Status: Hiatus

I Can See the Pain Living in Your Eyes

And the Wind Will Bear My Cry

Damien's P.O.V

'So people the work will be about science-fiction, you’re going to make a machine from one of your favorite sci-fi movie and that machine has to function and look like the original one. I can now go to table with your pair and start talking about what you’re going to do.’ Miss Rose said.
‘Damien my brother is sitting in the back of the room, he is going to help you if you need something.’ Jasmine said.
‘Derek here are you sitting?’ I asked him.
‘I think you can guide yourself by my voice, Can’t you?’ he quickly responded.
‘Yes I can but I will hit a table and fall, please tell me here you are.’ I asked him gently starting to follow his voice. ‘I’m on the last table on your left.’
‘Derek’ I asked.
‘No I’m not Derek you freak.’ Some guy said, I guess his name was Ricky or something.
‘Ops I meant your right my bad I guess.’ Derek said, obviously mocking me.
‘No problem.’ By now I was starting to feel really bad, he was obviously making fun of me and I couldn't understand why.
‘Come on sit is a chair in here.’ Derek said.
‘Ouch.’ I complained while I stood on the floor.
Everyone laughed at me. I could hear quick and heavy footsteps approaching me.
‘Damien are you OK?’ Jasmin asked me.
‘Derek what happen here?’ Miss Rose asked Derek.
‘The just slipped of is hands and mine.’
‘Damien is Derek telling the truth?’ Before I could answer Derek started shouting at Miss Rose.
‘For GOD sake why do everyone always assumes that I did something?! I’m seriously getting tired of being accused of everything.’
‘He didn't do anything.’
‘Are you sure Damien?’ Miss Rose asks.
‘Oh for GOD sake I’m out of here!’ I felt him pass right by my side and then I heard a door shut.
'Are you ok Damien?' Miss Rose asked.
'Yes, thank you' I said grabbing the table next to me so I could get up.
I reached the chair next to me and sat down.
This whole situation lead me to think something. How am I suppose to make a machine? I can't see! And I don't think it's going to be easy to work with Derek! If he is going to work at all.
I heard the bell ring and I grabbed my stuff and put it on my backpack.
'Let's go Damien, I'm gonna take you outside to your mom!' Jasmine said grabbing me by my arm.
'Thank you!'
She lead me outside and I heard someone approaching us. It was my mom.
How do I know? Well because of her smell. She smelt like roses and jasmine.
'See you tomorrow Damien' Jasmine said giving me a kiss on my cheek.
'See ya!' I said.
'Sweetie!' my mom said.
'Hi mom!'
'What's that on your face?' she questioned me.
'I just hit the sink on the bathroom, nothing more' I lied. 'Can we just go home?'
'You gotta be more careful' she said. 'Sure let's go sweetie'

*Time lapse*

I was alone in my room, crying.
I just don't understand why people treat me so bad.

*Flashback*
I felt my head hit on something.
'Watch what you're doing asshole!'
'Sorry but I didn't see!'
'That's the problem with you emo freaks! You don't see a shit in front of your good damn eyes!'
'Derek leave him alone, please!'
'Why should I Jasmine?! He's just another freak who doesn't watch were he's stepping'
'Well Derek, he is blind! Now leave him, please!'
'Sorry sis that's not my problem!'
*End of flashback*

Freak... People do use that word a lot when they talk about me!

*Flashback*
'Who's there?!'
'Ooh look who's here!'
'Please don't do anything to me, please!'
'Begging already? That's sassy!' I felt him grab me by my shoulders. Next thing I know I felt his fist connect with my face.
*End of flashback*

I placed my hand on my face, where Derek hit me. This was sure going to be swollen tomorrow.
I'm not gonna let him destroy me! I'm not!
I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!
So this is my chapter, I hope you guys are enjoying this so far.
I would appreciate some feedback.
I loved your chapter Shii :) And I hope I gave you some ideas.

Title Credit: Manowar- Courage

-PoisonGirlForYou