Hardest of Hearts

Privacy

Olivia ran towards Derek’s car as quick as she could she should be happy that she’s leaving with a wad of money in her pocket but she was still thinking of Cora of vampires draining her but not to the point that she is dead that she is slowly dying. As soon as Olivia opened the door she looked over at Derek with tears in her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” She try to hold back the tears but they couldn’t be stopped as the rolled down her face slowly and beautifully like a painting. “Olivia”

“I found your sister.” He looked over at her with his eyes widen in shock as she stared at him with glossy eyes; he shook his head at Olivia in disbelief.

“Cora?” He asked still in shock as she nodded her head at him. “That can’t be. Where is she? Is she here?”

“No. Vampires have her.” She said softly and instantly Derek eyes were bold red engaged he looked like he was going to murder someone.

“What the fuck do you mean vampires have her?” He shouted at Olivia causing her to flinch at him as he still shouted over at Olivia. “Where is she, Olivia? Where is she?!”

“I don’t know! The vampire that was attacking you came to the club and she said she’s going to bring Cora to me.” He stared at her with a mixed look on his face before shaking his head at her.

“I don’t want to ask if you’re stupid but are you stupid? She’s just going to kill you.” He shouted at Olivia as she rolled her eyes at him. “How can you fucking trust them!” he shouted as he went into drive and sped off towards her house.

“It was our only option! You haven’t seen Cora in years you don’t know what she looks or smells like anymore! We need the vampire on our side.” She retorted back at him as she glared out the window letting her anger roll over her.

She knew Derek was just being emotional because hearing his sister who he thought was dead is alive but vampires have her now. She knew he was just angry at that fact and not at her or she hoped. She didn’t like the idea of him calling her stupid but she was going to try to let that roll off her back. They didn’t speak for almost twenty minutes until Derek let out a heavy sigh.

“How are we going to get her?”

“I think it’d be wise to talk to the house hold with Stiles and Scott.” She said softly before adding “And Allison.”

“It’s my sister and I’m your boyfriend! I think we can have this conversation now and then retell it to the damn pack of teenagers sitting in your house.”

Olivia stared at Derek with a look of shock on her face as her lower jaw was slacked looking at him with amazement. He turn to look at her wondering why she hasn’t said anything back to him and he saw the look of surprised causing to furrow his eyebrows at her.

“Why are you looking at me like that for?” She shook her head at him before looking out the window thinking over what he said and she nodded her head knowing that he was right. He should probably everything first before anyone else even though she felt conflicted to tell her family also.

“Apparently they are called coven and they have a Queen. The Queen got your sister and has her for the vampires….that’s their thing and I quote.” She said shrugging her shoulders. “She’s going against her coven to let Cora go and she wants to be on our side to stop this war. She says something happened for it to start again that werewolves and vampires had a pack over a hundred years ago and when my father’s pack fought with the vampires it broke but she said she doesn’t know what happened to make the fight start. It deals with my father pack but we’re gonna need a vampire on our side to kill them. Also something about a price on my head because they consider me a vampire hunter so they are after me.” She said quickly making Derek look at her with wide eyes and she bit on her lower lip.

“You’re not going anywhere alone by yourself and that’s final.” He said speeding off when the light turn green as Olivia rolled her eyes at him.

“You’re going to be with me everywhere I go?” she asked as he huff a noise while driving causing her to laugh at him. “I can handle myself.”

“Are you sure? You’ve put yourself in a spot that I don’t even know you can come out of if it’s a trap.” He said bluntly making her purse her lips at him. “What if they kill you when you’re going to get Cora, I’m going with you.”

“That’s a stupid choice.” Olivia said shaking her head. “They like werewolves and she’s already put her mouth on your neck and I don’t think so.” She stated crossing her arms over her chest. “She doesn’t need any more of your blood; I don’t know how much you can blow her off.”

Derek started laughing cause Olivia to look at him with narrow eyes but he just kept laughing over at Olivia, she didn’t know what was so funny and why he was cracking up. He was just losing his head over her being put in this and here he is laughing? She quickly punched him in the arm harshly but he just kept on laughing.

“What the hell are you laughing for?”

“You’re jealous.” He said while laughing. “You don’t want me around because you’re jealous.” Olivia jaw dropped as she rolled her eyes at him and shaking her head.

“No I am not; clearly vampire powers are different from yours. Shut up Derek Hale!” He kept on laughing but it started to die down as they reached her block. He kept laughing until he parked and looked over to Olivia with a smile gracing his face as she looked annoyed at him.

