Status: This story is basically about Johnny Depp stealing two women and using them for his own needs. Its going to be kinky, Lustful and have lots of drama.

His Yellow Taxi Cab

Outraged

Johnny's POV:

I checked the Hood of my Taxi lifting the bar down moving out of the way before the hood would slam onto my fingers... I was doing this because tonight I wanted to make sure that everything was okay because tonight I am going out and I do not need me breaking down on the side of the road.

I walked back into the house slamming the door , I walked to the door frame of the kitchen to see the girls picking at a jar of peanut butter.

"What are you two doing?" I said moving into the kitchen space.

I watched as the girls looked up at me in horror which I laughed lowly removing my dirty gloves and setting them down onto the table.

"jesus.. you could of just asked?" I mumbled going between the two of them covering the peanut butter and throwing it into the dirty sink.

"You do not just grab what you please ladies..." I walked closer to raven looking at her long black hair that ended at her boobs, admiring her curves then I noticed I was admiring her for a little too long so I pushed back my hair and sighed looking over to Maddy who was leaning against the counter with her hands up.

"I know it was you Maddy there is peanut butter on your fingers" I pointed out grabbing her wrist causing her to scream in protest.

"Stop johnny.." Raven whispered pushing my arm, I growled letting go of Maddys arm giving both the girls a dark look. I walked over into Maddys space feeling her breathing on my lips, I slapped her hard across the face causing her to fall against the counters.

"Dont eat unless I say you can.. BOTH of you!" I looked over at raven who was on the floor holding onto her crying friend.

"Why did you just do that johnny we are both hungry we have no eaten in days! I ate some of it too?" She questioned showing me her messy fingers making me frown I then slapped her hand away and walked away from the both of them going into my bedroom slamming my door shut.

They think they can just do whatever they want too I thought slamming my fist into the wall then turning around to lean against it panting. Why was I feeling like this? I had feelings for this one girl I had just met last week and we did not even have a full conversation yet. I picked at the oil that was underneath my finger nails. Why did raven drive me so crazy inside..? it was all so crazy I have never had feelings for any of the girls I had taken home or kept with me.. I always just wanted their body and then I would kill them off afterwards not feeling a damn thing after. I have been doing this for so long It was scary to think I had feelings again.. never thought I would have a damn feeling again since Jennifer.

Jennifer oh how that name makes me shiver I missed her so I thought sliding down the wall looking over at the picture of her in her sundress on the beach holding a beach ball. It had been 15 years since I have seen her... she left me for some rich man that lived in Japan he was starting a new company there and she left just like that and she left me to rot in this house in the middle of nowhere with no money, she took all the damn money out of the bank account which caused it to close. I had to get money somehow.. I had to abduct all the girls so I can steal their credit cards and their loose change in their purses. I just had too.. I had no food nor job because I was simply broke at the time.

I sighed looking down to spot a little tiny ant crawl across the floor in front of me, I slammed it hard with my fist feeling the floor crack, wiping it off on my shorts.

"what am I thinking?" I whispered, was I in love with Raven? she had a vibe about her which drove me crazy sort of the vibe that I have gotten when Jennifer was around when things were good.

I got up looking back at the picture, sighed composing myself and left the room with a smile on my face.

"Raven, Maddy come here" I demanded sitting down on the couch. They followed out of the kitchen and stood in front of me looking at me with wide eyes.

"I have to go out tonight.." I started off looking down at my watch for the time.

"I need you to be on your best behavior got it?" I said standing up looking both of them in the eyes looking for some kind of trust.

The girls nodded.

I smiled getting up from the couch and filling the space between us. "I will be bringing someone home okay?" I stood up and moved forward giving Maddy a kiss reaching over to grab Ravens face to give her a kiss ...remembering my thoughts from before I placed one right on her lips pulling to walk toward the door.

-------------------------------------------------5 hours later----------------------------------------------

I watched the traffic light hopefully staring at it enough will make it change. I panicked looking back at the girl in the back seat who was slowly starting to wake up from the sleep meds I have slipped into her drink at the bar in downtown Manhattan. I tapped my fingers against the wheel cursing underneath my breath.

"Where are we?" She mumbled looking outside the window. My house was just around the corner then 15 miles down into the deep outback of the woods. It was dark and I was running late wondering what the girls were doing at home..I looked at the girl in my rear view mirror watching her every move.

"Don't worry about that part sweetie" I said giving her a content looking through the mirror looking at the light to see it had finally changed. I stepped on the peddle hearing a thump against the back seat looking back to see she had hit her head against the window. I was going 6-7-80 down the highway and I wasn't going to stop until through the music on the radio I could hear the sound of sirens. I panicked looking back at the girl who looked scared for life banging on the window.

"Listen sweetheart, don't panic if you do I will shoot you and the cop" I growled pulling over to the side of the road putting in into park, biting my lip hard enough that I could taste the blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
SHIT will he get caught? LOL who knows? read on to find out. :P I hope you guys enjoy this story its one of my firsts ever online so leave comments it really boosts my confidence with this story! : ) Enjoy.