Hardest of Hearts

Team Human

The group looked over at Olivia with a shock looked was all over their faces, Of course Derek had a hand on her lower back to support her but everyone looked conflicted. She didn’t know what to say as she glanced over to Derek and he looked equally confused in to what to say.
“Are you telling me we’re actually talking to a vampire? A thing that killed your mother?” Stiles asked looking over at Isabella with a look of amazement. “Does that sound crazy to anyone else?” He asked looking over to everyone else causing Olivia to roll her eyes.

“You could kindly not join the plan.” Olivia said with her arms a crossed her chest and he looked shocked at her saying that.

“No, no. I’ll help it’s still crazy.” He said quickly as Olivia rolled her eyes before looking over to everyone else.

“Anyone else have a problem?”

The group looked at each other before looking back at their heads, making Olivia smile over to them. Allison looked a bit conflicted but she didn’t want to rock the boat, Olivia could tell so Olivia looked over to her with a perked eyebrow.

“What’s up Allison?” She looked a bit startled but shook her head but quickly added something before they went on.

“What are we going to do with the vampire? Is she going to train us against other vampires?” She asked as Olivia looked over at her with furrowed eyebrows.

“That’s a good question…I’ll talk to her about that.” She said looking at the group before Erica smiled over to her and shook her head.

“We can take them.” She said with a smirk causing Olivia to stare at her with a hard look on her face. “I mean we are werewolves and can’t we get them while they sleep?”

“We are trying our best to not kill them.” Olivia said looking over to Scott with a small smile and he smiled over to her even though he was shocked to hear her say that. “But if we have to we will.”

There was a knock on the door making Olivia, Isabella, Allison and Stiles to jump from the sound causing them to get embarrassed as everyone stood in their spots. Olivia looked over to Derek as he nodded his head letting Olivia walk to the door to visit the vampire. She sighed opening the door to see the woman looking annoyed even with sun glasses gracing her face.

“Are you going to invite me in or what?” Christina snapped over at Olivia with her lips pursed causing Olivia to sigh.

“Is that wise?” Olivia asked her causing Christina to pull down her sun glasses showing off her eyes narrowed.

“The fuck you invite me over if you’re not inviting me in? I’m already struggling to stay near these blood bags and you don’t even let me in?”

Olivia looked over towards Christina as Christina lips snarled over to Olivia showing off her fangs in clear view wanting to scare Olivia but saw Olivia giving her a deadpan look. Christina sigh throwing her hands up in the air.

“Fine I’m going.” She said causing Olivia to grab the vampire’s wrist causing Christina looked over to Olivia with a smirk on her face. “Change your mind?”

“Come on in you blood sucker.” Olivia said letting go of her wrist as Christina sighed walking in the house with an annoyed look on her face. Olivia didn’t know how Christina was going to handle being near a bunch of werewolves.

Olivia watched Christina walk in front of the wolves and sighed with a smile on her face before sitting right next to Stiles with her arm over his shoulder. Olivia perked an eyebrow looking over at Isabella but she didn’t seem to be annoyed as much as Olivia thought she would be.

“Why are you so calm?” Derek asked her looking over at Christina as she sent him a smile leaning back in the couch.

“I took a few blood from blood banks since I know you humans are so touchy about your blood.” She said shrugging her shoulders. “Anyways lets get down to business because I can’t be here for long.”

“Right.” Olivia said quickly looking over to her then back at the group. “This is Christina the vampire that is here to help us get Cora. I think we need to get her tonight.” Christina smile dropped looking over to Olivia with furrowed eyebrows.

“Uh that is physically impossible. The queen has her; I can’t just run up on the queen and snatch away her snack. No offense.” She said to Derek with a hand in the air as in to say she is innocent. Derek glared over at her with his eyes turning red.

“Have you been drinking her blood?” He snapped looking over at her with a murderous look on his face causing Christina pursed her lips looking over Derek.

“Sorry? Shit happens?” she said and before Olivia could stop him he was on top of her with his hands wrapped around her neck.

