Status: This story is basically about Johnny Depp stealing two women and using them for his own needs. Its going to be kinky, Lustful and have lots of drama.

His Yellow Taxi Cab

Photoshoot

Raven's POV:

I was washing the dishes, cleaning everyone of them throwing them off to the side to dry. I was listening to Johnny bitch at the women he brought home earlier. I could barely hear the girl but johnny was saying how he wanted her to take care of me when he was gone. I didn't need anyone I could take care of myself but Johnny insists I have someone by my side..

I turned around to face the kitchen throwing the sponge off to the side. What am I still doing here? I mean yeah he was holding me back.. but I could escape if I really wanted to but I had no money..nor phone and I do not know about this country side shit I did not want to be walking and it gets dark and a bear comes at me or a monster of some sorts! anyways, I needed to think.. I need to distract him somehow.

"Raven! Raven come here!"

I sighed pushing off the counter to walk toward the living room.. I stopped looking down at a scared woman, she had on black dress pants and a pink flow shirt that was stained with blood and her brown hair was up in a messy bun. He was holding her down against the floor.. screaming into his hand.

"Raven go get me the gag this one wont shut up!" He said slapping her across the face then pinning her down against the floor.

I don't know why he has to be so rough it really scares me.. I thought I don't like when he does that to them they are all so innocent kinda how I was.. but he never keeps them.. he would fuck them or sometimes just feel them up and torture them. the last step is to kill them and he makes me put them down stairs..in this room.. where he burns them in this oven and its smells so fucking bad afterwards.

I walked into his room looking around at the shelf's and in his closet I grabbed the gag and walked back into the living room handing him it.

I watched as he put it into the girls mouth shoving her down as she tried to sit up. The girl was making nasty sounds against the gag which made me want to go over there and shove johnny off.
The girl was struggling against johnnys hold trying to kick him and he was too strong for her.

"johnny ease off her" I said quietly from behind him. He turned around and got up looking confused.

"Ease off? She won't listen to me" He stated kicking her in the shin then receiving muffled screamed from her. I winced walking past johnny going over to help her taking off the gag and throwing it onto the floor.

"She is just scared johnny! you kind of took her away..from her family and everything kind of like how you did to me.." I said thinking back to the memory of the first day here.

He growled looking at me in disgust. "That is the past Raven stop bringing that up every time I bring a girl home"

Rolling my eyes I sat the girl up comforting her trying to calm her down. He just stared at us two standing in front of us tapping her foot against the floor.

"Help me.." The girl said into my shoulder..feeling her tears fall onto my skin. I grabbed her face looking into her hazel puffy eyes pushing the hair out of her eyes.

"Just be quiet and listen to him and every thing will be okay" I said quietly getting up to walk into the kitchen. Johnny grabbed my arm stopping me and whipped me around putting firm hand on my hip.

"I want you and her to take pictures together" He said quietly looking at her with devilish eyes.

"What? no" He is crazy I am not taking pictures with this random girl I thought.

"Yes don't tell me no" He said gripping my hip harder.

"Ouch! johnny no!" I said pushing him away and he grabbed me hard.

"You do as I say or you and the baby will.. not make it through the night" He whispered into my ear running his tongue over my ear lobe.

"Now, get the two lingerie I bought you and go down stairs"

He rubbed my hip with his thumb throwing a kiss face at me then winking.

"Please baby it will be fun.. Maybe if you do this for me I will give you a present" He said softly ignoring the sobbing from the girl behind us.

I wondered what the present would be and shuddered. It is probably going to be something creepy. I sighed shaking my head yes and walking toward the bedroom.

This is going to be interesting I've seen him take pictures before he was very very sexual with them and he sometimes cuts them or hits them which creeps me out but if I did not do it he would abuse me..and I did not need that right now especially when I am pregnant.

"hurry up raven I will be downstairs..setting up"

"okay.." I said quietly slipping on my lingerie walking over to the broken mirror looking at my body in digust I was Skinner than I ever was I thought I ran my hand down my stomach playing with the black lace than was at the bottom of the lingerie.

"coming!"

I grabbed the pink lingerie on the bed and threw it over my shoulder walking toward the basement door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh yeah photoshoot! its gonna get hot lol But sorry I have no written in awhile but I have work now and I am really going to try my best ! : ) Ive missed writing this story though so I will try to get to it soon! : ) enjoy:D