Status: Updates on Sundays

Why Don't You Just Drop Dead?

Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes

Marry. She was going to marry a vampire. That was pretty much the craziest thing I’d ever heard (Well, besides her rejecting my offer for a kiss. I mean come on, I’m gorgeous!). Yeah, I wasn’t going to let that happen. Kids with weird freaky powers belong with other kids with weird freaky powers. That’s how things should’ve worked. Plus, we’re pretty much like the main characters in a weird vampire-infused drama story. Those characters always get together in the end.

“Well, I guess you’re going to marry him if you go back to your freakin’ vampire family… so we should just keep you here then.” I smirked, sitting the two of us down on an old plastic-covered couch and draping my arm around her shoulders. She quickly shrugged it off.

“No. That’s kidnapping, and a crime. You do remember who controls the police force, right?” She scoffed.

“Oh, please. We’ve already kidnapped you twice. What’s the big deal if we keep you here forever?” I sighed. Pete and Patrick walked in just then. They were talking about William.

“Oliver, I’d like to speak to Winona alone, please, if you don’t mind.” Patrick said politely. I nodded and left with Pete.

“So dude, did he die or what?” I queried. Pete more than likely knew who I was talking about. He nodded to a little pile of flesh and rags in the corner of the room.

“No.”

“Well, why in the fuck would you bring him here then?”

“We were hoping to strike a deal. The Jersey vampires are quite obviously more powerful than either of us thought. As you know, all vampires, powerful or not, are scum. Why not fight scum with scum? In the worst case scenario, we were no more hated than we were originally. In the best, we have a hundred dead vampires and even more wounded. It’s for the best.” I snarled, staring at William. I sighed and waited for some further instructions. They’d undoubtedly want me to hold him down while they went through some weird interrogation scheme they’d worked up. They weren’t the best when it came to talking to the people they usually hunt. Of course, everything’s usually killed before they’ve got a chance to speak. Oh well. There’s a first time for everything.

“He’s up. Joe, go get Patrick. Andy, get the holy water and stake. Oliver, hold him to the wall. I’ll make sure he doesn’t try anything stupid.” Pete hissed. I did as I was told so we wouldn’t all die. Really, I was incredibly important in this whole thing. But then again, I’m always really important. Patrick slowly closed the door, but left it open a crack in case something happened to the princess. The interrogation began.