped some clothes on. This was all too weird. I sent a text to Juliet.

"Get some stuff packed and try pack anything that can be used as a weapon. I will explain what's going on when I see you!"

I put my phone away and waited for Ashley to come back with the others. This better not be as bad as it looks. Just stay calm Andy, stay calm.
♠ ♠ ♠
So as you can see each chapter will be written in each band member's point of view. Most of the chapters are fairly small, but it really works well for me. They should progress and get a little longer later on.