“Come here.” He said making her roll her eyes even more. “Come on.” He said moving closer to him causing her to smile until she moved closer to him giving him a kiss on the lips.

“So we’re boyfriend and girlfriend?” She asked as her forehead was on his and he gave Olivia his full attention staring deeply in her eyes making Olivia’s heart skip a beat.

“I thought you knew this.” She laughed gently before giving him another kiss on the lips. “I think it’d be wise to tell them later today after school.”

“Me too.” She said pulling away from Derek getting out of the car as she started to walk to her house Derek was faster grabbing her by her waist picking her up and placing her on the hood of his car. She raised an eyebrow at him as she wrapped her arms around his waist bringing him close to her. “I’m scared.” She said truthfully and he sighed hugging her back as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

“I know me too.” He said giving her a kiss on the top of her head as she closed her eyes wanting nothing more but just to be in Derek’s arms right now and stay asleep for a very long time. “Come on you should rest and sleep. We’re going to look for a car for you.” She laughed pulling away from him with an amused look on her face.

“Sick of driving me everywhere?” He rolled his eyes dramatically at her as he pulled away from her causing Olivia to laugh and she grabbed his arm bringing him back into her arms.

“You’re an idiot.”

“But you adore me.” He made a noise causing her to laugh letting go of Derek as she slide off the hood of his car. “I’m beat and my feet hurt, I’m going to fall asleep. You’re more than welcome to come inside.”

“I think I’ll stand and watch.” He said leaning on the car with his arms a crossed his chest as she furrowed her eyebrows with a small smirk gracing her face at him.

“Why won’t you watch us in the house?”

“Cause I won’t be watching.” Derek said bluntly over to her causing Olivia to blush at him and his look of apathy erased with a smirk gracing his face. “I’ll be fine outside Olivia.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah, I’ll wait till your father comes; talk to him then go inside with you.” She furrowed her eyebrows at him. “it’s better if one of us is up and tells him about our living arrangement.” She nodded her head not going to argument with him as she walked towards her house just wanting to jump into her bed and sleep until the next day.

~~*~~

There was too much warmth for Olivia to breath properly as she try to pull herself from under a pile of blankets, as she try to push them off with her eyes still close and a groan escaping her mouth she wondered why it was so heavy.

“Get off.” She whined as she opened her eyes and she noticed it was Derek arm and chest laying right on her causing her to sigh. She quickly turn around so her face was facing his face, she struggled to get her arm from under his chest.

“God Derek you’re a fat ass.” She said finally pulling out her arm as she went to smack him her arm fall flat from being under him. “Fantastic.” She grumbled sarcastically to herself before she moved in to kiss him on the nose then moved down to his lips and she felt a smile on his face.

“Okay get off.” She said trying to move him but he just wrapped his arms around her for a second before wrapping around her waist and placing her on top of his waist, she laughed looking down at him. “I thought you were being my watch dog.”

“As soon as the sun rose I came in, took a nap drove the children to school then came in here with you, they can’t come out in the sun.” He said with his eyes closed and she laughed shaking her head at him.

“My father didn’t come home?”

“Nope, and he’s still not here.” He said opening his eyes as he looked up at Olivia causing him to smile, her hair was a bit messy and her makeup was smudge but she looked really hot to him as she was just in a long t-shirt.

“Really?” She asked with a smirk before looking towards the door and back at him. “I’ll be right back.” She dismount off of Derek and ran towards the bathroom causing him to laugh at her.

Olivia quickly went to the mirror gasping in horror, she looked like she belonged to the band misfits and she quickly wiped off all the makeup from her face and quickly brushed her teeth. She liked the messy way of her hair and she quickly ran out of the bathroom to see him lying there just in his boxers briefs and her heart raced causing him to smirk.

“Shut up.” She said instantly as she ran over to the bed and jumped on him causing him to laugh as he put his hands on her waist.

“Someone is excited.” He teased as he moved up from lying down quickly sitting him putting Olivia at his eye level; she smiled wrapping her arms around his neck.

“First time we have privacy in my own house.”

