Status: idek with this

The Jesus Kid

she was brave

They found him down by the corner of fourth and fifth street getting high on some hyped up shit the kids from the ghettos sold.

Alesana was livid, "No, I am not driving him home in that state."

But of course all Mary had to do was sniffle once, twice and Alesana was a goner. So out of the car she got, still dressed in that pretty shorts and shirt Sponge Bob pajama suit, and made her way over to Asshole Adam. His name wasn't really Asshole Adam but that's what I'll tell you to call him because he was an asshole, and a douchebag and all those other things that you can find wrong with a person.

Mary was just opening her door to get out too when Alesana threw her a look. "Stay put," her colorless eyes warned, "It's not safe."

Alesana was brave like that, see.

Anyway, she walked up to Asshole Adam - chin high albeit with a slight tremble - and poked her chest out. Adam's equally high gangster friends raked their dirty eyes over Alesana and licked their lips. It wasn't a sight that you'd want your worst enemy's kid to witness, no.

"Mary wants you to come home," Alesana started. Her voice wavered a little when she saw the boy in the hoodie behind Adam take a step forward. The Asshole snorted. "And she sent her prissy Christ fucking friend to get me?"

The indignation that rose colored Alesana's cheeks a horrible shade of red. "You want to stay here and kill yourself with that thing you're smoking, fine. I couldn't care less. But if you know what's good for you, you'd cut ties with Mary and let her find herself a real man."

Adam's laugh sent a cold shiver running down the length of Alesana's spine. It was the kind of laugh you know an evil sadistic killer gave right before he drove a knife into his victim's chest. Disgusting and blood curdling and wrong. See what I mean now when I tell you how bad of a person Adam really was?

"You mind your own business, little Missy. Mary's my slut and she'll stay that way if she knows what's good for her."

Alesana's hand tightened into a fist but she said nothing more. Turning on her heel, she made for the car. Mary met her halfway, tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"Adam!" Mary called.

Alesana frowned, "He's not worth your breath, Mary. Let's go."

But Mary had run past her and was making her way over to Adam. Alesana's cheeks turned a whole shade redder when she turned again to see the Asshole wind an arm around the sniffling girl's shoulders. "Mary..." Alesana began, "let's go."

Adam threw her a look that said fuck you and whispered into Mary's ear and it was like in that single instant, Alesana's best friend became someone else.

"It's... it's alright Ally, I'll just stay here with Adam."

The cold shiver made another trip down Alesana's spine. Running a skeptical look over the crowd around the couple, she shook her head. "That's not a good idea, Mary. Come on, let's go home."

Mary shook her head, no. I'm going to be fine, she promised. Adam's going to take care of me.

But the cold shiver wouldn't go away and Alesana didn't want to play nice anymore. Walking forward, she reached a hand out and grabbed Mary's arm. "Enough, let's go now!"

It happened too fast for anyone else to remember clearly then. Adam reached forward, and Mary pulled back and Alesana's eyesight went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i'm sorry about the crappy everything. and just yeah. i'm not in the right mindset right now. or anything, really. stupid periods. ugh. anywho. yeah. buh bye