“Derek!” Olivia shouted a long with everyone else but he was too much in his rage as he flipped the couch over causing all three of them to slam on the floor. Stiles quickly got up running over towards Scott and Allison, as Christina and Derek was snarling at each other.

“Stop it!” Olivia shouted over to them but they ignored her as Christina quickly flipped them over with her nails quickly into his skin while floating in the air.

“Great. Vampires can fly.” Stiles said with a look of horror on his face making Olivia eyes widen before looking over to Isaac, he quickly nodded his head putting his hands down for Olivia to jump in his palms and he threw her as hard as he could making her land on Christina back.

“I’d get the fuck off my boyfriend right now.” Olivia hissed as her hands were on her chin and the side of her neck as if she was going to break her neck. “You need our help to stop this war and if you kill him I will stake you here and right now.”

“Fine.” Christina snarled pulling away from Derek as she let him slam down on the floor causing the house to shake violently, as Olivia slipped off of back about to fall down on Derek Christina grabbed her picking her up then slowly touch the floor with an easy landing. “He attacked me first.”

“I know.” Olivia said giving Derek a pointed look as he snarled his lip over to Olivia.

“She drank my blood and my sisters Olivia!” He snapped making Olivia look over at him with sad eyes before looking back at Christina.

“Sorry it’s my nature Christ.” She said quickly picking up the couch and sitting down gently causing Olivia to shake her head at the both of them. Olivia looked over to Derek to see he was bleeding heavily making her eyes widen looking over towards Christina.

“How do we defeat vampires?” Allison asked looking over to Christina as she sent her a smile. “I would like to know.”

“I won’t be telling you that cause you’re not killing my kind Allison.” She said with her eyes narrowed before looking over at Olivia. “This is your group to save Cora? Great group a bunch of teenaged werewolves and some pathetic humans.” She rolled her eyes causing the group to feel more tension than before.

Olivia regretted bringing Christina in the house that moment; they all wanted to kill her at the moment minus Scott who looked conflicted looking over at her. Christina was being an ass making Olivia glare over to her. Christina was something that should have been the ace in the hole but she was nothing but a pain in the ass and probably a trick to get them to trust a vampire.

“I think my father knows.” Christina face dropped looking over to Olivia with pursed lips before getting up from the couch quickly and towards the door in an instant. “Hey where are you going?

“I need to confirm this.” She said looking back to Olivia. “I’ll be back in an hour.” She said over towards Olivia with a head nod.

“What if you don’t come back?” Olivia asked the now worried about the vampire making Christina face to drop with sadness.

“Then I am dead.” She said softly only for Olivia’s ears but she knew the werewolves heard her. “Trust me Olivia…I will be fine.”

Christina left making Olivia furrow her eyebrows looking over towards the group and they looked to be even more tensed than before.

“She didn’t tell us how to defeat the vampires.” Allison said with her arms a crossed her chest making Olivia nod her head. “Olivia train me.”

~~*~~
Everything was moving in slow motion as Olivia sat not watching all the kids training for a fight, Derek was getting them to be better at fighting in her back yard but Olivia was staring straight ahead with a blank look on her face.

Could they keep Cora alive? Could they save her? Is her father going to kill them all? She thought as she glanced over to Derek while he trained Boyd and Erica at the same time pushing them away from him every time they got close. Erica and Boyd had a very fluid way of fighting as they worked with each other and actually partnered up. It was as if they knew what each other was going to do before they even finished it but it was no match to Derek natural werewolf abilities.

“Are you okay?” Allison said looking over to Olivia causing her to sigh looking back at Allison.

“I need to speak to you…alone.” She said quickly grabbing Allison’s wrist pulling her up with ease and into the house away from the backyard as they could which was her father’s room which she never stood in before.

“What’s up?” Allison asked looking at her with furrowed eyebrows causing Olivia to sigh and shake her head over to the younger girl.

“I wouldn’t ask you this if I didn’t think you could handle this.” Olivia said looking over at the girl and she nodded her head.

