You Don't Know How Much You Mean

You Never Know What Might Happen...

"Jacey, get up we need to catch the bus. Dad said we needed too." Her sister shook her a bit.
"5 more minutes." She mumbled. Her sister rolled her eyes and pounced on her.
"Hey, I was asleep, you know." She retorted, her eyes still closed,
"Come on lazy ass, we need to catch the bus, or else, we walk." Her sister said, placing her fists on her hips.
"Ok, ok I'm up." Jacey go up and rubbed the sleep out of her brown eyes. She went over to her closet and pick out something of her liking. She took a quick shower and fixed her curly brown hair.
"Mom, when am I going to be able to dye my hair black?" she yelled through the house, holding a strand of her hair, looking at it with disgust.
"Next week at the latest honey." She yelled back. Jacey smiled at the look of her dull brown hair a vibrant and lushes black.
"Jacey Way, hurry up." Her sister said, mad again.
"I’m going, gosh." She rolled her eyes and gave in. She got her south park messenger bag and walked passed her sister, pushing her on purpose. Jacey pulled on her Pink Floyd hoodie and headed out the door. Her sister cursing at her went out side and climb into the car. The car ride to school was quiet and peaceful, compared to the days past. They had been bickering a lot these past last months of school. Her sister was a senior and Jacey was barely a freshman. The pressure of her sister leaving was really big on Jacey because then she would have nobody to confined in and cover up for her when she got in trouble. Same went for her sister.
So to hide her hurt, she made her mad like always just to talk to her. Her sister was really busy with all of the graduation things she had to get ready. She sighed softly and got out of the car, she going one way, her sister another; like it always was. They always had different views of the world today. Jacey thought that life was just a waste of death and her sister thought that life was supposed to be fun and exciting. She shrugged it off and made her way to the freshman lockers where Sarai, Maria, and Christel would be. She waved at some random people as she sat next to Sarai, which was doing last night's English homework, like always.
"What are you doing?" she asked, curiously.
"My report on John Lennon for English. Who are you doing it on?" she asked, not ripping her view from her precious paper.
"On AC/DC." She smiled proudly.
"But how are they influential?" Maria asked, joining in the conversation. She shrugged and stared to laugh, soon after everyone laughed at her response. They carried on random conversations until the bell rang for first period. They said their goodbyes and left to their classes. Lucky for Jacey her first period was not far from their morning hangout. She pondered once again on Frank. Her thoughts somehow making her want to be in Frank's arms that second. Her wish came true, in a weird sort of way.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Frank" she placed her hands over her mouth. She had knocked over the love of her life and all because him, in her thoughts. So he kind of brought it on himself. She held out her hand that he happily took. His hazel eye seem to make Jacey go into a trance that she loved. He flashed her a heart-melting smile and went on his way. She sighed happily, having this unusual joy in her walk. She went into the classroom and sat on her seat; her joy not lasting long when her friend Adriana, came in sulking. This was natural state for her friend these past months.
"What's the matter?" she whispered, not wanting to upset her with her joyfulness. She shot her a look of depression, which signaled boy problems had made her that way.
"Was it that jerk, Weston?" her voice becoming stronger. She hated the way her friend was in this condition that she was now constantly in it; she'd would any day give her happiness for her friends.
"Hey peo-, what's the matter Adriana?" Mikey made his way to our table. Jacey shot him an angry look, making him back away. Knowing that the coast was clear, she sighed sadly and nodded.
"Awe, sugar. Don't mind him. He's just a man-whore." Adriana let out a little sad laughter. Jacey smiled and rubbed her friends back sympathetically.
"Now, no more sulking, guess who I pushed, well accidentally knocked over?" Jacey said the happiness back in her voice.
"I know who, Frank." Mikey once again made his way toward the table. Jacey shot him a confused look.
"How do you know?" she said, cocking her eyebrow.
"2 reasons, actually 3." He held up three fingers." One: I saw you do it, Two: I know you like him, and Three: The joy in your voice gave it off." She blushed.
"Ok, well don't tell him I like him."
"Scouts Honor." He put his right hand over his heart and held up his left. Jacey and Adriana couldn't stop laughing.
"You were a boy scout?" Jacey managed to get out, only making her friend crack up more.
"So what if I was?" Mikey asked, defensively.
"No, nothing bad, I just would want to see you in your little boy scout uniform." She laughed.
He huffed and left the table in time for the teacher to start the class. Although out the class, Adriana was the one who occasionally took notes and Jacey doodled in her 'Bio-log'. Her mind taking her to the dream she dreaded to finish. Surprisingly, the bell rang, drowning out Jacey's thoughts. She let out a frustrated huff and stuffed her stuff in her messenger bag
Ugh, Reading