Status: Update every Saturday/ Sunday

Get Down on Your Knees and Tell Me You Love Me.

Chapter 2 — Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures

Alex POV

I woke up in my bed with someone i was unfamiliar with. Although, I was used to having someone sleep with me. I just needed to figure out who it was. But the lights were so bright and my headache didn't really allow me to move. Fucking hang-overs . I turned around and saw that it was this teenage girl that i have for 3 period. I quietly woke her up.. I know it's a dick move but i just didn't wanna be caught and possibly thrown in jail... But she was 18 and i was only 27... So basically that doesn't count. Still it'd ruin my reputation.

"Hey, wake up... You gotta get going" i said in a plain tone. She began to stir awake and her beautiful blue eyes stared right into mine and she smiled. She was so hot and different from Lisa, also known as my on and off girlfriend. Currently she's mad at me and probably sleeping with someone else too. I mean we do this. We fight, We cheat, Apologize, Get back together, and have make-up sex. It's all good. The 18 year old (whose name i do not remember) got dressed and i just laid in my bed smoking a cigarette and waited 'til she left.

Once she did i took a shower and literally thought about the student's i'd be teaching and what i would do in the class. I'm not like those teachers who organize things to do the month before. No, i'm the one who thinks of assignments the hour before class starts. I only got to be a teacher because Lisa's father is the owner/founder of a college, which i got in and basically aced my way through. I know absolutely nothing. Besides Science. Which is why i chose to teach it. I know all of this shit. Plus the students love me. I consider my self a laid back, cool , hot teacher. I smiled at the fact that many ladies were in line to get in a relationship with me, and i knew it wasn't going to happen. I'm not that kind of guy.

When i got out of the shower i put on a random t-shirt and some jeans, we didn't really have a dress code, just don't wear anything that exposes your package, or your breast.. Well if you have any of that. I left the room with my cellphone in my shirt pocket, which was a v-neck to be exact . A lot of the lady teachers were staring at me, and well couple of guys too. I'm not bragging or anything. I finally got to my classroom, and when i opened the door all of the students were there. I was glad. Although I noticed a new face sitting in the back. When i sat down, i saw a note on my table. It simply read: Jack Barakat - New student - first hour and thirty minutes - And thats basically it. Hmph. I decided to call him up to my table before i told the class what to do and what not.

"jack.... Ba-Barakat? Yeah, Well come see me " I said not knowing what to expect. The whole class simply got quiet and stared at the boy who stood up. Talk about nosy ass motherfuckers. He walked up to me and it was incredible. He was handsome. And that's not a word i used daily. Well i barely ever use it. No i'm kidding this is the first time I've used it and meant it. This boy was something, i'm telling you.

"Mr. Gaskarth?" He said in a hushed tone as he fixed the sleeves of his shirt. It was 90 degrees outside and this boy is wearing a long sleeved shirt with skinny jeans. I swear if he gets a heat stroke ....

"uh, yes .. Do you know anything about science?" I said, i mean i didn't really know what to ask him, i just wanted to see what this kid looked like.. The kids laughed at my stupid question and i instantly regret asking that. I'm a Science teacher for crying out loud and this is Science fucking class. Of course he'd know about this.

"uhm, yeah but just to remind you I just chose it because it looked easy..." He said as people started bursting out laughing. I sighed and told the class to shut the fuck up... Not even kidding.

"Well, considering you basically have next period off" i said as i looked at his schedule. "See me after class" I said as he nodded and quickly sat back down. I stared at the way he walked I started a conversation about protons and what not and gave the kids an assignment that was due tomorrow. Soon after everything was done, the bell rang and everyone ran the fuck out of my room. Except for Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short ;~; I tried my best. I have so many ideas for this story so sorry if it kinda confuses you...
Well i'll post another chapter when another 1 or 2 people recommend or subscribe or comment cx. Oh and yes, Alex is an asshole in this story. :L Oops
Thank you .
(I've edited them Both story and the grammar (July 21, 2013). My grammar is shit. sorry :I)

Title Credit : Marianas Trench