Hardest of Hearts

Don't Snoop.

Olivia was sitting outside reading a book while her feet was sat up on the chair, her feet was swelling from her busy night shift at The Splash, the gay bar which she felt comfortable at, no one can hit on her and neither does she get people feeling her up.

“We should get a pool.” Santi said kicking the soccer ball around, Olivia looked up from the book to stare at her brother.

“When will you be able to practice Fútbol if we have a big ass pool here?” She asked making Santi smirk over at her.

“I don’t think I’m playing a lot of that here, the team is shit lacrosse is the big thing here.” He said with a smirk. “And apparently there is buttloads of hot guys on the team.” Olivia rolled her eyes at him with a smirk.

“You flip flopper! I thought you wanted to go to college on footie scholarship?” He sighed kicking the ball into the net hard before looking over to his sister.

“I do but I feel like maybe I need a change.” He said sitting down on the floor. “also I want some hot guys, I saw a cutie on the school website and-“He just licked his lips making Olivia laugh at him.

“You’re so horny it’s ridiculous.” She said placing the book down on her chest. “I wish I had your lusty ways, I don’t think I’ll ever find someone to trust to have sex with ever again.”

Santi scrunched up his face before walking over to Olivia placing a hand on her knee being the greatest brother he was causing Olivia to smile at him.

“You need to clean out your pipes, sis. I could find you a high school boy.” He teased as she rolled her eyes shoving his head back.

“No, gracias I need someone my age.” He raised an eyebrow over to Olivia as she stuck out her tongue at him. “But I am taking care of you rugrats so.” Olivia put her hand in his Santiago’s hair as he moved away from her.

“I’m a grown ass man, if you want to find dick then go find dick.” He said making her roll her eyes at him. “Shit I did.” He said with a smirk making Olivia roll her eyes.

“School starts tomorrow and you already found a boyfriend?” She asked as he smirked over to her making Olivia laugh. “Please don’t get in trouble yet.”

“Oh honey, he is too fine to get in trouble with.” Olivia rolled her eyes at him but gave him a kiss on the forehead. “But I need you to find someone because you’re stressed.”

If that aint the truth. Olivia thought to herself as she closed her eyes letting the sun hit her as her brother got up and started to kick the ball around, she held a sigh thinking about what Santi said. She was beyond stressed out but that’s what she has to do for her family.

~~*~~

7 am everyone was running around the house driving Olivia and her father nuts as they sat on the couch with coffee in their mugs staring at the younger Ortega family members. Isabella was running across the house with an apple between her teeth and one eye covered in black liner and the other side naked while Santi was fixing his hair as perfect as he could be.

“You guys are going to be late, hurry up.” Olivia said while sipping at her cup as Isabella pretty much made a growl making her father chuckle.

“Sometimes I wondered how the wolf gene skipped you girls you guys growl better than Santi.”

“I heard that!” Santi shouted causing them to chuckle again as Olivia got up and grabbed her father’s cup putting it in the sink.

“Hey.” Olivia heard looking over to her father. “Be careful driving over to the school.” He said making Olivia furrowed her eyebrows. “There was a murder…I’m not supposed to say anything but I wanted to give you the heads up.”

“Supernatural shit?” Olivia asked popping her hip out leaning on the sink as her father shrugged his shoulders.

“I’m not on the field.”

Olivia nodded her head before watching her siblings come down the stairs looking little models making Olivia chuckle before the scrunched up face on Santiago’s face causing her to sigh and her father give him a stern eye.

“Don’t.” He warned him as Olivia looked over to him before looking over at Santiago as he shrugged his shoulders. “I mean it, Santiago.” Santi put his hands up as to say he won’t but Olivia knew Santi was going to put his nose right in it, her father knew it and even Isabella knew it. Olivia glared at her father before grabbing her purse and angrily ripping open the door and hurried into the car. She knew her father did that on purpose just so her brother could sniff around she didn’t want this for her family, she thought that’s why they moved to Beacon Hills but here they about to run around like little police.

“Don’t be mad at him.” Santi said as she glared at him making him sigh and look out the window. “I’m not gonna snoop.”

“Yeah, my ass.”

The drive to the school was short and she can see the students looking at them wondering who the new teens are. Olivia rolled her eyes parking the car as Santi was about to open the door she grabbed his wrist to look at him in the eyes.

“Don’t snoop.” She growled at him as he nodded his head looking at her with a smile and golden eyes causing her to shout at him as he chuckle at her, as she reversed she noticed someone handsome and yet mysterious and her age leaning on a tree staring at her brother and sister. She furrowed her eyebrows at him and instantly he turn to stare at her, she felt like she was punched in the chest as the breath escaped her.

Oh, fuck. Her thoughts rattled in her mind as their eyes locked and for a second she felt a heat flash right through her cheeks. She couldn’t believe she felt the sudden urge or maybe just hormones whatever it was, it made Olivia heat up all over just looking at the guy. She was the first person to break away as she pushed down on the pedal and reversed out of the school quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO there he is..lurking as always being the Beacon Hills alpha/ creeper. I know I know you're wondering to yourself "but why hasn't she written more Derek? Por que?" Well...I just wanted you to see the family relationship and shit...sometimes writing bes like that. And questions on anything shoot me a comment on the story or my profile.