Status: Update every Saturday/ Sunday

Get Down on Your Knees and Tell Me You Love Me.

Chapter 5 — Miserable At Best

I woke up at around 6:30 a.m with an ache in my back due to my sleeping on these 10 year old couches in the main building. I grunted at my aching back and needed Tylenol. Bad. I got up and stretched which hurt and felt good at the same time. How? I have no idea. I got my phone out of the inside of the couch and walked outside. It was still sorta dark due to it being 6:30. I embraced the nature and realized i still haven't changed clothes and that i needed a shower, so i'd at least smell good and not like a dog. I noticed that some of the buildings had graffiti high on top of them and i always wonder how people got up there. Like did they get a ladder or ??? I continued my weird thoughts as i headed up the 2 flights of stairs and into room 23BB2 (Literally thats where i live). I suddenly forgot that i didn't have my keys and didn't want to wake Rian up by knocking on the door. But i did need to talk to him, yet it was too early. I also needed to get ready. Maybe Rian has a spare key somewhere. Under the mat? Nope. I then turned to the flower base right their and wanted to slam my head against the door for being so stupid. No other room has a flower base so obviously it must have a key. I looked under it and , ta-da! It did.

I quietly walked in and grabbed some clothes for class today and for when i would meet up with Alex and well maybe today i just wanted too look presentable. I sighed and got a towel, soap, shampoo etc. and went off to the shower stalls at the end of the hallway. I was really glad that these were separate showers and had doors with locks on them so no one would be tempted to do anything to me. What didn't really make me happy is that i had to un-dress before i got into the stalls which creeped me out. But the good thing no body was here. I tripped on my pants and somehow i ended up hitting myself which did indeed hurt. But once i got in the shower i noticed their really wasn't a hot water thing and wanted to cry due to the fact that i am in no condition to be in coldness. I hated this freaking school ugh . I quickly showered and got out like 5 minutes after. I changed into my t-shirt and skinny jeans. I then proceeded to go to the sink and saw my reflection. I didn't look as bad as I did yesterday, and the bags under my eyes weren't that dark anymore due to me sleeping for more than 2 hours. I did glance at my wrists and saw the 2 day old scars and cringed. My thoughts were interrupted by another person coming in. I looked at them and saw it was some dude with a muscular toned body and a muscle shirt. I was stunned and I didn't want him to think of me as being weird for staring at him so i turned to brush my teeth. Soon after i left to my room and saw that Rian was already awake, putting on a shirt.

"Morning sunshine" I said loudly as he looked at me with tired eyes.

"yeah, you too"

"Time for the talk. We need to do this Rian please please please please. " i begged knowing he would avoid this conversation.

"Fine, i'm gay for Zack Merrick" he said. To be honest, i was surprised. I thought he'd put up a fight or something

"Holy shit it was that easy for you to say it?" I replied

"Well you did see us make out, I'm not going to deny it and say that it was a very masculine female who dressed like a male that has spiky hair because that is not how it went. Is their a problem Barakat?" He said as i giggled.

"Oh my god no i think that'd be the most hypocritical thing ever if i had a problem like i'm gay too, but not gay for a certain person oh my we can be best-friends and shop and - " I said instantly shutting up wondering where my confidence came from. Maybe it was because i was going to have lunch with Alex Gaskarth, or maybe because i found out my roommate was gay which is very fucking rare like when is it when you find out your roommate has the same sexuality as yours i mean it probably happens to straight people but they don't really celebrate knowing their roommate is straight unless they are really homophobic and all of this thinking makes my head hurt.

"well shit this is a once in a life time thing. I thought you would run away and ask for a different room or something" He said sounding more relieved. I laughed and my shyness returned and i regret saying most of what i did. "So who do you like? " He said continuing our gay conversation as my eyes widened. I mean i could easily tell him that no one here catches my eye but then again i'm a terrible liar so i decided to take the safe route... sorta...

"well honestly its just a small crush that i'll get over in a day, i don't even know his name" i said. Okay so maybe i'm not so bad at lying , but lying only leads to baaaaaaad things. He nodded and we both got our things ready for class and headed our different paths.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so like i said in the short description. If you already read chapters one through four and were waiting for this chapter. I suggest you re-read them due to the fact that i have edited them and made it more understandable. I was thinking about deleting this but soon got good ideas for this story from my friend. (I'm sorry if it's kind of bad, i'm really super tired and it's 4 am._. i just now finished editing this for the 6th time and i think its okay)

Thank you for the comments

Title Credit: Mayday Parade