Derek to smile as he moved his hands upward from her hips, letting him teases her soft skin; Olivia bit her lower lip as she watched Derek watching her. She smirked moving in to give him a kiss on the lips and he let her as his hands slowly crept up her shirt. They’ve been wanting this moment for a very long and their heart was rapidly beating in anticipation. He cupped her breast causing Olivia to gasp out in shock and pleasure allowing Derek to move his tongue in her mouth, caressing his tongue against hers. Olivia moaned as he teased her hardening nipples, she couldn’t handle it anymore as he pulled as she screamed in joy. She pulled away pushing him back on the bed letting him watch her pull the shirt over her head, letting his mouth water over at her petite breast and her perked nipples. She moved down to kiss him on the lips again and he wrapped his large arms around her tiny back, pulling her close to him and letting their bare chest touch. The sensation caused Olivia skin to be covered in goose bumps feeling their nipples gently touch each other as Derek couldn’t handle it turning them over so he towered over her. She stared at him and let her eyes wander down at his body making her smirk as she saw his erection showing through his boxer briefs.

“I feel like I might be a bit underdress.” She teased as her hands wander down his back towards his boxers as her fingers played with the band before sliding under and she squeezed his bottom causing him to laugh. “You have a nice ass.”

“Thanks Olivia.” He said a little embarrassed causing her to giggle up at him while he moved down to give her another kiss, she pulled down his boxers leaving him completely naked as she stood under him in her tiny wet undergarment. He pulled away from her lips not before biting on her lower lip causing Olivia moaned out in pleasure, he quickly let go to move his lips down to her neck suckling on her soft spot. Her nails found a way into his back, the more he suck the deeper her nails went in making him chuckle. His lips moved down to her breast giving a kiss to each nipple leaving Olivia breathing heavy in excitement. He watched her as her eyes were closed with her eyebrows knitted together waiting for him to make a move, he smiled at her then looked down to her erected nipple instantly sucking on one while one twisted at the other.

“Oh fuck Derek.” She moaned as he kept sucking on her breast causing her back to arch, he let his teeth graze it and she emits a scream of pleasure. He smiled pulling away moving his lips down her body giving them soft butterfly kisses until he reached her tiny undergarment which was soaked causing him to smirk looking up at her.

“What is this thing? It’s barely covering anything.” He teased letting his finger pull at the waist band slowly pulling it down her legs making Olivia narrow her eyes at him.

“If you don’t hurry your ass up, I swear on my mom I will-“ he laughed moving his hand to her warmth rubbing it causing her to gasp as his two fingers interested quickly.

“I don’t think your mom would like this chat.” He said huskily as Olivia shook her head no while bucking her hips into his hand he chuckled as Olivia moaned out in pleasure. “I want to taste so don’t throw a fit.” He warned pulling his fingers out and still Olivia pouted at him as he’d imagine but he knew she wouldn’t mind as he moved his lips to her welcoming warmth and he swear it tasted like honey. He looked up at her watching her eyes closed tightly and her legs wrapped around his neck making him smile as he sucked on her clit. Her hands gripped his hair pulling on it and pushing him closer making him smirk as watched Olivia react to his tongue. Her legs were closing tightly around his head so he pushed her legs apart placing his hands on her inner thighs.

“Olivia I can’t stay if you don’t let me breathe.” He said still close to her causing her to shiver as she felt his breath on her wet pussy.

“Okay, I’m sorry.” She said out of breath making him laugh as he slapped her clit twice watching her body twitch to him and letting out a loud moan.

“Don’t apologize.” He said before letting his mouth make her squirm under him, she tried not to buck her hips as his tongue was deeply inside of her so she went back to grabbing at his hair again, causing him to smile once again, it wasn’t long before the tighten feeling was in the middle of her stomach and she had trouble keeping her legs wide.

“Oh, Derek.” She moaned repeatedly as if chanting his name would speed up her tipping over the bucket but before she knew it the jolt ran through her body and all she saw was a white light over her eyes as she let out a moan loud enough to wake up the neighbors.

Derek pulled away from her legs watching her chest go up and down quickly, the look of pleasure gracing her face, he quickly put his body between her legs getting ready to enter as he waited for Olivia to watch him. Olivia opened her eyes looking up at Derek as he towered her causing her to smirk moving up to kiss him on the lips, he quickly pushed her down kissing her still but grabbing both of her arms and placing them over her head, holding them with one hand.

“You ready?” He asked as she nodded her head barely pulling her face away from him, she could taste herself making her even more excited for this but then a thought hit her instantly, he had no condom on.

“Wait.” She said quickly as he was slowly ready to enter her he looked down at her with a curious look on his face. “Condom. I have condoms in the draw.”

“Why do you have condoms?” He asked letting go of her wrist to open the drawer next to her bed and sure enough there was a box of condoms in there, pleasure for her of course. He chuckled looking over to her with the box. “Good choice.”

