What Am I Getting Myself Into?

Who attacked you?

Surprising the hell out of me,Tommy and I didn't have sex that night,but he did stay over. The proof of that was wrapped around my waist as I woke up the next morning. I started to move towards the end of the bed and get up only to be pulled back into his body with a growl. "Dont go yet" He said,moving my hair off of my neck and leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to my jaw and then he turned me gently before planting a soft kiss on my lips. After a few more gentle kisses he pulled away,his hand on my face,rubbing my cheek with his thumb in small circles with a warm smile on his face. I felt like I was laying next to a different man,but I didn't dare say anything about it for fear of him suddenly turning angry or pulling away from me. "Good morning" I whispered. Everything in the room was quiet and the sun was starting to come up,peeking through the heavy curtains that covered my windows. It was so peaceful it almost didn't seem real. "Morning" was all he said before slowly letting me go and getting out of bed. "Are you hungry now?" He asked,quirking a brow at me with a smirk on his face. I nodded my head and laughed,thinking about what my answer had been the last time he asked me that question. "Lets go get some breakfast then,baby. Im pretty fucking hungry myself" He said,grabbing me by my hips while I was still laying in the bed and pulling my to the edge of the bed and then standing me up effortlessly and planting a hard kiss on my lips. "Baby,huh?" I asked,winking at him. "Yeah. Baby. You heard me." He shrugged.

I didn't bother to really get myself ready,Tommy was still in his clothes from the previous day so why shouldn't I be? Plus,I just didn't feel like it. He didn't even let me get any coffee before we left! He made up for it though,by ordering us both a large breakfast and he even got me an extra shot of espresso in my coffee to help me perk up.
We exchanged small talk as we ate and when Tommy smiled at me it was infectious,I couldn't help but smile back. He was normally such a tough guy,I was glad I got to see a softer side of him,even if it was just when we were alone. I actually liked that he was so rough around the edges. "You know,I think you owe me something for trying to walk out on me last night" I said when there was a pause in conversation. "Oh really?" He raised a brow at me,looking into my eyes for a moment before smirking and gulping down the last of his coffee. I just nodded and stood up,hoping he would follow suit. He did,after tossing down money for the check and we walked out of the diner. Tommy grabbed my hand in his and we walked back to my apartment in silence. I bit my bottom lip as I looked up at him. He had such a serious expression on his face,I couldn't really read what he was thinking but I certainly knew what I wanted. I unlocked the door and pushed it open,Tommy following quickly behind me and kicking it closed with his foot. Before I could do anything else,He lifted me up and tossed me over his shoulder and headed towards my room. I stifled a laugh and swatted at his ass before I was tossed roughly onto the bed. Ugh! I loved when he manhandled me like this. Tommy stood at the end of the bed,only breaking eye contact with me to pull his shirt off and toss it aside. I stood on my knees and put my hands in the top of his pants and began to work on the button before he pushed my hands away. I looked up at him,eyes wide and he only smirked before gently pushing me back down and taking a step away from the bed. His eyes were intense as he stared at me,never taking his eyes off of mine as he slowly stripped himself of the rest of his clothes. My breath caught in my throat as I met my eyes wander over ever plane of his body. Fuck. He was so gorgeous. I leaned back up onto my knees and pulled my shirt over my head,much quicker than Tommy had pulled his own off before moving to unbutton my pants and yanking them off as well. Tommy let out a soft laugh before grabbing my wrists. "Slow down,Rhi." he said in a soft voice before grabbing both sides of my face and planting first a soft kiss on my lips and then a rough one. I let my hands roam down his body,before taking him into my hand and stroking him. Tommy let a moan out into my mouth and grabbed my wrists again,leaning over top of me and laying me down then pinning my wrists above my head with one hand. I was still in my bra and underwear while Tommy was completely naked. I moaned and wrapped my legs around Tommy's waist as he kissed down my neck,biting and sucking on certain areas,knowing that he was leaving marks on me but I assumed that was what he wanted. So that when anyone else looked at me they would know I belonged to someone. "Stop teasing me,Tommy!" I groaned. He let out a breathy laugh before releasing my wrists and standing on his knees. "So impatient" he said,a smirk planted on his full lips. He didn't even bother to pull my underwear down,he only pushed it to the side before thrusting into me. I let out a load moan,adjusting to his size again. Tommy grabbed my hips so tight that I was sure there would be marks there as well but I couldn't care less. He pounded into me hard and fast,as if it would kill him to slow down. It had been weeks since wed been together and if this was my reward for my patience then I would gladly accept it. "Fuuuck" Tommy moaned,not letting up on his pace as he leaned down and kissed me roughly,I clung to his back,digging my nails into his broad shoulders as he mercilessly pounded in and out of me. "FUCK! Tommy! Dont stop!" I yelled out,feeling myself getting close. That only seemed to urge him to go harder and I thought he would pound a hole into the mattress before he let out a few choice words and I felt him cum inside of me. He loosened his grip on me and pumped himself in and out of me a few more times before rolling to the side,pulling me with him and kissing the top of my head. "Fuck,that was good" he laughed and leaned down to kiss me,pulling me on top of him and I straddled his waist,leaning down and planting soft kisses on his broad chest and shoulders. "You look like a someone attacked you!" He laughed,bringing his hand up to my neck and touching a few places,before running his hand down my body,his eyes following, until his hand reached my ass and he gave a tight squeeze. "What did you do to me?" I groaned,crawling off of him and walking into the bathroom to get a look at his handy work. "TOMMY!" I yelled,looking at myself in the mirror with wide eyes. There were purple marks all over the side of my neck and some on my chest. I could hear him laughing from the bedroom. "Asshole" I scoffed and picked up a dirty shirt from the floor and tossing it on,this time it was actually my shirt. It was long enough to cover my bottom though so I didn't bother with underwear. Leaning in the doorway I raised a brow at him as he continued to laugh at me. "What?!" I asked and he smiled wide at me. "Now those fuckers will know not to touch you" He looked very proud of himself. "I don't suppose me just TELLING them to back off would work for you?" I said,my hand on my hip watching him stand up and pull on his boxers before walking over to me and kissing the side of my face. "Nope" he chuckled and walked past me and into the kitchen to get something to drink.

