Can't Stop Us Now

"Cali, please... they're hurting you."

Cali closed her dark brown eyes, tears welling behind it. Andy's bright eyes stared back at her from the Skype screen, and she shook her head.

"He's only doing this because he loves me, Andy..."

"That's not love, Cali. That's rape."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Andy Biersack and Cali Waters are the best of friends. Cali's father Ashton Waters works for the local string of Italian Mafia; dug himself a hole he couldn't get out of, and when his small back-alley business couldn't bring in the money, Ashton began whoring out his daughter.

Confusing the abuse for love and responsibility, at the time 17 year old Cali doesn't put up a fight, and yearns for Andy's support and help. 18 year old Andy on the other hand cannot believe what's going on, and is constantly torn between taking Cali away from them, or blowing their cover.

Now that Cali's 19 and can say 'no' legally, Andy has been pushed further and further from her life by her father. With technology on their side, the two begin a plan to expose her father's dirty work to the FBI, and get out of Reece's Point without damage.

Black Veil Brides is not a band in this fic.