“I think we need to do this werewolf-less.” Allison’s eyebrows rose a bit before nodding her head hearing out Olivia. “I just got a text from Christina about twenty minutes ago and she said my father was involved with everything but she hasn’t been attacked yet. So they don’t know who is making a deal with us but they are torturing them. Also Cora might be dying tonight so we need to do it now.”

“Okay so what are we gonna do?” Allison asked Olivia with a stoic face making Olivia bite the inside of her cheek.

“I know where the coven is. Let’s go. I got some stuff for you and I.” Olivia said making Allison nod her head watching Olivia leave the room and go up the stairs in a rush. Olivia tried her best to not catch the attention to the wolves but she didn’t think they would notice them being gone since they are training.

Olivia quickly opened her closet going in making Allison watch her with perked eyebrows, Olivia turn to smile at her before pushing back a wall with a low hiss. The pocket in the wall fell off with ease as Olivia quickly pulled out her arrows and stakes.

“Here.” She said putting her hand back to hand it to Allison while looking in more for some gas just in case they really did need to burn them to kill them. The bottle was pretty heavy but she knew she carried it for safety reasons.

“How do we kill a vampire? Allison asked getting in the closet with Olivia making her smile over to the younger girl. “Is it like werewolves?”

“Nothing like that at all.” Olivia said getting up from kneeling to look directly at Allison. “You have to stake them in the heart like this.” Olivia moved the stake close to Allison’s heart but Allison’s hand was already on her wrist making Olivia smile more. “And twist it. Shit I forgot the axe. You need an axe or a small hand held one to the neck. They need to be headless then burn them alive.”

“Okay.” Allison said nodding her head as she watched Olivia go back down to grab them axes, Olivia’s arm went up with the axe in Allison’s face making her grab it quickly and helped Olivia up. “I promise I wouldn’t kill but I will injury…unless it’s life or death.”

“Good.”

Allison walked out of the closet and Olivia quickly followed as they quickly went down the stairs and pretty much sprinted in Olivia’s car. Olivia tried not to catch anyone’s attention but she knew it was late but the door slammed but she quickly reversed out of her spot and drove quickly down the street. She knew if a cop was anywhere near she’d get a ticket but it was better than dealing with Derek at the moment. They stood silent while the GPS told them directions to the vampire coven causing Olivia to chuckle at the thought.

“Why’d you invite me and now Isabella?” Allison asked breaking their silence making Olivia turn to look at her with puzzled look on her face.

“Why not? You’re a hunter you understand what needs to be done.” Olivia said quickly making Allison smile over at Olivia.

“Did you know that’s what I was? Do I just give off that vibe?” Allison asked making Olivia shrug her shoulders trying her best not to answer her. “Well.”

“Yeah you do but that’s good because I needed you on this.”

Allison nodded her head as Olivia kept on driving feeling the heaviness on her chest, she didn’t like the idea that she ran off without her family or without Derek but she knew the werewolves was off limits especially during this fight. They just wanted to get Cora and get the hell out of dodge, it wasn’t supposed to be a big fight but she knew Derek will still be mad at her.

“Derek is going to be pissed off.” Allison said causing Olivia to laugh while rolling her eyes over at Allison.

“You think I care?”

“Not really.” Allison said truthfully causing Olivia and her both to laugh that was until someone slammed on top of the hood of the car causing them both to scream on the top of their lungs and Olivia to swerve right in the dirt road.

“Shit Allison are you okay?” Olivia asked looking over at Allison seeing the girl nodding her head thankfully, Olivia let out a sigh but it quickly went into a groan as she felt the seat belt burning into her skin.

“Peachy.” Allison answered causing Olivia to laugh over to her and the door was pulled open making Olivia reaching for a stake but the hand grabbed her wrist tightly. Olivia looked up to see it was Christina and she looked ragged.

“What the hell happened to you?”

