Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

Derek

My name is Derek Sanders and I'm 18.
I lived my entire life in LA and I'm very proud to say that I'm the most popular student in Los Angeles Augustus High School. I'm the captain of the basketball team so yes I'm definitely a jock.
I’m currently dating Amanda Tyler, she is the cheerleaders’ captain and everyone thinks we are the perfect couple, I understand why they think that we are both beautiful, popular and we rule our school.
My life outside school is pretty good too. My dad is the CEO in a huge marketing company and my step-mom is the owner of one of the most famous magazines, by this you can see that I always have what I want, about my mom she left me and my dad when I was 2 because she found out that my dad was banging my babysitter, I never heard nothing from her since the day she left I guess she didn't love me that much.
My favorite hobbies is play any kind of sport, play in my PS3 and go out with my friends, yeah I have to confess I drink a lot and most of the nights I don’t remember who I fucked or what I did. I think everyone knows that I’m not faithful to Amanda even she knows that. Sorry not so sorry but I bang who I want whenever I want.
I’m my own boss and believe me you don't want to cross in front of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone!
So this is my first time writing a story, I really hope that you like it.
Give me some comments telling me what you think about the story so far.

P.S: The school in the story was created by us so the school is not real.
Kisses
- Shii_Alexa