Hardest of Hearts

Bittersweet

The day dragged on for Olivia since being home wasn’t her natural state before she moved she was a lot more active, now all she does is clean the house, tend to the garden, play around with Santi’s soccer play or draw. She was going mad in the house.

I miss my brother and sister. She thought to herself as she was sitting outside reading The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz, she’s read it about four times already but she can’t seem to stop reading it whenever she is bored or needs something to do. As she started to read the first three pages her mind wanders off thinking about the man with the intense blue eyes. Instantly her body was warm from picturing him and she hated it but loved it at the same time. She wondered why he was creeping around the house but she’d figure it’s because he had a sibling probably a sister the way he was glaring at the crowd. She thought to herself as she closed her eyes letting the sun hit on her.

What if there is something different about him? She wonders as her heart was pacing like if he was near her. Yeah different as in great in bed she snickered to herself the snicker slowly turned into a yawn before just put the book down and went into a nap.

Olivia found herself in a room giggling, smiling widely as a man chased towards her room this was the first time in awhile she’s found happiness.

“Once I catch you.” The voice said behind her. “I’m going to eat you up.”

“Is that a promise, you big bad man?” She asked in a seductive voice peering over her shoulder as he laughed finally catching up to her grabbing at her hips causing her to let out a scream and a giggle.

“You like being chased huh?” He asked kissing her on the neck causing her to giggle some more as he walked towards her room.

“Only by you.” She moaned as he licked down to her collar bone before placing her down on the bed, his face was hidden but the smile on Olivia’s face didn’t hinder the fact of the creepiness of keeping his face in the dark. His hands slowly went in between her legs massage her inner thighs making her breath hitch as Olivia watched as he pushed up her dress.

“Is that turning you on?” He teased Olivia looked up to see his face was completely unmasked and it was the man at the parking lot of the high school.

“Maybe.” She joked effortlessly as he let out a throaty chuckle watching her trying to stay composed he spread her legs a part smirking, he watched her bit down on her lip.

“You sure it’s still a maybe?” Instantly she pulled him closer to her as she fell into her needs as his lips crashed into hers, she wrapped her thin but lean legs around him bringing him as close as possible, she didn’t want to pull away from him. He didn’t get the picture as he pulled away looking at her pouted lips, he smiled before opening his mouth but she didn’t hear anything other than One Direction Live While Your Young. Olivia looked around the room in confusion as the repeated chorus line went on again she growled before jolting up.

“What the hell?” She thought rubbing her eyes seeing that everything that happened was a dream and she felt completely embarrassed thinking over the dream, she looked down on the table to see she had a text message from Santi which is why she kept hearing 1D.

Don’t pick up. We’re watching the hotties practice for lacrosse. Olivia read the text as a smile graced her face, she quickly got up to go inside and get ready for her night.

Even Isabella? And who’s taking you home? She waited for Santi to text her back as she thought back about the guy who was watching her siblings, it bothered it but it also left her curious.

Uh, Isabella is here but she might want you to pick her up like now?

Olivia furrowed her eyebrows as she looked down at the text wondering what the hell Santi was talking about. Why?

Blushing like crazy, apparently likes this kid name Stiles though he seems to have a crush on a mean girl.

Ugh, she needs to do better. Olivia texted him but quickly added so he won’t dismiss her. I’m coming because Daddy isn’t happy about you getting rides with people he doesn’t know yet.

But…he’s hot!? Olivia rolled her eyes while running out of the room grabbing an army jacket throwing it on before running towards her father car, apparently he was carpooling with some dude at his job, Olivia just wanted to stay away from the police station, she also wanted to stay away from the supernatural world.

Olivia sighed as she reached the parking lot and she was amazed at how many students were just watching kids play lacrosse and it wasn’t even a match. She leans on the hood of her car watching the team playing, as she watched Santi and Isabella talking to each other with a pretty brunette, she was glad that they seem to be getting along with other people unlike Olivia who is staying away from people. The mysterious man came back into her mind as her arms were crossed her chest, he was a beautiful man. His eyes were a light green and his face was covered in his beard which made Olivia’s mouth watered.

“I know what your family is.” Olivia was startled slipping off the hood of her card but and a pair of hands grabbed her wrist pulling her up from almost hitting the floor, she looked up into the same mysterious man’s eyes and her heart pitter pattered rapidly automatically thinking about her dream. A shrilling whistle broke them out of there eye connection; she quickly put the car between them.

“What do you mean you know what my family is?” She asked staring at the man as he sent a small smirk over to her.

“Don’t play stupid.” He didn’t know who Olivia was but that was enough to make her glare over at him. “I could smell it.”

“What are you?” She asked feeling backed into a corner as he looked over at her watching her eyes widen in surprise, and fear he started furrow his eyebrows. He was left clueless over this girl’s action but the horrific thought came into mind. What if he was wrong?

“You don’t know?” She titled her head to the side staring at him as they were both left confused and her heart stopped it hit her, she knew what he wasn’t anything worse than her brother but this isn’t what she wanted either.

“You’re a werewolf?” She whispered to him what she didn’t notice all the werewolves heard her. “Oh god.” She furrowed her eyebrows. “Oh god fucking damn it. I’m going to kill him.” She growled leaving Derek confused before his face fell as he saw Santi was at her side making her glare at him. “You knew?” His face dropped making her shake her head in anger and her jaw clenched.

“Sorry Liv, they were in school it happened so quickly.” He said looking over at her with big puppy eyes. “What do you want from me?” He asked she furrowed her eyebrows looking at the man who revealed his secret to her.

“We’re going home now.” Olivia growled at him. “Get Isabella.” Santi stared at her watching how angry she got and it was boiling by the second. “NOW!” Her voice echoed causing Santingo to run as fast as he could to get Isabella but she was already reaching them as a crowd started to come around Olivia, Derek. Before she can get a word out she got into the car, trying not to anger Olivia or the man that she found out name was Derek from Allison. Olivia glared over to the man that blew up her secret and she knew this road was going to be rocky.

The rest of the day Olivia was filled with anger even at her job so no one bothered her for the night but when she got home and saw her father car in the drive way that’s when the anger spent a spark to her heart. She sprinted out of her car towards the house quickly opening the door and slamming it, starling her father who’d fallen asleep on the couch, he changed instantly.

“What did you walk us into!?” Olivia screamed at her father as her eyes darken with rage. “You promised! You fucking promised!”

“Olivia we can’t just-“

“What? Live normally? Was that ever the plan, hm dad? I mean after mom died.” It hurt her heart to say that. “After you let me-“ the tears formed in her big brown eyes. “You just led us here into a pack’s play ground? Great you’re a splendid father!” The words left her mouth and a very large and heavy handed slap came across the girls face as she fell down to the floor from the power of her father.

Typical Alpha. She thought looking at him with anger in her eyes letting the tears burn them and roll down her face letting the stinging hand print sting more.

“Olivia I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to-“

“Shut up.” She growled at him getting up from the floor making her way towards the room, she knew her brother and sister heard causing her to cry some more. She wasn’t going to hide her emotions anymore, even if it kills him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Santi has a crush on someone~ Guess who~*