“Let’s just say the right hand solider also got tortured.” Christina said quickly looking down at Olivia with pitch black eyes. “But all you have to worry about is the queen and her left hand solider. It should be easy to get Cora.”

“Cora still alive?” Allison asked making Christina give a jerky head nod which looked really cartoon like causing Allison and Olivia to flinch away from her.

“I’ll pull your car out of the ditch.” She said closing the door harshly rattling Allison and Olivia making them groan out in pain even more, they both shifted to the right side and then back to the left as the groans escaped them even more. Olivia looked to see Christina was lifting their car and she quickly placed it down on the street, and she was in the car before they knew it. “Go straight down.”

“Aren’t they going to know you betrayed them?” Olivia asked with an eyebrow raised making Christina laughed over at the girls.

“At this moment I couldn't give a shit and I got my own plan.” She said quickly disappearing out of the car making Olivia and Allison to shudder again.

“I don’t like this not well kempt vampire.” Allison said making Olivia to nod her head as she quickly went to drive off straight down the street. As they reached over the hill they noticed an extremely rich looking house which was enough to make Allison and Olivia’s eyes to widen.

“How come I haven’t seen this before?” Allison asked making Olivia shrugged her shoulders but instantly regretting the move as the pain sheered right through her making Olivia see white. She hissed out in pain before opening her eyes and quickly pulling to the side to park. “Are we going to roll in the house just like this?”

“Why not?" Olivia said all we have to worry about is her left shoulder which was painful. "Which should be easy…or I hope will be easy.” Olivia said knocking her hand on the top of her dash causing Allison to crack a smile even if she scared to death and Olivia was in the same boat.

“You shoulder okay?” Allison asked in a low voice as Olivia pushed the door opened with her right shoulder and all she saw was darkness.

“Fine, don’t worry about it.” Olivia answered going in the house with her stake twirling in her hand waiting for some weak vampire to come after the pair. “Are you alright?” She whispered causing Allison to chuckle.

“I’m fine.”

They kept walking in the house which seems to have more doors than actual hallway which put Olivia on edge; they could sneak attack on the girls which could kill them both. Olivia turn to look over to see Allison was watching their back. Olivia smirked looking forward waiting for someone to attack them but the darkness was hindering her eyesight. Olivia winched her eyes and before she knew it a vampire jumped near her but Olivia slammed the stake the male in the heart as the blood squirted in Olivia’s face making her scrunch her face up but she slipped back into Allison as the vampire screech was loud enough to pierce their ears.

“That’s how they sound?!” Allison shouted over the vampire as Olivia growled getting her axe out and slicing the man head off his neck while it rolled on the floor.

“Only him.” Olivia said wiping her forearm on her face trying her best to get the blood off of her face.

“Lets go.” Olivia said walking over the body trying to ignore the pain that was sitting in her left shoulder. She knew it was going to get worse but she was also thankful the queen weakened her coven or they wouldn’t have killed that vamp easily.

“Ah shit!” Allison shouted making Olivia spin around and she saw Allison fighting with a female making Olivia narrow her eyes. “Go! Go! I’ll be fine!” Allison shouted making Olivia feel conflicted as she watched her fight but the need to save Cora was giving her mixed feelings. “Olivia go!”

Olivia nodded her head and started sprinting down the hallway trying her best to get Cora. As Olivia was running she heard the same screeching as before. Olivia furrowed her eyebrows at the sound but she knew Allison had gotten the vamp. She wondered if Allison had killed the vampire of just severely injury her. As Olivia kept on running she had got pushed in between vampires making her growl over at them and quickly stabbed one in the heart as she spun on her heel pulling out an arrow and slamming into the other vampire neck.

“If I was you I’d fucking leave me the hell alone.” Olivia stated to the male pushing it down more in his neck causing the male vampire to laugh.

“You kill me? You’ll just have a bigger price on your head.” He said continuing to laugh showing off his teeth.