“Uh because we were having one too many close encounters so better safe than sorry. I don’t won’t werewolf pups yet.” He chuckled at her answer as he opened the box and quickly ripped the package he could tell Olivia was watching him put it on.

“Smart little Olivia.” He said getting back into position in between her legs he looked up to see Olivia watching him get close to her then stopped.

“Hey.”

Looking up at him causing him to chuckle as he moved down to give her another kiss to her lips and pulling away from her lips as he entered her slowly and Olivia let out a low moan. After a few slow pumps Derek started to move faster letting him fill her completely, her legs were wrapped around his waist to let him go deeper.

“Oh fuck.” He moaned as he worked his hips against her warmth, Olivia hands grabbed at the back of his neck digging into his skin as her head was thrown back in pleasure. He smirked pushing harder into her letting her cry out between the work of his hips and his lips attack her neck she couldn’t handle it. Olivia moaned keeping her eyes tightly closed almost feeling her about to slip back over the line, she opened her eyes, moving her hip to push it against his and quickly pushing him off of her, catching him off guard.

“Oh fuck.” He said in shock as he was under her making her smirk as he slowly entered her and slowly started to wind her hips, making Derek give out a throaty moan. “Olivia.” He moaned out her name as she moved her hips, he watched as her eyebrows were knitted together in pleasure. He grabbed her hips picking her up and letting her drop down to him again causing them both to moan out in pleasure before he picked her up and started to pump into her hard and fast, causing Olivia to cry out in pleasure while cumming on him. He kept up his pumping as Olivia kept moaning even louder and before he knew it he came, dropping instantly on the bed. Olivia sighed lying on top of him as he was still inside of her causing her to giggle.

“God that was fucking fantastic.” Olivia said causing Derek to laugh at her as he placed his hand in her hair, petting her softly.

“Finally….privacy.” Derek said causing them both to laugh at the idea of them finally get their alone time as if they were new parents.

“We sound old.” Olivia said as he chuckled nodding his head in agreement and he kissed the top of her head. “I need a shower now for real.”

“You need help?”

There was no need for an answer because they both knew that they just scratch an itch that was still itchy.

~~*~~

Olivia and Derek was eating brunch while listening to the news on tv to see if there was any deaths that had happened last night when Olivia got a visit from vampire Christina. Much relief happened when there weren’t any deaths sounding close to a vampire hit and run, Olivia shut the tv off looking over at Derek.

“What time is it?” He asked as he cut up his pancake causing Olivia to shrug her shoulders before looking at the clock on her wall.

“It’s twenty passed ten why?”

Derek pushed his plate as he was finished looking over at Olivia’s seeing it half finished before looking back up at her seeing one of her eyebrows raise up at him. Olivia looked beautiful; completely different from before and he couldn’t put a finger on what was different.

“I think it’s time for you to get a car.” He said with a smile as she smiled back at him taking a sip of her coffee and nodding her head.

“With my good looks?” she teased him as she took another sip of her coffee and she saw him smirking over at her with an eye roll.

“No. I could help...” He said softly as he wasn’t too sure how much pride Olivia had over money issues, she pursed her lips a bit.

“I mean I have money.” She said quickly. “But I am not too sure if it’s enough to get a decent car.” She shrugged her shoulders.

“Well how much you got?”

“Hmm about five thousand and from my tips for the past week add another thousand.” She said looking at him and he chuckled at her.

“I could get you a car with that money. Let’s go.” He said getting up as he watched her give him a look of doubt. “You going to finish that?”

“No.” She shoved the plate to him and he quickly dug in the food. “I need to change.” She said as he rolled his eyes at her.

“You like fine like that.” He said over to her but she ignored him making her way back to their room causing him to sigh with a head shake of disbelief but he was used to it cause of Erica.

~~*~~

Olivia wasn’t too sure what type of car she wanted, when she lived in New York City she didn’t need a car she could walk. She did have a car but it was just a piece of shit that took her to A and B but she still missed it seeing how it was her first car, now that she lives in a town where she needs a car she’s completely clueless in what to get.

“So, what do you like that’s in your price range?” Derek asked holding her hand and she sighed looking at the cars with a pursed lips.

“Hmm I think those cars are cute.” She said pointing to punch buggys causing Derek to laugh at her bringing her close to him.

“Yes I can see it now, you rolling up in that car while you stake the undead.” He teased while giving her a kiss on the cheek causing Olivia to roll her eyes at him as they walked around the lot. Derek looked mean enough for people to not bothered them at the moment, they were just having their moment of being together as they looked at cars, also the car sells men is just scared of Derek.

