Status: Updates when possible as im revising a lot sorry guys!:(

Bite My Tongue

Thick walls and big why's

---HARRY POV---

What the fuck am I doing? I have messed up big time. Throughout the duration of the 48 painful hours under heavy sedation the only thing that crossed my mind was the terrified look on Amber's face. My stomach twisted and turned itself into a knot as the thought crossed my mind, I knew I had done damage to her small body but I still kept a small amount of hope inside me telling me it wasn't serious. Although I knew it was just a pack of lies to make my churning mind settle.
After what seemed like forever my therapist decided to make an all mighty appearance giving me the whole 'you need to sort yourself out' talk which I soon drifted from to think about Amber and how on earth im going to live in this place with her after what I have done. "So when can I leave here?" I asked making my ignorance obvious which obviously pissed Dr.Fairlee off. "Well you seem stable enough, your usual intolerable self," He drifted off looking at his clipboard then back to me "I guess this afternoon but I have decided to put you on shots every morning which will slow down your system making you less likely to lash out, your first one will be now and this will carry on till your next assessment with the Senior Leadership Team." He rambled on some more about how the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) work. I heard the same lecture every time I was due in for assessment every 3 month. I hated SLT calls, it usually meant them patronizing me and making me feel in-human.
Soon after the shot was given to me I was allowed to be back on the ward, I had nobody to hang around with now I managed to hurt my friends and possible girlfriend if I didn't manage to fuck it up. I was feeling lost in my thoughts today so I planned to spend my free time in the library. After making my way through winding corridors to the library I sat down to read American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis. This is one of my favourite books simply because of how the main character Patrick was presented. He was a bit like me you see, before I ended up in this shit hole I was constantly getting involved in money making schemes, it was all illegal obviously but the rush of adrenaline when the police had a suspicion of our bad deeds made life worth living. It made me feel as though my life was more of a psychotic roller coaster then just the tattooed guy on drugs working in a tattoo shop. It was fun while it lasted but once I ended up in here the police found me out as well as the rest of the people involved. They let me go in particular simply because they think I'm mentally disabled and unable of making my own choices. But it kept me out of jail which is good enough for me.

---AMBER POV---

So they decided to let me out of the hospital which was joint onto the centre after various stitches on my stomach since Harry kicked hard enough to split the skin as well as stitches on my forehead in the exact same place as Louis' which was quite the joke when we first saw each other after the incident. My bruises were still making an appearance, they looked almost black and the pain I received from them when I bend over was unbearable. Harry also managed to sprain my wrist after grabbing it which such force leaving me with a brace to keep it stiff. Louis had stitched on his forehead and a black eye topped of with shattered knuckles after punching a brick wall in frustration. Niall's injuries were more emotional than physical, he did have a few cuts and grazes on his arms and legs after his heroic rush to get help but he has also been left traumatized after seeing so much violence. His innocent simple mind clouded with screams and torturous memories of that early afternoon.
Me and Louis decided it was best to stay out of the way of any places Harry could be. So we took to eating lunch in Niall's room today as it was the most happiest one. It was covered in Niall's colourful drawings and toys that have been sent to him from his loving adopted family. One thing that caught my eye in there was a bright paint splat photo frame which held a photo of a group within it. When I picked it up I noticed Niall was in the middle surrounded by smiling people who I took to be his family. "Niall is this your family?" I asked still looking at the photo. Niall came pouncing over wildly nodding his head in excitement as he started to point out who was who. "Thats mam and dad, then those two are my twin older brothers Joseph and Alasdair, then thats my sister Ellis she's a year older than me then Those are my two little sister Jessica and Katie and the toddler is my other little sister Naomi. Those are my grandparents and the rest are aunts, uncles and cousins!" He babbled out in one long sentence. I smiled at his enthusiasm towards his family. "You are all close then?" I looked down at the small blonde who grinned at the photo. "I love them all! They're better than my other family," He drifted off looking down. I gave Niall a sympathetic smile and wrapped my arm around his bony back for comfort "Hey, those people aren't your family any more. They didn't deserve someone as perfect as you in their family dont worry Niall!" Niall looked up at me smiling and nodding his head like a maniac again before running over to Louis with the photo to show him his ridiculously massive family.
Once we were finished eating Louis took us around the back of the centre to a small park area where Niall went leaping off after the swings. Me and Louis settled down on a bench under a tree. Just as we sat down Niall came up to us. "There is a girl on the swings, what do I do?" He looks at me nervously. I laughed at him then turned to look at a petite girl sat on the swing by herself. I felt sorry for her. "Niall ask her to come join us, she's all by herself!" Niall looked from her to me a couple of times before smirking and running over to her.
"The poor girl is probably frightened already," Louis laughed watching Niall's childish antics. I watched as Niall sat down and the swing next to her and started to make conversation with her. Niall came running back over with a worried look smothered across his face "She said she's scared of Louis! I told her Louis is nice but she won't believe me now I don't know what to do!" Niall whined, I shook my head and grabbed his hand walking him back over to the girl sat on the swings. "My friend Niall was wondering if you would like to join us? We don't want you to be alone," I smiled at her. She looked up at me with worried eyes then looked to Louis who was sat fiddling with a leaf at the table. "He's scary," she mumbled looking up towards me with big brown eyes. "I know he looks a little scary but he's really nice!" I smiled at her, I started to notice she had the same traits as Niall. She acted childish, the way she swung her legs and how her eyes observed with utter wanderlust. Niall stuck he hand out for her to take and tilted his head slightly as if to question her to see if she was coming or not. She grasped his hand and walked with us slightly behind.
Louis looked up and smiled to the girl who's eye's widened at Louis' kindness. "So what's your name?" Niall asked the auburn haired girl.
"I'm Alice," The girl said quietly, putting her head down. "Well I'm Niall!" Niall said proudly stating his name. Niall always made me laugh, he was so care free and happy. I always wondered how on earth he found himself in this hell hole. But that was probably a question for another time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harry's pov was inspired by the song by A day to remember- Out of time

Comments are appreciated!:)