Sequel: Celestial Cataclysm
Status: No matter what happens, keep fighting.

Wretched Apocalypse

Chapter Three - Attack! (Jake)

"Let's get out of here" Andy ordered.

Juliet dropped a big bag onto the porch and guns fell out of it. My eyes widened.

"Well then, looks like we are more prepared than ever, grab a gun guys" Ashley muttered.

We all picked up one except for Sammi and Juliet as they had other weapons equipped.

"Right, let's go" CC barked.

Just as we were turning around I saw a zombie appear behind Juliet.

"Juliet! Look out!" I cried.

She turned and screamed as the zombie pounced onto her, digging its teeth into her flesh.

"Fuck!" Andy screamed.

"Shoot it!" Sammi yelled.

I raised my gun and fired as the crack of the gun rang through my ears. The bullet lodged into the zombie's head, spewing putrid blood.

"Gross!" CC whined.

"Nice shot" Ashley mused.

I looked over at him and smirked a little but then looked back at Juliet's lifeless body. Andy stumbled next to her and dropped to his knees, cradling her in his arms. He let a tear drop from his eye and I looked around at the rest of the guys and I saw concern on Jinxx's face. I looked back at Juliet and saw her eyes change to a sickly yellow and her skin becoming pale and infectious.

"Andy, move away from her now!" I screamed.

Andy looked at me then Juliet in horror. Ashley ran behind Andy and grabbed him as Juliet started to rise off the floor. She let out low groans and her limbs were distorted in the most impossible way. Ashley whispered into Andy's ear and his face was struck with pain.

"Andy, you have to shoot her, no one else will" CC issued.

Andy dropped his head and shook it slowly. Ashley rested his hand on his shoulder in a comforting way. I always got that feeling that Ash was hiding something from us. I really don't know. Juliet was moving towards Andy now and he raised a pistol up against Juliet.

"I'm so sorry Juliet" he whispered.

The gun went off with a bang and flesh and blood showered over us. Juliet's headless body fell with a thud and it all went quiet. Andy looked at the carnage he had just made.

"Andy" Ashley mumbled.

Andy ignored him and and pushed past us all.

"Just hurry up and get in the car" he growled.

I looked over at Ashley who looked a bit hurt so I wrapped my arm round his shoulder as Jinxx, Sammi, CC, Ash and I followed Andy to the car and piled inside. It was quiet the whole car ride, except for CC crying on my shoulder because of Lauren. Poor guy, he lost everything but, what can I say...I enjoyed him being this close to me. Wait, what the hell am I saying? I...shit, I think I'm...no I can't. Oh god I don't know. Could I? Fuck it, I don't know.

"We're here" Ashley spoke.

CC sat up a little and looked at me, a little blush on his cheeks. I shrugged it off as we quietly got out of the car and walked into the studio. It was quiet and we all thumped down onto the chairs and couch. I sighed briefly as Ashley and Andy barricaded the door with anything heavy enough to keep zombies out. I looked over at the mixer tables and noticed that John's bag was still under the table. What the fuck? He never went anywhere without it? I started to panic. What if...

"Sammi!" Jinxx yelled.

There was a scream as I heard gun fire, and saw blood splatter inside the music booth. My jaw dropped as Jinxx stepped outside it, splotches of blood everywhere on him. Then I looked as Sammi who was shivering. Jinxx wrapped his arms around her as she cried.

"What happened!" Andy spat.

"There was a zombie in the music booth, it tried to get Sammi but I killed it. I think it was John" Jinxx explained.

Ashley froze in his tracks.

"Is she bitten?" he asked.

"What?" Jinxx muttered.

"He asked if she was fucking bitten!" Andy snapped.

"Andy calm down!" CC growled.

"Well Jinxx is still lucky he has Sammi. I had to shoot my girlfriend and CC's never even made it to Juliet's house!" Andy yelled.

CC's eyes started to well up again so I pulled him into my arms.

"Guys enough!" Ashley roared.

We all went quiet. Ashley has never raised his voice that loud.

"Jinxx, did Sammi get bitten?" he said softly.

Jinxx looked at Sammi.

"Babe, did you get bitten?" he asked.

She shook her head no and I nodded.

"Right, now, let's all calm down and try and think of how the hell we are going to slay these zombies and get out of the country" Ashley issued.

I nodded approvingly along with everyone else.

"What are we going to do for food?" CC asked.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, he loves food.

"I don't know buddy, we will think of something" Andy replied.

I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me.

"Ashley and I stocked up on food, just in case anything happened, most is in the fridge, some of it's in the cupboard" I explained.

Andy looked at Ashley and smiled, sending Ash into a blushing mess. Something is seriously going on there. CC lent against me.

"My hero" he whispered.

My heart flipped and I tried to hide my scarlet face. God, could I seriously be falling for CC, I really am not sure. But I would like to find out how he feels first.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done, little tender moment there with Jake and CC, aw. How lovely. Enjoy :)