Emergency Moonwalk

Emergency Moonwalk. Ten

Frank’s POV

I was sat at the table on my laptop, on AIM talking to Gerard.

Frankiee says: What time to do you want me over?
Gee says: Whenever =/
Frankiee says: Wassup?
Gee says: I’m so bored here :/
Frankiee says: Poor Gee, want me to come now? =D
Gee says: Yeahhh
Frankiee says: Great, I’ll grab my coat and pop over.
Gee says: Sure, I’ll go tell Lins to go over to your place
Frankiee says: Okiies, see you soon
Gee says: Byeeeeeeee Fwankie!!!!!
Frankiee says: =P
Gee says: xoxo
Frankiee has signed off

I stood up and grabbed my jacket from the bottom of the stairs then approached the front door.

‘I’m going over to Gee’s,’ I shouted back into the house, hoping that wherever she was, Jamia would hear, ‘Lindsey’s coming round soon.’

I stepped out into the cold winter air, and I could see Gerard’s house across the street. God it was times like this I loved living over the road. Wait, last night, I’m sure we got a taxi home, and he only lives across the street. I’m not sure, I cant remember. As I crossed the street, I saw Lins walking down the driveway of Gerard’s and hers house.

‘Hey Lins!’ I said happily as we passed.

‘Heya Frankie, she in?’

‘Yep, she’s waiting.’

I continued to walk towards my destination, and eventually arrived at the front door, on which I banged loudly.

‘Hey Frank!’ said Gee happily once he had answered the door.

‘Can I come in then?’ I grinned.

‘Sure come in,’ he said, pulling the door open, and dragging me into a quick small hug. I threw my coat onto a coat rack behind the door, and followed Gee into the kitchen, where he already had coffee waiting for us. I couldn’t help but notice that Gerard was wearing what appeared to be the tightest skinny jeans ever.

‘Wait in the living room if you want.’ Gerard spoke back to me.

I went into the living room and threw myself onto the comfortable leather settee, throwing my arm back beside my head. I closed my eyes gently whilst I waited for Gerard to return.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tyrell again ^_^

O_O
what will happen?