Fools Rush In.

Got To Get Out Of Here!

My little child, my Charlotte was born. I knew she was going to be named Charlotte when my sister stopped answering my letters. She too, was angry at me. What for? I'm not sure. She'd never tell me, and I'll never knew.

This was the end of our relationship, I am certain. She would probably never speak to me again. I would actually probably never see her again...

...her blonde hair, her grey eyes, pale skin. She was as beautiful as I was. We could have passed as twins, even. She was like my alter ego. I loved her in every way...

...now I have Charlotte.

Charlotte looked a lot like me, but still held some features from her father. She was gorgeous in every way, and I never regret having her. She's my little Madame Royale. My daughter cheers up my days by her laughter, her smile and her beautiful grey eyes.

...Oh Catherina Maria, where did we go wrong?

Image


Devastated by the fact that she could no longer send letters to her sister, due to a new law that forbids any mail coming from or going to Europe. She was quite angry, bitter, and she couldn't bear how this world was turning out to be. She clung to the moments of her childhood so dear to her. Catherina Maria was always crying, her children were almost starving, and her husband was nowhere to be found. Rebels and vandals broke into the house, raped Catherina Maria, and almost murdered Josephina.

The young wife had nothing left in this world. She really needed a way to get to her family. She only knew of one way. She would have to escape this town, with her children, and head to the nearest ship leaving to Europe. It would be very risky and dangerous, but it was the only way to go.

...She needed to leave this land.

Image