Status: This story is basically about Johnny Depp stealing two women and using them for his own needs. Its going to be kinky, Lustful and have lots of drama.

His Yellow Taxi Cab

Great Escape

Ravens POV:

I watched from the doorway as Johnny grabbed his things from his closet. He grabbed needles and sleep juice stuff and loaded them in his bag.

"Whats wrong?" He said concerned walking toward me setting the bag on the floor.

"Nothing.. Just don't get hurt" I whispered I cannot believe I am thinking this way.. This man is a fucking murder but.. We were getting close which scared me a lot.

"Raven.. I will be fine just keep an eye on Maddy and Don't leave me" He whispered back putting a hand on my belly smiling.

"Do you think I should tell her?" I said quietly looking around the corner to see Maddy dusting the fan.

"No" He said.

I smiled leaning in to kiss him quickly watching him gather his stuff. I watched as he left out the garage door and then hearing the roar of his engine.

Maddy walked toward me throwing the duster on the floor.

"I've had enough of this Raven.. every time I get an opportunity to leave you either stop me or make up an excuse" She said putting her hands on her hips.

I gulped looking up at her and then sighing.

"We can't leave he has cameras all over the house Mad.. We just can't he will turn the fucking car around like last time.." I said feeling sad for Maddy she had to put up with his shit for the past month and a few days..

She rolled her eyes looking over at the garage then back at me.

"What if .. What is the password to the computer?"

"I dont know Mad.. he changed it.."

"I meant the old one?" She spat at me.

"I don't remember..Mads.." I said in shame because I did know.

"Bullshit!" She yelled looking at me with fire in her eyes.

I fell silent.

"You really think .. I am stupid I see the way you look at him rave.. You both eye fuck each other and he is fucking 40, 50 whatever and you are in your twenties.. whats wrong with you?" She took my arm and pulled me toward our bedroom.

"Remember why we are here in the first place!" She said pointing at the piece of wood that was loose on the window.

"He wants to use us for sex we are nothing more to him..." She whispered walking over the window.

I looked at the camera in the corner of the room than back at her feeling worried about all this.

"Quick Help me Raven.. He did not say anything about the wood being broken ive been picking at it all week don't worry.." She yelled throwing the piece of wood on the floor.

I watched as she was doing all this and It made me wonder.. If I leave I will never see him again and he will go to jail and the baby inside of me.. will never know its father. I do not want my child going through this.. I know he is bad but when he is with me I see a whole other side of him.

"Raven Come on!" She yelled again..

I was in a zone , I suddenly felt very dizzy and her words felt like the were being spoken miles away from me.. I put my hand on the head and groaned.

"Raven!" She screamed throwing the last piece on the floor.

There was a feeling in the stomach that did not feel so good and I began to gag stumbling back against the wall holding onto the stomach.

"Okay Raven.. If you do not want to go fine! But if you don't leave I do not know if I will be able to save you.. I do not even know If I will make it back!" She cried out breaking the window lifting one of her legs to climb out.

I rolled my head against the wall letting my hair fall into my face I then threw up all over the floor watching it pool at my feet.

"Go Maddy ! Go get help.." I whimpered running my hand through my hair.

"Will you be okay?" she asked turning back to look at me before jumping.

"yes!" I cried sliding down the wall holding onto my stomach.

As she was about to jump she turned back to look at me her blonde hair falling into her eyes.

"If I don't get help I am either dead.. or.. I don't know But I love you! why wont you come?"

"Because.. I am pregnant.." I whispered looking up at her with wide eyes to hear a faint sound of a car screech. She looked back at me in shock before jumping out the window..

I got up and ran to the window watching her run in the field..It was pitch black outside and it was cold. She must of been picking at the wood on the window for awhile now.

all I could think was where was I? and I could of left with her? Will she be okay? Knocking me out of the thoughts was two strong hands yanking me back onto the floor and everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
DRAMATIC ooooo. I like this one.. I had fun writing this. Whats gonna happen next? oooo ahhh. :) enjoy.