On My Own

New Home

It has been 2 weeks since my brother asked me to spy on Sherlock Holmes, and this morning i arrived at my new home, when i first got here i met the lovely Mrs Hudson she is really sweet i think we will get along well easily. I've unpacked all my things and now I'm reading John Watson's blog to learn more them.

A couple of hours later I heard the front door open and a shuffle of feet, I turned my TV off and headed to 221b, I knocked on the door and i was greeted by John.
"Hello, how can i help you?"
"Hi my names is Elizabeth Smith and I've just moved into the apartment downstairs"
"Oh yes, Mrs Hudson did mention you this morning, my name is John Watson by the way, please come in, my room mate is out at the moment but he will be back soon" John opened the door wider so i could come in, WELL HERE GOES NOTHING i thought to myself

"You have a lovely apartment John"
"Thanks I think it would be better if it wasn't so messy but my flatmate Sherlock likes to keep it this way"
"Sherlock, I've heard that name before, very unusual"
"It is strange, much like his personality, i ought to apologise to you now for his rudeness and he does like to play his violin allot when he thinks, would you like a cup of tea?"
"That would be lovely, so what job is it that you do?" John walks into the kitchen and i take a seat in the front room, then he replies
"I don't really have a job, i help out Sherlock on his cases, he is a consulting detective, the only one in the world, he invented the job"
"A consulting detective, i have read that somewhere, on a blog i believe about 2 men just like you a Sherlock"
"That would be my blog Elizabeth, i write about all of our adventures, are you a fan?" John says as he passes me a cup of tea,
"Wow really, no I'm not a fan yet, i only started reading them the other day, my brother is a big fan though, he is the one that made me read then"
"Oh really what is your brothers name" OH GOD I REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT ERM COME ON ELIZABETH THINK OF A NAME, but luckily i had to time to reply as the door swung open and he walked in, i turned my head and saw his jet black curly hair and his cupid arrows lips, and i had a very strange feeling in the pit of my stomach
"John i just got a call from Lestrade and there has been a murder"
"Sherlock before we go, this is Elizabeth Smith our new neighbour", Sherlock looked at me and then said "welcome to Baker street Miss Smith" he then left the room and shouted "hurry up John we haven't got all day" John turned to me ans said
"i'm really sorry about him and the fact that i have to go , it was nice meeting you Elizabeth". John then left me sitting in there apartment alone, and i decide to look around the place and i took pictures and sent them to Jim, which he was pleased about.

Sherlock Holmes is a strange man but for some reason when i looked at him i had a strange feeling in my stomach and for some reason other than for my brother i really wanted to get to know him better.