Status: This story is basically about Johnny Depp stealing two women and using them for his own needs. Its going to be kinky, Lustful and have lots of drama.

His Yellow Taxi Cab

Guilty Pleasure

Ravens POV:

Its been hours since Johnny has left and me and Maddy were extremely bored sitting on the floor in the living room which we look at everyday. The same damn TV , the same dirty living room couch.. the same dirt all over. I checked the time it it about 5:30 in the morning and he still was not back I wonder where he went?

"Why did you give me that look by the computer?" Maddy said in the 15 minutes we had of silence breaking me of my thoughts. A light bulb had finally popped off in my head, I remember watching him type in J E N N on the keyboard. So maybe that note is the password to his computer? Maybe the person here before us took it off his computer screen or out of his room? I went over to the computer waving Maddy to come over to join me I sat down in the chair and thought about what was on the note I found.. I typed in Jennifer0912 then pressed enter.

"Shit it denied it" I whispered.

I tried typing Jennifer3334 then pressed enter and watched it deny me again. I looked over at Maddy and then down at the floor. What is it? I wondered thinking really hard at what was on that note I know it was only in the bedroom but I had no time to go get it.

"AH HA! Ive got it! It is Jennifer0514" I typed in what I thought and smiled when it let me in to the computer. Maddy squealed in excitment. "Now what?" She said giggling.

"You keep watch by the garage door listen for his car" I said panicking , barely able to keep my fingers from shaking on the keyboard. I opened internet explorer signing onto my gmail. I wonder if I should emailed my parents? I probably should so I composed an email typing fast making a couple mistakes having to fix them all. The email basically said that we are trapped in some guys house and to send out a search party for us..I continued typing when all of a sudden Maddy screamed.

I rushed to press send but all I could feel was him at my throat with a cold knife chuckling into my ear. "well well what do we have here?" He said speaking right into my ear pulling me out of the chair holding me against his cold body. I could feel his breath on my ear which made me shiver, his voice was driving me insane it was so low.. so manly..

"I thought I could trust you.." He said running the knife down my arm lightly keeping me in a choke hold. I watched as Maddy stood by the garage door looking at me tears rushing down her face.

"AS FOR YOU MADDY WHY DIDNT YOU STOP HER?" He shouted pointing at her dropping me onto the floor thumping my head against the cold tile.

"FUCK OH.."I cried out holding onto my head.

"I..I.. I dont know" She choked out sobbing.

"I had enough of your games girls especially you Raven.." He said darkly pointing a finger at me then wiggling his pointer finger telling me to come toward him.

I crawled slowly moving toward him on all fours exchanging looks with maddy.

"Good slut" He mumbled grabbing my hair which hurt like a bitch so I hollered and went to go bite his arm.

"No! you are not a dog you do not bite people silly" He said sarcastically picking me up over his shoulder walking me over to his bedroom. He threw me onto the bed laughing like a fucking demon.

"Look I don't think the girl I brought home will be awake anytime soon.." He whispered reaching down to rub his erection looking at me with his dark eyes that stung just looking at him.

" Lets have a go at it? hmmm?" He said removing his camo shorts throwing them off to the side crawling up the bed grabbing my feet. He bit his lip licking them , I watched as his lips were moistened.

I gathered myself on the bed looking at the door to his bedroom to see Maddy looking in, I shook my head at her watching her close the door over. I was then startled by a cold hand that was one my leg..

"Do you want my cock raven?" He whispered kissing my leg running his hands up and down my thighs. I whimpered looking at him through heavy eyes feeling very dirty about what was going to happen between us, some part of me though felt good about this and I do not know why. I shook my head at the thought watching him take off his shirt. He had a nice body I was not going to lie..I watched as he crawled to settle his body between my legs.

I tried to close my legs and he laughed forcing them open rubbing my part through my underwear looking into my eyes. I moaned quietly biting my lip taking my hands to try and shove him away but apart of me was thinking damn this felt amazing.

"You are so sexy raven I want to feel your warmth" He whispered against my skin kissing down my chest.

"I want to feel you inside me" I answered without thinking. What has gotten into me? This attractive rapist/killer is fucking me... this is all so crazy why did I want this man?

He groaned ripping my underwear off of my body and throwing them where his clothes lye on the floor. I watched as he stared down at my part pushing my legs further apart. He toyed with my entrance teasing me with his finger.

I looked away feeling very guilty for this feeling I am having. I should not be turned on by a guy who kills girls in his house for his own amusement. I should not be feeling this way for a guy who takes pictures of 16 year old girls in his basement and keeps record of all of them.

He grabbed my face giving it a tight squeeze then placing his lips onto mine. We massaged our lips together letting our tongues rolls against each others. I moaned into his mouth as he put two fingers into my part fingering it hard. I arched against the bed completely letting him have me his way.

"raven.." He said harshly pulling out his cock and slipping it in it.

"Oh fuck" I moaned loudly grabbing onto the bed sheets grinding against him making our own rhythm.
He lowered his head into my shoulder biting it hard placing kisses all down my neck, down to my breast. He unhooked my bra biting his lip I watched him, He looked like a wild animal that had just found their prey.

"God damn.. raven you have some nice breast" He groaned sucking on one of my nipples which drove me over the top.

"Harder" I moaned grabbing a hand full of his hair pulling on it wrapping my legs around his hips which drove him deeper into me.

He smirked kissing my nipple once more then grabbing my arms holding them above my head pounding his cock into me and it hurt, but it hurt so good.

"You like this raven.. me holding you down?" He questioned looking down at me picking up his pace.

"Yes" I whispered.

"Tell me how badly you want me to cum inside you?" He whispered into my ear sucking on my ear lobe still keeping a good pace. I watched as the sweat collected at his forehead and I whimpered softly.

"I want you to cum in me please Johnny" I said quietly feeling my cheeks turn red.

He nodded letting out a huge moan falling on top of me his member still inside me deep. I watched as he smiled placing a kiss on my forehead then getting up reaching for his clothes. He got dressed and I just sat here naked feeling completely sore and filthy.

"Well don't you look sexy?" He said standing at the end of the bed pulling his shirt over his head.

I blushed nodding looking down at my naked self.

"Well maybe when I am done with this one girl I will take your pictures then hmm?" He said giving me one last look before opening the door and leaving.

I sighed looking over at his alarm clock, feeling very tired seeing how it was now 7 o'clock in the morning. I turned over in his bed wrapping the comforter around me. On his nightstand was a picture I studied it looking at the girl she was wearing a blue dress... maybe the girl in the picture was Jennifer? Maybe she was one of his best girl toy thing that stayed here? or his wife? Who knew but all I knew was that my groin was killing me and I needed sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
SEX SEX SEXXX. Welp what do you think? Comments please. I love writing I am going to try and update once or twice a day with this story any suggestions on where it should go next? : ) let me know:D enjoy.