Olivia looked over plenty of cars, great cars that were more than her price range and she was getting annoyed over the fact that she was getting these crap looking used cars that she wouldn’t let her brother or sister drive. Derek wish he could give her a big truck because they were durable but they were also out of her price range and she had already made it clear that he wasn’t going to help her. Olivia eyes widen as she walked up to a black ford fusion it was sleek looking, it looked brand new and it wouldn’t look like crap next to Derek’s car.

“I like this!” She said looking over at Derek as he smiled over at the car, not what he would have picked for himself but he knows fords are safe cars and they will be great for Olivia and her family so he was fine with it. “I want to test drive it.” She said as she popped open the hood looking on the inside and everything seem decent to the both of them.

“I’ll check under.” Derek said walking to the side of the car as he kneeled down before lying on his back and sliding under the car to check out if anything was wrong with it. He didn’t find anything too damaging, he could tell it was a used car but he knew it wasn’t treated poorly either. “I think we’re good Olivia, just a test run and we’ll be fine.” He pushed himself from under the car and he saw Olivia was talking to one of the sales men guy and she looked very happy and animated which isn’t her normal style of talking, she’s normally way laid back and very reserved.

“So as I was saying we could give it a test run.” The guy was young Olivia could tell and she knew he was lying the flirting on thick but she didn’t care about that she just wanted her own car again.

“I would like one yes.” She said with a smile waiting for the keys to come in her hand but the guy seemed way too interested to flirt causing Olivia to get annoyed.

“You’re very pretty girl.” He said causing Olivia to hold back an eye roll. “This car works for you, you seem like the alethic type.”

“Yeah.” Derek said instantly coming up behind her. “She is.”

The guy looked stunned as he saw Derek giving him a death glare as Olivia leaned into Derek causing the car salesman guy to get flustered. Olivia wanted to laugh but she could feel the anger rolling off of Derek so she quickly squeezed his hand so he wouldn’t wolf out on anyone.

“So test run.” The guy said quickly sprinting to get the keys causing Olivia to let out a laugh before looking at Derek.

“Don’t be so mean he’s just here to help.” She said as Derek rolled his eyes at Olivia before he went back to staring at the guy.

“Yeah help his way into your pants.” He said now causing Olivia to roll her eyes at him but instead of auguring she moved close to kiss him on the lips.

“Shut up.”

As the car salesman came back he stood very quiet as Derek stood in the back seat watching Olivia drive around for a bit with her new car she was ready to take home and love forever. The car was pretty awkward until Olivia started to play with the radio and the car salesman felt comfortable to talk about the car again. Derek just stood guard listening to the guy and they quickly went back to pay for her car and put it under her name. As she was ready to sign the paper she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket causing her to sign and stop for a second. She looked to see the name Christina in bold letters and her eyebrows rose up.

How the hell is she up? She thought clicking on the name looking down at the text which was very short and to the point.

In 2 nights time. Olivia sighed looking over at Derek and she knew he wouldn’t be able to handle two more nights without his sister.

Why 2? Olivia wrote back and quickly signed the contract and everything praying to god the guy will hurry up with anything else he has to do again the phone shook on the table causing her to sigh picking it up.

There is no god, pendeja. Royal is here. Olivia furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the text but then she got it causing Olivia to glare at the phone, she was being sassy in an undercover message.

Puta Olivia wrote back quickly before shoving the phone in her pocket and she was granted her keys causing her to smile over at the car salesman.

“It was a pleasure working with you.” She said shaking his hand and it was quick cause Derek eyes were burning a hole in the man’s skull as they walked out of the office and out towards their cars.

“Who was texting you?” He asked walking Olivia to her brand new car and she sighed looking over at him with a sad look on her face.

“Christina and in two nights we will get Cora.” He furrowed his eyebrows over to Olivia as he thought about that and she knew he hated it.

“No, we’re doing it tonight.” He said instantly as she sighed grabbing the sides of his cheeks giving him a kiss on the lips before moving her lips to his ear getting on her tippy toes.

“The queen is here.” She whispered to him pulling away and his eyes widen looking down at his girlfriend and he didn’t know what to do. “So 2 nights which is perfect so we can plan everything out.”

The words left her mouth but she knew it was going to be a disaster; anything could happen in two days. She thought as her phone shook in her pocket and there were two messages, one from Christina and the other from her father.

“Fuck.” She groans causing Derek to look at her with puzzlement, and she shook her head over to him looking down at the text.

Come home now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eyyy~~ sexy tiemz

Liv