Status: First ever literary work. Hope you guys like it. Kind words are always appreciated.

The Devil's Angel

Start Anew

She opened her eyes to another white light but this was not so warm nor was it brilliant. In fact, it seemed dull and unworthy of attention but there was something else to catch her attention.

The beeping of the machine made her look over to see what was making such weird sounds. Just then, she felt a stabbing pain in her head and a weird and uncomfortable sensation in her wrist. Arghh…needles and IV’s. She hated them.

She struggled to let it off when a hand stopped her thrashing movements. She looked up at the tall and young woman with dark brown hair and green eyes, looking at her with iciness in her eyes. “Hello, Mia,” she greeted, “How are you feeling?” she asked indifferently, not really caring about the answer.

“Who are you?” Mia asked. “Oh. You don’t remember. Just great,” she seethed with anger. “Mia Pierce,” she screamed, “Drop this act right now.” Mia cringed away from her, fear evident in her eyes.

“It’s ok,” a man cooed, with his gleaming brown eyes. The woman scoffed and rolled his eyes at him as he seated himself beside Mia and introduced himself, “I’m Trevor and,” he pointed towards the woman, “she’s Rosemarie but she prefers to go by Rose,” he sneered and then faked a smile.

He took Mia’s hand in his, “Don’t worry, we’ll take care of you.” Rose scoffed again and Trevor turned to face her, “Come on, Rose. With memories or without, I’m sure as hell Katerina will come for her family,” he grimaced. “Who’s Katerina?” Mia asked.

“Doesn't matter, girl. Let’s get you home quickly,” Rose said with a mugged face and looked around the room cautiously.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter's short but I thought it should end here.
Do comment and recommend, if you like it. :)