Status: Update every Saturday/ Sunday

Get Down on Your Knees and Tell Me You Love Me.

Chapter 4 — Six feet under the stars

Jacks POV

I woke up, at around 7 pm and saw that Rian was playing video games with someone i haven't met. I stood up from the bed and rubbed my eyes. The memory of today started flooding back into my mind and i just wanted to cry . Rian paused the game and turned around

"New record. You've slept the entire day, and missed all but one class. I know this because i'm an R.A and people were talking about how you weren't there at your classes.... Everything okay? Oh wait - Here, Jack, Meet Zack .. Hah.. Jack, Zack anyways this is my.... friend.... yeah friend " He said. The last part was sorta a mumble thing, like they were something more than friends.. Most likely best friends but didn't want me too feel bad.

"oh, hey yeah sorry, i wasn't feeling well. Hey Zack.. Yeah i'ma go outside or something" I said as i picked up my guitar and looked in the mirror. I looked terrible.. I tried combing my hair down so it wouldn't look so shit like and decided i'd go out in these clothes. I didn't even bother to change before i fell asleep earlier today so it wouldn't really matter. I sighed and told Rian to keep the door open, since i left my keys somewhere... (Yes it was the first day here and i already lost my keys.. I never said i was a neat freak who knew where everything was..

I left the room and roamed around the wooded area . I found a bench next to these trees to sit on and just thought about things. The sky was filled with stars and they were huge, it felt like i was six feet under the stars.. While i was thinking about the most random things, I remembered that i learned a Blink 182 song on my guitar and decided to try it out.. The beginning was a little rough but i then started singing :

"I swear that I can go on forever again
Please let me know that my one bad day will end
I will go down as your lover, your friend
Give me your lips and with one kiss we begin
Are you afraid of being alone
Cause I am, I'm lost without you "

I suddenly stopped singing and playing all together due to the noises i heard in the background, like someone walking towards me... I swear if it was a murderer planning to kill me....

"Why'd you stop?" The familiar voice said.. I turned to face him and it was my Science teacher, Mr. Gaskarth. He was wearing all black and a tie that was badly put on, which made him look more attractive.

"Oh, because i heard something.. and well i wanted to hear it I guess, So uhm, Mr. gaskarth" I said, sighing at how dumb i sounded calling him that but what else could i call him? "What are you doing out here at this time a night?"

"please, Call me Alex... We're not really in class, are we?" He smirked "Oh, i kinda just got back from my currently girlfriends place.. We had an argument.. Again... Anyways enough about me, are you okay? What's wrong? You look terrible.. Not in that way , just you look more down than earlier and i just - yeah you understand what i'm trying to say... Right?" he said nervously.. I smiled at him and how he sounded.

"Alex" I repeated with a small grin on my face. "well i don't know.. I guess i'm just upset over a crush i had.. I found out that... they? weren't single and so it kinda ruined my mood, yanno? "

"Oh wow that sucks... Well to brighten up your mood, Would you like to go to lunch with me tomorrow. Two friends eating food and checking girls out. What'dya think? " Alex said, Hmph, For having a girlfriend he sure doesn't seem faithful. Oh well, I knew i would NOT get any girls number due to the fact that I, Jack Barakat was gayer than anything. No one here knew, Of course...

"Sure! I'd love to get lunch tomorrow... What time?" I said. hopefully i didn't sound too desperate to go have lunch with him. If i can't have Alex all to my self. I'll be damned if he isn't my closest friend by the end of the month. He told me he'd text me the time (since he already had my number) . I wouldn't care what time it was, i would cancel everything just for thirty minutes of awkward lunch with my crush who i knew I would never get a chance with.

After we said our goodbyes and i picked up my guitar and notebook, i ran to my cabin and accidentally walked in on Rian and Zack making out... I was shocked but it didn't really phase me. Rian saw me and his eyes widened up , while still making out with Zack. I just gave him a "Don't worry about this i'll come back in the morning and i'll let you explain and then i can tell you it's okay because i'm gay too so we can both perv on guys outside playing football . bYE" face and Let my guitar down very quietly and ran out. When i got to the main office thing, i decided to sleep on one of the couches, since i really didn't know anyone who would let me stay in their room and i wasn't going to sleep outside . God forbid that. So as i was trying to falling asleep I got a text from Alex . Reading :

"Just wanted to make sure you knew that the lunch thing will be at noon. Goodnight -Alex " That was the message that made me get all excited (not in that way) . I decided to try and fall back asleep since tomorrow was going to be a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully it's long enough to be considered a chapter buT I'MS ORRY I DECIDED TO PUT SOME ZACK MERRICK AND RIAN DAWSON LOVE IN THEIR B/C THAT'S ONE OF MY OTPS SHOOT ME

Song Credit: (title) All Time Low
(Used in the chapter) Blink One 182 - I'm lost without you