“Good.” Olivia snarled grabbing the stake out of the other chest and slamming the wooden piece into the male’s chest. “Enjoy dying slowly.” She said kicking him in the stomach while pulling out the stake. As she turn the girl went after Olivia and before her teeth reached Olivia’s neck, the bones cracked and her head was across the hall. Olivia looked up to see Christina with her teeth snarled over to the male vampire.

“You traitor.” He snarled causing Christina to laugh with a quick twist of his neck pulling his head right off his shoulders causing Olivia’s eyes to widen.

“I’ll make sure not to be on your bad side.” She said walking through the hallway causing Christina to laugh before looking around with a confused look on her face.

“Where’s Allison?” Olivia shrugged her shoulders causing Christina to sigh before pushing Olivia along causing her to hiss at the vampire but she was shoved into a room. As Olivia stumbled over her feet she looked up to see girl being tied up and she looked a lot like Derek, Olivia eyes widen before looking at Christina.

“Cora?” Olivia asked as Christina nodded her head making Olivia run over to the bed and quickly started untying the robes.

“Hurry up.” Christina said making Olivia growl at her quickly and she turn to look over to Cora and she looked completely out, making Olivia worried. Olivia smack the girls face making her wince as Olivia smiled picking up the girl up and putting her over her shoulder.

“Come on Christina.” Christina looked over to the girls before nodding her head but she stopped for a second. “Christina?”

Christina was got in a second making Olivia roll her eyes at the vampire companion as she adjusted Cora on her bad shoulder before pulling the door open looking out first before she started to sprinted down the hall as fast as she could readjusting Cora.

“We’re about to be out of here Cora.” She said softly as she was wondering where did Christina go or Allison. “Derek is going to be so happy to see you.” She said with a smile thinking Derek reaction actually seeing Cora and not thinking of Olivia’s little fight with the coven. When Olivia thought they were scout free she was pulled back harshly making her fall back and cora slammed across the floor. Olivia screamed out in pain before turning on her stomach to see the same vampire that was there when her mother died.

“Look at little Olivia.” She said putting her eight inch thin heel onto of Cora’s chest making Olivia eyes narrow in anger. “I think you might fail again, you know if I would have known this was someone you cared for I would have handled her a long time ago.”

“Shut up.” Olivia snarled getting up from the floor as the woman smirked over to her. “I will murder you in cold blood.”

“Funny, I think I’m already dead.” She said laughing while shoving her heel more in Cora’s chest causing Olivia to growl and into a quick sprint to tackle the vampire before she could hit the vampire something hard and heavy collided into her. “Poor Olivia.”

Olivia looked up to see the person that attacked her was her father making Olivia’s eyes widen as she started to scream and snarl over to her father. She didn’t have any words for her father but felt pure anger and betrayal it made her turn into an animal. As he put his hand on top of her chin trying to put pressure on her jaw. As quickly as Richard was on her he was off of her screaming out in pain, and the screams of the vampire was even louder. Olivia looked up to see Allison smirking over at them making Olivia smile over at her and quickly got up picking up Cora as best as she could and sprinted out of the coven house. As soon as Olivia was outside she turn to see Allison was being picked up by Christina and out of the house but she was struggling.

“I’m too weak to fly. You’re gonna have to help me.” Christina said and Allison quickly helped Christina towards the car as Olivia followed. “I’m gonna need more help than this.”

Olivia nodded her head putting Cora next to Christina and got in the passenger side as Allison drove off as fast as she could. Olivia sighed looking into the car seat looking over to Allison as she looked like a big boulder had fallen off her shoulders.

“How the fucks do you still look pretty and I look like shit?” Olivia asked causing them both to laugh causing Christina to make a disgusted noise in the back.

“Shut up.” Allison and Olivia said at the same time making them both laugh while shaking their heads.

“You humans are annoying.” Christina said making them smirk over to each other again as Olivia looked back to Christina with a small smile. “I don’t even know why I helped you smug bastards.”

“One team human rocks, and two because the werewolves and you vampires don’t get along.” Olivia said making Christina roll her eyes at her.

“It’s true but you’re still smug.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Liv