Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

First Day of School

Derek's P.O.V

So here I am on my new Nissan Armada 2013, all seems good if it wasn't for the fact that I have 6 kids on my back seats, yes 6 kids well I have to say that my family is quite big I have 10 siblings, 1 step-sister so in totally we are 12 plus my step mom and my dad, yeah it’s a huge family but what can I say my dad likes to bang a lot sometimes I even think that he fucks more than me well back to my siblings I think I should introduce them so starting with my step-sister, her name is Monique Evergreen and she has 24, she doesn't live with us because she is married already next is my sister Jasmine she has 16 and I love her to death, she is the most beautiful and nice girl in the all world but well I say this about all of my siblings, then we have the triplets Nicole, Nina and Nate and they have 15, Nina is the rebel one, Nicole is kind of the popular one much like me and Nate is the ladies’ man then we have the first set of twins Kelly and Thomas and they have 13 years, Kelly is a sweetheart, she is so lovely and very funny and Thomas is another potential ladies man but well he is a little bit too young although I started with his age, he is very into music, he loves to play guitar and he is quite good with it next is Andrew, he has 9 and like his older brother he loves sports specially basketball the younger ones are Kylie and she has 4 years and is the most adorable thing on earth and finally we have the twins Mia and Kyara they have 10 months and are the most important things for me.
What can I say? I love my siblings they are the only persons I care about besides me.
I look at the window and I realize that we are finally at school as soon as I stop the car Jasmine flies out of the car. She looks back at me, while she is running into the entrance of school, just to see my ‘’WTF’’ face, she yells a ‘’Talk with you later’’. I look at my cellphone just to see if we were late to classes but we weren't so ‘’what the hell got into her’’ I ask myself.
‘’See you later Derek’’ said my sister Kelly
‘’Have a good day of classes’’ I said back to all of them.
I parked the car in the place that everyone knows that it’s mine, I start looking for Amanda but I didn't find her so I guess she isn't her yet what is good because gives me the chance to see the new fish that I have this year.
I walked into the entrance and saw Jasmine talking with a boy that I never have seen before, he must be new and he looks like a hell of a freak, I guess is one more for the Emo group, which means more people to make fun.
I don’t know but I have the feeling that this boy will be my entertainment the all year...
♠ ♠ ♠
My imagination wasn't that good so sorry if this chapter isn't very good. It was more difficult then what I though would be to write Derek's p.o.v because he is very cocky and all bossy.
Let me know if you want to see my vision of the characters and if you want to know in the next chapter I will post the photos of them in the author's note.
So please let me know what you think about this so far and I will leave it to Catarina, I hope I did good and I hope that this will give you something to work for the next chapter.
Kisses
- Shii_Alexa