Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

When Everything Starts To Fall Apart

Derek's P.O.V

I'm on my way to meet Taylor at her house. I should be happy, I'm about to get laid actually I'm about to have hardcore sex, you know I like to do this from time to time. I have a room in a hotel that it looks like ''The Red Room of Pain'' and yes I did read ''Fifty Shades of Grey'', I like that kind of stuff but I have the strange feeling that this night isn't going to end up well.
*Dime Divas, give it to me
Hopped up out the bed, turned my swag on
Took a look in the mirror, said what's up? Yeah
I'm gettin' money, oh* my phone starts to ring, I look at the screen and I see my bro Ricky's name on it so I press yes.
'Talk to me bro' I say while driving.
'I and the boys are going to hit town tonight and I want to know if you want to come with us.' Ricky speaks through the phone.
'I can't bro, I'm on my way to tear Taylor's pussy apart.' I say laughing.
'Oh come on bro, you can do that other day. I have our names on the guest list of a new club.' Ricky insist, this club most be awesome for him to insist this much.
'That's tempting but I still prefer sex.'
'Come on you will do that chick other day, you know that she is not gonna refuse.'
'Right bro I'm on my way, in the same place as usually?'
'Yep see you soon bro.'
I change my direction to the center of LA to De Longpre Park, where we usually met. It takes me about 15 minutes to get to the park.
'Hey guys, let’s go or what?' I say as soon as I get close to my friends.
'Hey dude, yep let’s go.' My friend John says.
We start walking to the club zone.
'The club name is Dop3, they say that it's the best club in town and it only opened like a week ago.' Ricky says.
'I think it's that one right there.' I say, pointing to club with a endless line of people and a massive sign saying Dop3 in flashing colorful lights.
'Dude that's a fucking huge line.' James says.
'Don't worry bro, I have got our names on the guest list.'
We approach the security guy and Ricky speaks up.
'Derek Sanders.' He says and I look shock at him and he just hits my arm.
'Fucking asshole.' I mumble as we enter the club.
'I thought that you had your name on the guest list not mine.' I say to Ricky as we walk to the VIP area.
'Do you really think that they would let me be on the guest list, they would probably send me to the end of that fucking line, come on Derek don't bitch about it, you're my bro to death remember?'
'I'm not bitching about it, I just think it's funny.' I say, laughing and slapping the back of Ricky's head.
'Don't push it asshole.' Ricky says laughing.
'I'm gonna grab drinks for us.' James says.
'And I'm going to grab a chick for me.' I say, laughing.
I walk to the dance floor in search for a good catch. I still want to get laid tonight, it's gonna be in the bathroom but well sex is still sex no matter where you do it.
I spot a hot girl, curvy body, big boobs, big ass, and long black hair. She will have to do for now. I walk to her, putting my hands on her hips, she looks at me and smile, I start to sway with her while she starts to rubbing on me, making my dick hard. I kiss her neck, sucking on it. I'm definitely gonna leave a mark on her.
'How about we go to a more private area?' I ask her.
She says yes so I grab her hand and lead her to the woman bathroom, at this time everyone is on the dance floor so the bathroom is empty.
The bathroom is empty is I expected so I lock the door and push the girl that I don't even know her name against the door putting my hips as close to hers as I could.
'Two things! Don't fucking scream and don't kiss me.' I say while starting to suck her neck.
I pull her legs to my waist and I walk to the sink dropping her there, with a quick move I undo my pants pulling them down with my briefs and putting on a condom.
I spread her legs and with a single movement I pushed myself inside her, she gasp at the suddenly contact but didn't object
I didn't bother to go slow so my thrust are quick and deep. I don't fucking care if this bitch cum or not I just want to release myself so after a few minutes of thrusting I started to feel my orgasm boiling up in the lower part of my stomach. A few more thrust and I’m done.
I throw my head back as I hit my orgasm, I stop thrusting and I quickly regain my breath. I pull my briefs and my pants up and buckled them.
'WTF DUDE I DIDN'T EVEN ORGASM!' The girl scream, when I was leaving the bathroom.´
I turn on my heels and walk straight to her.
'I don't fucking care if you orgasm or not you fucking bitch.' I say clearly.
'You are horrib...' I didn't let her finish that sentence because my hand connect with her face.
'Don't fucking open that dirty mouth of yours to say anything about what happened here. Don't talk about and don't even look at me you fucking whore.' with that I left the bathroom to meet my friends at the VIP area.
'Hey man I've been looking for you.' Ricky says.
'Bagging some bitch in the bathroom, nothing important.' I reply.
'Come have some drinks dude.'
'I can't I still have to drive to home. I know I'm fucking crazy but I don't want to die in a car accident because I was fucking drunk.'
'Oh don't worry about it, we can walk to my place and you can stay there.'
'Thanks bro.'
It's been 3 hours since we entered in this club and I and my friends are completely wasted. Ricky is almost passing out but he still can walk I think.
'Ricky.... come onnnnn let's go home.' I slurred.
'Thatsssssssssss probabil a god idea.' Ricky says and I laugh because he can't even talk properly.
'Guys we are going, are you coming or what?' I slurred again, fuck I'm gonna have a massive headache tomorrow.
'Nopeerr we aree stayinggg.' James slurred.
I and Ricky got out of the bar and start walking to his house. We were getting closer to Ricky's house, his house is right in front of the De Longpre Park so we decided to stop in the park to smoke a cigar.
'Look Derek, it's the freak from our school.' Ricky says, pointing to the freak that is always with my sister.
'Yep it's him.' I say.
'Let's do something to him.' Ricky suggests.
'I would love to but I'm to fucking tired to get up.'
'Oh come on stop being a pussy and help with this.'
'What are you doing?' I ask.
'Just come with me and don't matter what happen don't fucking speak Derek.' Ricky says do me and I just nod feeling too tired to speak.
Ricky starts to walk to the freak and I follow him, as soon as we get closer to him Ricky throws himself to the freak and they both land on the grass with Ricky on top of the freak pinning both of his hands above his head.
'Pleaseeeeeee let me goooooo!' The freak screams.
I don't know what Ricky is about to do but I watch in fear, I should help the guy but I'm too tired and drunk to care....
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so sorry for being this much time without writing but my inspiration for doing sex scenes wasn't really working so me and my co-writer decide to change the course of this story a bit and now I really like where this is going :D
Hope you like this chapter the next on will be really strong so yeah :D
Kisses and Unicorns
-Shii_Alexa

Phone Call Song: Keri Hilson - Turn Me Swag On