Status: Updates on Sundays

Why Don't You Just Drop Dead?

20 Dollar Nosebleed

Well, holy shit. She fainted. At least she's not bleedi-- shit, shit, shit, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do?!

"Princess? Princess?! Winona?!" I shouted, taking her by the shoulders and shaking her. There was blood just pouring out of her nose. How did she even manage to knee herself in the nose? Despite my awesomeness, my knee can’t reach nearly that high. I moved some tissues under her little blood fountain and realized that there was the matter of Pete. Of course, she had to start bleeding when there was a vampire about twenty feet away. This was probably torture for him. Either that, or he was making a shake. Or both.

“What happened? I heard yelli-- oh shit.” Patrick said, knocking but then coming in anyway. He got pale and slammed the door behind him.

“My reaction exactly. Her highness kneed herself in the face and knocked herself out. Are you going to just stand there, or are you going to help me deal with all the blood?” I pointed to her, still lying on the floor. It was weird.

“Okay, blood, hungry vampire, not a good combination. Not good at all. We - we have to fix this.” He stammered

“Thank you captain obvious.” I rolled my eyes.

“You’re welcome, lieutenant sarcasm.” He retorted. “Okay, I think the bleeding is stopping. That’s good. It did, however, get all over her clothes. Oliver, please… I can’t believe I’m even saying this… please take her clothes off so we can get rid of them.”

“Hey, you don’t have to tell me twice.” I chuckled, grabbing another one of my old shirts. Off came the shirt and… hey, I’m a sixteen year old boy, I couldn’t help but stare a little.

“Oliver!”

“Hey, it’s not like this ever going to happen again. Let me have my moment.” I sighed, getting the other shirt on quite easily with my telekinesis. Patrick made me take off her pants with my eyes closed. Killjoy.

“Okay, I’m going to burn these. Go get a trash bag or something for me. I don’t want to vacuum up clothing ashes.” He said quietly. I complied, and soon everything was on fire. It was beautiful, in a weird way. Patrick told me to tell him when she woke up. He wanted to make sure she was eating enough and not dehydrated. He can be sickeningly sweet sometimes. I did wait, though. Mostly because she was in my room.