Status: Hope you enjoy it!!!

The Hunt

Result: Positive

“I’m home!” I called as I crossed the threshold. No reply. It was past midnight; Bruce would probably be fast asleep. Then I heard voices coming from the living room, bangs, shouts and screams. My heart was beating out of my chest as I sprinted and threw open the door. A startled Bruce looked up from his hands, hunched over, sitting in front of a TV. I breathed a sigh of relief.

“I thought something was happening! That someone was in here with you!” I cried, rushing to sit beside him. “Since when did we have a TV, I thought you didn’t like it?”
“I was in the store in town and I thought I’d pick one up.” He said, slowly. He sounded hurt.
“Are you ok?” I asked, leaning in to give him a peck on the cheek. He pulled away.
“How could do this to me Selina? I thought you had changed. You promised.” I was close enough now to see that his eyes were red from crying.
“I wasn’t thinking.” I lied. “You know that sometimes I can’t help it, I’m just taken over. I was on my way home from work…”
“You don’t work in Gotham. We live 50 miles away from Gotham.” He said, angrily. “We promised we would never go back. But this isn’t the first time is it? I just never brought up any of the other times because no one died. 10 police men were killed today, because of you.”

Technically the police men killed themselves.
“You’re finished with Gotham, not me. You died, but I didn’t. There is no reason for me to stay away, to stop being who I am!”
“How about you stop because you love me.”

That stung. I went to scream at him, but I started to cry. Selina Kyle, the fearless Catwoman broke down in tears. Bruce saw and ran over to me, holding me close.
“I’m sorry,” he said, holding me tighter. “I love you so much and I don’t want to lose you. I would do anything for you.”

I looked up at him with uncontrollable tears gushing from my eyes. ‘I must look so pathetic,’ I thought to myself.
“Could I have a minute,” I said, standing up straight and walked to the bathroom. I looked at my tear-stricken face in the mirror, vulnerable and scared. And I vomited.

“Selina!” Bruce called from the other side of the door. “Let me in darling.”
“No!” I shouted, still crying. “I don’t want you to see me like this!”
“I can help, just let me in.”
I opened the door slowly and he burst in, holding me in a tight hug. He gorgeous blue eyes looked at me with such sympathy and love that I felt helpless in his gaze. He began to rummage through the cupboards frantically until he pulled out a small blue box. He handed it to me and walked out of the room. He had a huge smile on his face, I could have slapped him! I was here, crying and he was grinning. I picked up the box, a stunned look on my face. A pregnancy test.

Result: Positive
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you're enjoying it so far!

Please comment x