Status: Updating about three times a day (seriously)

Outlines

Chapter Fifteen- Long Live Us

ZACK'S POV

I dance around my room to First Date by Blink. Alex came back to school in 4th period, right after lunch. He said he visited Jack. I didn't care too much.

If Jack wants to buy into Alex's obvious bullshit, then that's his business. I love Jack, but Brendon is going to be a great fucking distraction.

"IN THE CAR- I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO PICK YOU UP FOR OUR VERY FIRST DATE!" I yell, seeing as no one's home.

"LET'S GO! DON'T WAIT!" I prance around my room, singing my favorite lyrics. I grab a Blink-182 tank top I got when they came to town a few months ago. Rian, Jack, Alex, Cassadee and Cass' best friend, Tay went with us. Oh and Tay's friend from another school, Kellin. Kellin was super chill.

I also put on my red skinny jeans and smile, walking over to my buzzing phone.

"Hello?" I ask as I pick it up.

"I think you were right."

It's Jack. He's crying.

"Jack, right about what?"

The song changes to Down. How appropriate.

"Alex."

"Jack, you can't do this to me. Yell at me for telling you the truth, then come running back after you change your mind." I say, running a hand through my hair.

"Pick me up, I need you so bad." Blink plays in the background.

Jack sniffles. I roll my eyes but at the same time I want to wipe the tears away through the phone.

"Jack, I have to go. I have a date." I hang up, not bothering to hear anymore of his sob story even if his scratchy crying voice does turn me on a little.

I can't take this. I love him but I'm going to need to get over him.

I throw my phone on the bed and change the song. Some obscure band that Rian put on my iPod comes on and I look at who it is.

It's our song.

The one we all recorded like four months ago. Lexy on vocals, Ri drumming, Jack playing guitar, me on my bass.

It was just a random song Alex had written after Lisa broke up with him around Christmas the first or second time.

"You left me empty handed, yeah, you left me feeling played." Alex voice and all our instruments make us sound really good. We'd all been messing around with the idea of starting a band and finally we found a song that had the lyrics "all time low" and it just clicked. We were all at our respective all time lows, my grandparents not accepting me being gay, Jack being in the closet and in love with Alex (but he didn't say the last part), Rian not having the courage to ask out Cass and Alex getting dumped by Lisa. Obviously they got back together, but it was weird. It all just... worked.

I listen to the rest of the song, smiling. We need to have another jam sesh. One where I don't get caught up in Jack, Jack in Alex, and Alex caught up in the ridiculous lie that he's bi. Maybe he is, I just know he doesn't love Jack.

I can't believe I'd forgotten about All Time Low. We had dreams about hitting it big a few months ago. Maybe it's not meant to be. I'll have to ask the guys about it tomorrow. Except Jack. Alex can talk to Jack.

I hear my doorbell ring. At lunch, Brendon told me he'd pick me up and I gave him my address, phone number and informed him my parents were out of town. I need a good fuck. Yeah, I said it. And Brendon looks more than capable.

I run through my hallway and to the door, whipping it open.

"Hey!" I say, coolly, smirking at the very hot Brendon who's standing before me. Clad in a white button down with black pants, red suspenders. He looks... sexy. His hair, spiked and I can practically feel myself drooling.

I mean, wow.

"I feel so underdressed." I mutter, watching Brendon's huge lips turn into a smirk.

"You look nice." He says. I smile and thank him, stepping outside.

"So where are we going?" I ask as I lock the front door. We walk to his car, a beat up jeep with peeling black paint.

"You'll see." He says. I slide into the passenger's seat and look at him as he puts the keys in the ignition. He looks up and reaches over me, his lips mere centimeters from mine. My heart beat quickens and I want to kiss him but I'm frozen.

"Buckle up, can't have you dying on the first date." He says, grabbing my seat belt. He pulls back and clicks my buckle, strapping me in. His hot breath still lingering in the air. Or maybe it's just the heat of my newly rosy cheeks. Fuck, he's gorgeous.

I don't think this date will just end on a kiss on the cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
ASDFGHJKL BEAUTIFUL MERRIE MOMENT AT THE END, DON'TCHYA THINK???

Last chapter (14) was Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met) by Panic! At The Disco, this chapter is The Reckless And The Brave, ATL.

So I started an OFC PTV fanfic called This Is Paradise.

Umm so you guys remember how I was so excited about possibly getting to say that speech?

I didn't get it, that's why I never said anything.

I have a tumblr, snakehiddeninmydaffodils.

Yeah.

Bye.