Hardest of Hearts

Unlikely Partnership

The young adult’s bodies were entwined together as their lips were attached to each other as their hearts were pounding with excitement as lust hand was tightly pulling them and their hunger was becoming too big for both of them to not feed each other with their bodies. Derek hand was buried in Olivia’s thick hair bringer her closer to him as her legs were wrapped around his waist and her hands clawing at his muscular back. He pulled back from her lips as she let out a small sound of protest making him smirk as he kissed her lips, her chin and slowly kissed down to her neck as she gasped when he reached her soft spot. Olivia’s eyes closed as her breath hitched as he sucked and kiss her spot, her nails dug into his skin making him hiss.

“I don’t think I could stop myself.” He said pulling away from a swollen-kissed lip Olivia making him smiles down at her, her hair was messy from his hands being buried in them and her chest was rising and falling quickly. She looked as ready as he felt but he knew they couldn’t and if they continued they weren’t going to stop, they couldn’t contain their passionate feelings so he had to pull away from her but her legs were wrapped around his waist making it difficult to pull away from her warmth.

“I could feel you.” She said to him causing him to look down at her with a frustrated glance making her smile.

“We have to stop.” Olivia looked up at him with a tiny smile and slowly unlink her ankles and pulled them off of his back, letting one dangle off to the side and her left leg stay on the side of Derek, she watched as he didn’t move away from her as he looked over her with hunger in his eyes. She smiled moving up from the bed and gave him a very chaste kiss on the lips and she quickly pushed him away from her. He sighed moving away sitting on the side of the bed as she smiled at him looking away from him and towards the door as if she was expecting someone to come in the room at any second.

“I think Isaac really likes your sister.” He said and Olivia knew it was just to keep his mind off of Olivia and him almost having sex…again.

“Me too” She agreed still with a smile on her face which quickly fell from her face as she forgot she had work that night. “Shit! I have work in like two hours! I have to get ready.” She shouted jumping up from her bed and running towards the shower leaving Derek confused.

“What am I supposed to do while you’re at work?” He got up from the bed and quickly following her towards the bathroom, Olivia laughed at him as she slipped out of her jeans looking back at him.

“I don’t know Derek, play board games with them.” She shrugged her shoulders pulling off her crop sweater. “They normally keep to themselves but you need to bond better with your pack so maybe you could probably invite the rest of your pack over and watch a movie or something.” She said standing there in her undergarments making it hard for Derek to ignore the erection that still hasn’t gone away from before.

“Really?”

“Don’t give me that tone.” She said with her hands akimbo at her waist making him smile down at her. “I don’t know teenagers like that stuff and anyways it seems like Erica and Boyd have a close bond already so if you want them to be stronger within your pack you need to treat them as you would a brother and sister. It’s great for you and Isaac to be closer to them.” He sighed leaning on the bathroom down looking down at the title.

“You father is going to kill me once he sees I am here with my pack.” Olivia rolled her eyes at him while walking over to Derek.

“He won’t be home till later anyways.” She said grabbing him by his chin before giving him a kiss on the lips. “Okay? Now get out.”

~~*~~

Olivia tried to be bubbly but when she left the house Santi had asked why she wasn’t wearing her mother’s necklace and she felt instantly bad saying that it didn’t match the outfit and on top of that she didn’t feel the need to lose it at work but now that she was at work she wished she was wearing it. The club that night was really busy even if it was a week day but for some odd reason it was just pumping, so Olivia was running around to serve drinks and getting tons of tips. She wondered why the club was so packed but she had a feeling it had to do with the fact that people were dropping like flies so it’s better to live your life once she supposed.

“Looks like sister didn’t get a hint.” Tommy shouted in a whisper in Olivia’s ear as she was pulling a bottle out from under the bar, she looked up at him with a questioning look as he chuckled. “You’ll see.”

He said before walking away from her, Olivia shrugged her shoulders bringing up a bottle of vodka to quickly pour it in a cup, she looked up to see the girl that attacked Derek. Olivia actually dropped her bottle but she quickly caught it before it hit the floor, her heart started pounding rapidly in anger and in fear as she mixed the drink for a customer. This woman was a beautiful woman her dark hair looked like pen ink that’s how black it was and it was curled perfectly at the bottom, her body was thick with curves which were presented beautiful in a tight red mini skirt. If she wanted attention she got it since everyone was staring at the woman caused Olivia’s anger to burn more. The woman worked her way over to the bar and Olivia was trying her hardest not to glare at her but from the looks of the other people at the bar she wasn’t doing a great job.

“You’re angry.” She said in that same soothing voice but Olivia was too pissed off to be effected by it.

“I thought you were dead.” Olivia growled over to the girl as she smiled over to her while shrugging her shoulders causing Olivia to purse her lips.

“You didn’t kill me properly.” She said in a soft voice getting closer to Olivia and from what Olivia could tell she was trying to seduce her, as the woman lean over the bar pushing her breast together. “Can we speak?”

“No, because I’m going to stake you in the heart so fast and fucking eat it.” Olivia growled at the woman as the woman laughed attractively throwing her head back making everything look like it was from a movie.