Tommy went with me the next night I had to work. Glaring at anyone who got to close to me,but most of them didn't seem to notice. Toby came into the bar after id been working for a few hours and waved a hand at me with a wide smile on his face. I waved back before filling a few drinks and walked to where he was sitting to take his drink order. "Whoa! Who attacked you?" He said,a slight frown on his face as he moved the hair off of my neck to get a better look. I hadn't talked to him much since our last date and I had been so wrapped up in Tommy over the last few days that I forgot to tell Toby I wouldn't be seeing him anymore as anything other than a friend. I swatted his hand away and asked what he wanted to drink. "Dont brush me off like that. Come on,Rhian.....was it Eric? I thought you guys weren't even talking anymore!" He reached a hand out and placed it on top of mine. I only hoped that Tommy wasn't paying attention right now. I pulled my hand away though and asked again what he wanted to drink. He let out a loud,frustrated sigh and told me he wanted a beer before shaking his head and looking away from me. I only nodded and went behind the bar to retrieve it for him. "He giving you any trouble?" Tommy asked,a scowl on his face as I walked past him. "No. He just wanted to know who 'attacked' me" I scoffed and shrugged a shoulder. Tommy smirked and wrapped an arm around my waist before planting a quick kiss on my lips and smacking my ass as I walked back to Toby to hand him his drink. Rolling my eyes and laughing at Tommy,I walked to Toby and handed him his drink. "So that fucker is the one?" He accused,looking angry and I couldn't even understand why. We had only gone on two dates and we hardly kissed. "That MAN is the one,yes. Hes my boyfriend" I smiled and walked away. The rest of the night went by without any weirdness and Toby left,not leaving me a tip but I didn't care,really. I was just glad to get on with my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehhhh....I dont really like this chapter but I hope you guys dont totally hate it.

Holy shit! 60 readers?! 10 subs and 3 recs?! You guys are awesome!
Thank you!!! <3

Im going to be starting a Norman Reedus story soon as well,I just want to get few chapters ready before I post it,if you guys are interested at all. :)