Sequel: Celestial Cataclysm
Status: No matter what happens, keep fighting.

Wretched Apocalypse

Chapter Five - Turning (CC)

We arrived in Scranton early the next morning. All of us were exhausted, especially Jinxx as Sammi was complaining of stomach pains. I can’t help but think that she’s been infected. If she has then it will just lead to a whole lot of trouble. Not to mention a heartbroken Jinxx. I’ve never felt this scared in my life. Jake’s arms were gently wrapped around me and he was snoozing against Jinxx’s shoulder. He looked so peaceful but inside I knew he was just as frightened as me. Scranton was cold and the whole town looked so run down and well, dead.

“We should be careful around here, just in case more of the undead are roaming around here” Andy mumbled.

I could tell all this stress was getting to him. I mean, he had to shoot the one he loved, but I know he sort of likes Ashley. I sighed as we pulled up to an abandoned building. We all piled out of the car with our weapons held closely to us. Danny and the boys stepped out of their car and joined us at the front of the building.

“Right lads, what do you suppose we do?” Danny asked.

“Find shelter, something to keep us alive” Ashley answered.

“What about this building here?” Ben questioned.

“Ben, that could be ridden with the undead, you never know” I added.

“I guess you’re right mate” he replied.

Suddenly a loud growl sounded and we all turned to see a horde of zombies coming our way. I panicked as I raised my gun and started firing at them. The echo of the gun and the others gun rattled through my ears.

“Give them everything you’ve got!” Andy screamed.

“Don’t back down!” Jake roared.

We continued to fire at the zombies as they fell to the ground in a heap. Killing them was getting so much easier now with the knowledge of our weapons. Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm and then I was thrown onto the floor in a heap. I heard the bang of a door shut and I sat up as I saw everyone inside and a figure standing in the shadows.

“Are you guys trying to get yourselves killed!” he yelled.

“Show yourself” Jinxx ordered.

The guy walked into the light and I saw Chris Motionless standing in front of us. My jaw dropped as Andy stepped forward and held his hand out.

“Andrew Biersack” he spoke.

Chris smiled as he took Andy’s hand.

“I know who you are, my names Chris” he answered.

“Never heard of your band before” Andy added.

“Motionless In White, but it appears CC over there knows us by the way his mouth is dropped” Chris chuckled.

I cringed as I looked away shyly.

“You know them CC?” Jake asked.

“Yes, I listen to some of their music” I mumbled.

Chris smiled as he started to walk down the empty hall.

“Come, I’ll introduce you to the others” spoke Chris.

“How many of you survived?” Ashley questioned.

Chris stopped at a door way and rested his hand on the frame as he looked down.

“Only three of us are here, myself, Ricky and Devin. The others got split from us, Ryan, Josh...and my boyfriend Brandon” Chris whispered.

“I’m sorry” I sighed, resting a hand on Chris’ shoulder.

Chris looked at me and smiled a little.

“Thanks” he replied.

We continued to walk up the hall until we got to a door and Chris walked in with us behind him. Two other guys looked up at us and smiled. I recognized them as Devin and Ricky.

“Welcome” Ricky spoke.

“Guys, this is Andy, Ashley, Jinxx, Jake and CC from Black Veil Brides. And...sorry I didn’t catch your names?” Chris asked towards Danny and the others.

“Danny, Ben, Cameron and James from Asking Alexandria” Devin mumbled.

Ricky shot his gaze to Ben who had shuffled over a little, and his jaw dropped.

“Ben!” Ricky exclaimed.

“Ricky!” Ben yelled.

Ricky jumped up and ran over to Ben, throwing his arms around him. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Danny as he shrugged.

“Ricky and Ben are a couple, didn’t you know?” Devin questioned.

“What! Since when!” Ashley exclaimed.

“For a while now mate” Ben answered, still hugging Ricky as he sobbed on Ben’s shoulder.

“Oh I didn’t realize you had a woman with you” Chris said, looking over at Sammi who was slumped beside Jinxx. She looked even paler now and her eyes were hardly open.

“Is she alright Jinxx?” I questioned.

“Babe, what’s wrong? Are you alright?” Jinxx asked.

Sammi let out a low moan and Chris’ eyes widened.

“Get away from her she’s infected!” he roared.

“What! Are you insane!” Jinxx protested.

Chris grabbed Sammi and rolled up her sleeve to reveal rotting flesh on her arm. Jinxx started to tear up.

“No, no no no! We have to save her!” Jinxx yelled.

“It’s too late Jinxx, she has to go” Chris ordered.

“No!” Jinxx exclaimed.

Andy wrapped his arms around Jinxx as he sobbed into Andy’s chest and I saw Chris walk to a cupboard and grab out a gun.

“I’m sorry Miss Sammi” he whispered, holding the gun to her head.

“Someone stop him!” Jinxx roared.

The crack of the gun echoed through the room and I closed my eyes. Several other shots were fired and then I opened my eyes to see Sammi in a pool of blood. Jinxx started sobbing hysterically as Andy held him back. Chris looked away from Sammi and caught sight with me.

“I’m sorry” he mouthed.

I nodded slightly as Jake wrapped an arm around me and I wept softly in his arms. No one deserved this, ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for killing Sammi! ;_; I'll probably go to hell lol.