Status: Update every Saturday/ Sunday

Get Down on Your Knees and Tell Me You Love Me.

Chapter 6 — Pretty Picture, But The Scenery Is so Loud.

I really couldn't sleep last night and i had no idea why. I was kinda of excited to see Jack today, I mean he seemed interesting, different from everyone else. Maybe thats why i was wanting to meet up with him today. When I turned around i was shocked at the fact that i didn't sleep with anyone and how i ended up in a cold bed all alone. I wasn't used to this. I sighed and got out of bed to change and get ready. When i got out of the shower i looked at my phone and realized i had two new text messages. Both from Lisa. I opened them and read them which both were long messages that read.

" Hey , Alex. I'm sorry about our argument and i'm sorry for over reacting about you . I promise it won't happen again "

And the second one read :

"Well too make it up to you , would you like to have lunch with me today? I'll pay, since it was my fault that this happened"

I sighed and replied that lunch didn't sound so great since i already planned something with someone else and i didn't get a reply back, but even if i did, I wasn't going to cancel on Jack since that would be considered rude and i don't wanna risk what would become a great friendship. I then headed to the building I worked in ignoring the looks i got as i walked and and went straight to my classroom. When i opened the door i was greeted with about 50 other people sitting down all over the large classroom. I sighed and mumbled a good morning as they did the same. I continued on about what they have to do for a grade that's due in two weeks starting today. Explaining that basically took all of the time i had for the class and handed them the packet as they walked out.

"So i didn't know if we would meet up at the diner place or i would just stick around after this class... So i decided on the second one." I heard coming from behind me as i turned around to face an awkward Jack fumbling with his wrists. I glanced at him in suspicion. I have an idea of what might be on them, but the thought of Jack hurting himself was something i would avoid.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't tell you anything , just the time. But this is what i was expecting. So that's good. Wanna head out?" I asked him smiling . He nodded as we both headed towards my car.

"Don't you feel awkward driving your student to a place? I mean yeah, that's what i mean" Jack said.

"Jack, It's not awkward. The only thing that's awkward is you. " I joked lightly smirking as he gave a small smile and we basically had a quiet drive all the way their until we were seated, we both ordered and decided that i'd pay since i was the one who asked him in the first place. I mean, of course it wasn't easy to convince him that i'd pay, but yeah i eventually did.

"So, about yesterday... What exactly happened? I mean you hesitated to tell me what was wrong.. and when you did it kind of sounded like a lie" I said as he quickly stopped chewing his food and looked down for a while. I regretted asking him that question but it made me curious. "I Know we just met, and you don't even know me, but that's why i kind of invited you here, fuck i mean, i invited you to get to know you. You seem cool and interesting" I said getting nervous. Why was i getting nervous? Ugh fuck.

"It's exactly what i told you, a small crush that i'll get over in a couple of days. I mean yeah i understand , i wanna get to know you too. Thanks i guess" He said starting to get a pink tint on his cheeks and i wanted to hug him for how adorable he really was.

"I see, and that's cool. So Jack, Tell me about you?" I replied.

"Uhm, Yes? What can i get you two, Alex and... You, I don't know your name but i saw you here yesterday" Lisa said interrupting us with a greedy and jealous voice. I honestly didn't know she worked today and i was shocked. Scared actually. Why? I have no idea.

" Lisa, Babe! Nice to see you here...." i stood up ready to hug her as she placed a hand on my chest to sit me down while she stared at Jack from head to toe.

"So what's your name sweetie? I see you're a good friend of Alex, considering he ditched me... to go with you" She said while her arm twitched.

"We just met, Lisa. Oh and sorry for being rude. That's jack, One of my new friends" I said while Jack gave her a small smile and i was wanting to slap myself for bringing me and Jack to this place. I mean of course this was just me and him having lunch, but not in the eyes of Lisa. She'll think its a date, and want to get rid of him. Which was not something i wanted.

"I see Alex. Well i don't have time to talk, Bye." She said and angrily stomped her way towards the kitchen area glaring at us.

"Well that was... unexpected..." i said giving a small laugh. "Uhm... yeah well ugh yeah tell me about you" I said stuttering

"What do you want to know? I mean there's not much to say. I'm 18 and well yeah holy shit thats boring" he said nervous as hell and honestly i wouldn't blame him.

"Whats your natural hair color? Seeing that you have a blonde patch in your hair, you might have dyed it a lot. and stuff. Favorite bands? Who was your crush? Best friend? Shit Jack, a lot of things you could tell me" I said not trying to sound desperate which obviously failed. But you can't blame me for that.

"Brown, And no, i just decided to get a blonde patch. Blink - 182 , those kinds of bands, someone , this guy named alan. And i know i could tell you many things but i have no idea where to start. And i'd probably go on forever" He replied breathing again after saying all of that rapidly.

"Tell me about your parents, Jack" i said as he tensed up and he looked at me with those eyes of his.

"My parents huh?" He said as i nodded "Well, my mom is great . She's supportive and nice and is the total opposite of my dad." I gave him a look of confusion wondering why his dad was the opposite, i mean yeah many parents are abusive but there are so many reasons and i don't know why but i wanted to know.

"Why so negative about your dad?" I said.

"You're not homophobic are you? Or in any way freaked out by different people are you?" He said. Oh god maybe his dad was gay and wanted him to be gay and oh my fucking god i was not expecting this.

"Nah, I think it'd be pretty hypocritical to be homophobic" I replied.

"Oh well, okay. I'm gay. Not openly, i never tell anyone, only to the people who ask. But i'm usually really shy, so people could already tell by the way i react when they ask me that... But yeah my dad, turned into a monster when he found out i wasn't straight...." He said. Okay, so i was wrong. totally wrong. But for some strange reason, i felt relieved to know Jack was gay. I have no idea why. But it made me feel better.

" I'm sorry your dad isn't as supportive.. It sucks " I sighed remembering my parents kicking me out. Not for being gay, but for other reasons... I know it wouldn't be the same situation, but it both deals with un supportive parents.

"It's fine..." he said as he finished the last of his food. We both were silent until it was time to go. I honestly forgot about Lisa until I saw her again when we were leaving and knew she wasn't going to let this one go.

I don't know why i was freaking out, i mean we cheat on each other all the time. It just felt different this time. It actually made me feel like i cared or how ever that is.... What ever what was going on, i knew it wasn't going to end well. Considering it's a bad beginning...
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm m sorry omfg if its bad it's 3 am and i do really bad edits but this is when i mostly am motivated to finish/re-edit my stories but they always turn out fairly good/??? i might re edit it so please forgive me about that pls it's so hard trying to not rush into things, i'm honestly trying not to write everything in just 10 chapters, i'm thinking on writing 30 chapters for this story plus a sequel.... so i'm sorry if this story is slow, and not rushing into everything i just i hate that because it always turns out bad and i actually have good ideas for this story. Thank you for reading and please message me if you any questions. or comment. both are great. oh and thank you to my 115 readers, 10 recommendations, 8 comments and 26 subscribers it means a lot to me i swear you guys are fantastic thank you again for reading

Title credit : Panic! At The Disco - Miss Jackson