Status: Update every Saturday/ Sunday

Get Down on Your Knees and Tell Me You Love Me.

Chapter 3 — LoverBoy

Jacks POV

I sighed at the fact that Mr. Gaskarth had called me over just to meet him at the end of class. It was so fucking pointless. Like was he trying to get me embarrassed? I went up to his desk and realized he kept on staring at me. I became even more self conscious and began to fumble with my long sleeves. Why is he staring at me? what is wrong with this guy? i kept asking my self all of these questions as he just eyed me up and down.

"Take a seat" He said as i quietly did. "So why the long sleeves, and how come you chose the class you know little about? I would've taken art or something..."

"Well, i chose this class because i do know about it, i just didn't know how to reply. And plus i don't know what i'm majoring in yet, so this is why i have the basic classes " I said completely avoiding his first questions. Why did he care? I'm just a student whose only going to be here probably just one semester. It was barely my first day in class and he's already being nosy. He just wanted to get to know me so he can laugh about it with the other staff members.

"You're not much the talker... Are you?" He asked me out of the blue... I just shook my head and he nodded. It was the most awkwardest thing ever, and i hate to say it... He was the most attractive teacher I've ever had. His face structure was unique and the way he moved his mouth when he chewed his gum... Am i too weird? yes, i am. but i noticed the shirt he was wearing. It was Blink-182

"You like blink - 182?" I asked trying to change the conversation so it wouldn't be as awkward as he gave me alook of confusion and i gave him a small smile... "Your shirt... It's blink - 182.. I have the same exact one"

He looked down at his shirt and gave me a long "ooh" . "Yeah , i do.. I just didn't realize what i was wearing. What other bands do you like?"

" I like all kinds of bands... My chemical romance... Weezer... Those kinds " I said, confident in my great taste in music. We continued talking about our favorite kinds of music until i saw kids rushing in the classroom and i mentally slapped myself. It was 11 am , I forgot all about my mother and our breakfast thing. holy fuck.

" I guess you better get going ..." he said . I hurriedly wrote down my number for him, I mean it's weird... I wanted to talk to him more.. Something about him was different, It's safe to say that I was attracted to him.. But he's my teacher. That's so weird. Ugh Jack, we've been through this at least 10 times. You are weird. When i gave Gaskarth my number he seemed shocked but accepted it and told me he'd text me later.

I headed to the main office where my mother claimed to be at so we could go to breakfast and instantly spotted her blonde hair against everyone with black/brown hair . I hugged her and apologized for being so god darn late. She smiled at me and said nothing about it. When we got to the car i saw that somebody was already in the front seat. It was my best friend of all time, Alan Ashby. I sat in the backseat with him and we started talking about this lame summer camp.

"So have you met any cute guys yet?" Alan asked. He was one of the few people who knew I was gay.. I don't really think he would've judged me considering the fact that he's going out with the Football captain, Austin Carlile.

"No, not yet.. They're all a 180 degree angle... " I decided to leave out Mr. Gaskarth because it was nothing but a small tiny speck of a crush that i had for him. It'd be over in like a day or so and i just met the dude... Alan laughed at my math joke saying that all of the guys here are straight. We continued talking about how he's going to California with Austin and how i'm stuck here in Baltimore learning about shit i already knew. I was so jealous of Alan and Austin. Having fun surfing, getting tan and stuff. I so hated this decision of mine. But it's not like i'd go outside and try to surf... or get tan... Not my thing

"Hello, I'm Lisa and i'm going to be your waitress for today, Here's your guys menu's and i'll be back in a minute.. Wait no, can i get you anything to drink? i think... Yeah that.." She said without any experience at all.. Great we have a newbie as a waitress. We all ordered coffee and she told us she'll be back with our coffee in a bit. We got our food a few minutes afterwards, and while i was eating I was also thinking about My teacher, Gaskarth and as i thought about him he walked into the buffet place and told something to the person at the door. speak of the devil.....

"holy shit mom, hide me" i said quickly and hid behind her. Alan and my mom both turned towards the door and their face was full of confusion.. "He's my science teacher.. I much rather not come face to face with him right now.." We continued to secretly spy on him and why he was here , who knows maybe he's a secret detective wanting to hunt someone down that goes to the camp or maybe i'm thinking to much into this and he just wants some pancakes.

But i was wrong.. On both assumptions. He was actually here for our waitress, Lisa, the dumb blonde, yet pretty, was Gaskarths girlfriend. Well maybe. But who make-out with someone else and them not have something going on? My heart dropped and it was obvious someone as attractive as him would be taken. I decided to stop hiding behind my mom and just lay my head down and decided not to finish my food. I was foolish to even have a crush on a straight man.

My mother and Alan kept on bugging me about what was wrong, but i just told them that i was upset over the fact that i already had a project due and they believed me... I was pretty surprised that they did. I just laid in my bed face down thinking of all the things that i wish never happened. I mean it's stupid to get upset over my teacher having a girlfriend, but no every time something happens that will upset me, i just don't think about that, i think about every single thing that has gone wrong in my life and it gets me in a bad/upset mood. I decided i much rather not go to any of my classes and sleep all day
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no comments for this.

But thank you for the read and stuff. Here's another chapter c: It'll get much better... Believe me...

Credit Title: You Me At Six