These Four Words

When I'm sober I feel pain.

Vic's POV

After a few shots, the guys, as in Sleeping With Sirens and our band together, were dancing like mad men with a few chicks that weren’t bothered with their alcoholic breath.

I watched them from far away sitting in the booth while drinking what seemed like the millionth tequila shot and honestly, I was too drunk to care how much I had drank.

I turned just in time to see Kellin trying to walk towards the booth, but he stumbled with a few strangers who glared at him before returning to their previous activities. We crossed gazes before he sat down across to where I was sitting; sharing a very uncomfortable silence while he stared to the dance floor like it was the most interesting thing ever. So I’d figured I had to start the conversation.

“Hey, so…” He turned to me and gave me a cold glare, then proceeded to roll his bloodshot eyes.

“So…” he mocked my voice.

“I get you’re drunk but could you please stop behaving like a child and actually talk to me?” I asked, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning a little over the table, so I could face him. The alcohol odor hit my nostrils but I didn’t move.

Kellin stared into my eyes and leaned a little bit closer, if that was even possible. “If I wanted to talk to you, I would have done it by now. Don’t you think?” I sighed in defeat and backed up.

“Ok, then.” I drank what was left in the glass abruptly. “I’m done with you right now. We’ll talk once you’re sober.”

I was about to stand up and leave when he grabbed my wrist and forced me back down again. The look on his face had changed so drastically it made my heart ache. It was a mix between pain and pleading, but I had to pretend it didn’t affect me, like he had done a few weeks ago so I put on a façade and looked in his eyes. “What?”

“Please don’t leave me alone.” He said in barely audible voice, like it was about to crack. His bottom lip was quivering as little pools of tears were accumulating in his aqua eyes and I couldn’t help but feel the need to sit next to him and hold him while he cried, only if he had not pushed me away…

“Stop it.” I snapped out of my trance and took my wrist out of his hold. “Stop this sick fucking little game of yours. I am tired, Kellin. I am tired of this bullshit.” I said raising my voice, earning a few curious stares from the people closest to our table.

“Do you think this hasn’t been hard on me, Vic?” He was yelling now and his voice cracked when he pronounced my name. “I’ve missed you so much."

“Yeah, sure and I bet it has been hard.” I rolled my eyes, words dripping with sarcasm. He sighed and looked at down his thumbs, playing nervously with them.

“You know what? I really should just go to the hotel, better that than stay here and do something I’ll regret later.” He stood up and walked to the club’s door. As much as I hated him, I couldn’t let him leave drunk and walk alone in the middle of the night.

I stood up and ran to the door, where I barely recognized him leaning against the wall looking up at the sky with eyes closed and shoulders shaking a bit indicating he was crying. I instantly approached him and pulled him in a tight embrace, letting his tears soak my shirt. His head was resting in the crook of my neck so whenever he breathed, my skin arose into goose bumps. His hands gripped the back of my shirt while he continued sobbing broken heartly.

“We can't be friends that much I know.” He said still against my neck, once he evened his breathing a bit but little whimpers were still coming out of his mouth. “I wish it wasn't so hard.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I tightened my hug and ran my right hand over his dark hair trying to soothe him a bit.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until he peeled himself off me and stared into my eyes, then his gaze traveled shortly to my lips, indicating what he wanted to do and to be honest… I needed his touch too.

We both leaned closer and our lips crashed into a sloppy kiss but somehow and even after all the alcohol we hand drank, it felt right. My hands made their way to his neck and grabbed the long black locks while his tongue pushed my bottom lip, asking for permission, which I gladly granted.

It was only we heard a gasp when we pulled apart, looking at a clearly intoxicated Jaime staring at us with disapproval written all over his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long but I promise I'm working on the next chapter and I know I promise sad, but that will probably take place next chapter. I love you all.

Title: One Hundred Sleepless Nights - Pierce The Veil