Emergency Moonwalk

Emergency Moonwalk. Eleven

Lyn-Zs POV

I walked down the path and bumped into Frank.

"Is she in?" I asked him, smiling.

"Yep, she's waiting." He smiled back. I said my thanks and continued walking across the street to Jamia's house. I turned around and saw Gerard letting Frank into our house. Damn! My Gee is wearing some tight-ass pants today!

I wish Jamia would wear some like that..."

I did not just think that! I turn back around and walk up to the front door of my best friend's house. I ring the doorbell and wait.

Geez! This woman takes her time to answer the door!

Eventaully, I hear her run down the stairs. She shouts out,

"I'll just be two secss! Getting on some trousers!"

I giggle to myself and wonder what she would look like without any trousers...

You would like that, wouldn't you Lyn-Z?

She opens the door and grins cheesily at me. I stare at her in shock, then smile oddly back at her.

Well, there you go! She does wear tight pants... And don't you like it to much dearie. She's out of bounds. Remember?

"Sod off," Oh shit! Did I actually just say that out loud?!?! I look over at Jamia and see a look of hurt and confusion plastered over her beautiful face. Well, there's my answer right there. I did.

"Oh shitt! I'm so sorry Jam! I didn't mean it! Honestly I didn't! It was a mistake! I wasn't telling you to sod off. I was telling the little voice in my head to! It was saying how I would love to get in those tight pants your wearing and how sexy you look in those tight pants! Oh god, oh god, oh god! Please don't hate me Jam! I wasn't telling you to sod off! Please believe me," I rambled on, all in one breath.

I look up at Jamia and see her lips turn steadily into a smirk. She steps towards me, so that our bodies are only millimetres away.

Now! Do it now Lyn-Z! She's right there! Right... There...

"What are you thinking Lyn?" Jamia whispers into my ear. Licking it slightly. I let out an involuntary moan.

She moves her face back round to face mine. I lean into her and place my lips firmly upon hers. I feel her smile into this kiss. Her arms snake around my waist, mine around her neck, as she deepens the kiss.

God this feels good! And this isn't that annoying little voice talking anymore...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm backk! -hold for appluse- Hehe. I'm semi-over my writers block! (: So I updated. Updates should be more regular now, so I'll get Tyrell to updatee. Unless I feel like updating and do it first (:

COMMENT! (:

<3