Status: Updates when possible as im revising a lot sorry guys!:(

Bite My Tongue

Harry Styles was known all around Sheffield for getting into drugs, fights and alcohol. He lived inside his dark ripped up flat alone. The 21 years he has lived have been filled with trouble making and throwing his life down the drain for his next fix until he was admitted to Parkwood Rehabilitation Centre. He though this was the end and his anger was getting the best of him making him lash out at everyone but the one guy in there he trusted most Louis Tomlinson who came from the same kind of background.

Amber Woodier is tortured by her demons. Her mind unstable and her body becoming almost to weak to function because of her need for drugs to take her away from the life she has. When she is found having a breakdown on a street corner she is immediately took to Parkwood. Her painful come down left her shattered and alone in her cramped room on her first night there. She wakes up to a doctor allowing her to attend breakfast with the other patients, leaving her all alone to nibble at her toast until a pair of green eyes were intruded by her fidgeting body and her blue eyed stare.

When Harry makes it his business to read Amber like a book what will Amber do?And of course what will Harry find out?
  1. 1 (EDITED)
    Meet Amber and Harry
  2. Puzzles (EDITED)
  3. Blood tests and new friends
  4. Fieldwork.
  5. Time stood still.
  6. Thick walls and big why's
    Harry's pov was inspired by A day to remember- Out of time.
  7. It's easy for you to say.