“That was romantic.” She teased glancing over at the other customers and Olivia looked over at them before looking over herself and she noticed they were pretty close together. It almost looked like Olivia and this woman was actually going to kiss which turned her stomach. “We need to speak, go on your fifteen.”

“No.” Olivia said stubbornly as the woman rolled her eyes at Olivia as the vampire grabbed Olivia’s wrist pulling Olivia closer to herself.

“I have something to tell you, your werewolf boyfriend was a distraction, I couldn’t help myself werewolves are my thing you know?” She shrugged her shoulders as she could see Olivia still wasn’t about to leave with her. “You could help his sister.”

Olivia’s eyes widen as soon as the words left her mouth and the vampire let go of her wrist instantly and was quickly back into the crowded dance floor. Olivia heart was pounding for other reasons and she wasn’t even sure how much she could trust this woman but if she could find Derek’s sister than she is here for that. Olivia quickly ran over to Tommy and said she was taking a fifteen without even hearing his answer she was outside in an instant. It was probably a stupid idea but she couldn’t help the fact that if she could save Derek’s sister than she would do it in a second. As soon as she reached the outside of the building Olivia was grabbed by the back of her neck slammed into a wall and a forearm was jammed in her throat.

“That’s always a great way to welcome someone.” She said glaring at the woman causing her to chuckle a bit.

“I do have to be careful with you dare humans, also you tried to kill me once I think this is proper.” The woman was intensely blue making Olivia’s eyebrows to furrow she didn’t notice in the club but from the last time she saw her; her eyes were glowing red.

“Sure it is.” Olivia said glaring at the beautiful vampire as the vampire sighed making Olivia raise an eyebrow over that.

“It’s to make you feel comfortable, imagine watching someone not breathing it’s a clear indication that they are dead. Anyways Cora is being held capture by my coven.” She said shrugging her shoulders. “Werewolves are our thing.” She repeated herself.

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because, this war that we are having is made up on lies.” She said quickly. “Yes, I am a solider and I will defeat all of you but the war is bullshit.” She said shrugging her shoulders letting go of Olivia as Olivia furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

“Why is there even a war?” Olivia was cluless to even why they started fighting but the girl laughed over at her shaking her head.

“Apparently and this is what I am told from vampire history is that werewolves and us don’t get along and of course werewolves don’t attack humans while we do. It’s our life source so it’s a huge thing for them because they are still almost half human as we aren’t.” She shrugged her shoulders “But the war stopped about almost a hundred years ago then something happened just recently that dealt with your fathers pack and it started again.”

“Do you know what?” Olivia was now interested with what this woman had to say and she sighed shaking her head letting her hair get some wind before laying down beautifully on her shoulders.

“I don’t all I know is that the war happened instantly and that’s when people started dying.” Olivia stared at the woman making her roll her eyes at the younger adult. “I care because I liked not being in a war and two a lot of my brothers and sisters are dead now and I don’t like that. Not one bit but no one else seems to be thinking clearly. It’s just you guys against us but it’s mostly you.” She said truthfully. “They are after you because you know how to hunt and kill us.” She shrugged her shoulders. “We consider you a vampire hunter.”

“I didn’t actively go out and try to kill you guys.” Olivia insisted as the woman nodded her head in agreement.

“I know but that’s the problem here…you have a price on your head and anyone that helps you. You’re in danger but I think I would like to break this war and try to go back what we used to do. Ignoring each other, you are a human and I don’t care for humans. I really don’t care for werewolves but we also were under an agreement to try to work together. Someone is out to harm us all and we need this to stop.”

Olivia looked over at the vampire as she wasn’t too sure if she should listen to her but she rolled her eyes at Olivia. They stood in the ally way looking at each other waiting for Olivia’s word, but Olivia stared at the vampire, she was short even in heels and her skin looked like it would have been more Olivia’s skin tone so she wondered if she was Hispanic, they could have been friends.

“Why is Cora under you guys?”

“Treat. The queen got her don’t ask me where she came from cause I don’t know.” She shrugged her shoulders. “Oh by the way my name is Christina.”

“Christina how do I know I can trust you?” Olivia asked with her arms a crossed her chest making Christina to smile over at her, showing off her teeth as they glistened in the dark.

“You can’t but I want this to stop as much as you do. We need to do something.” She said making Olivia nod her head in agreement. “Our families are going to die because of a stupid made up war.”

“You’re right.” Olivia agreed as she looked back at the bar. “I have to get back inside or I’m going to be fired.”

“Right…here’s my number.” She said grabbing Olivia’s hand quickly and equally fast wrote down her number. “Ask me a time and place and I could get Cora for you.” She said. “But then I will be betraying my coven…and I’m going to need help then.”

Olivia nodded her head looking over at the beautiful vampire, as she started to walk off and she stood that way. Olivia wondered if they could fly but she didn’t want to ask, she grew tired of watching the vampire walk off so she went inside of the building. She looked down at her hand to see perfect script on her palm making her eyebrows knit together.

“Shit, vampires are good.” She said to herself before grabbing her phone typing it in then making her way back to the bar with questions swirling around in her mind and with no answers to help her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Day&Night

Christina