Cold summer hearts

Am I scaring you?

I just looked at him and smiled a shy smile, “Why?”

“Because I want to, and I am hoping you do too.” Then he grabbed my hand and I followed him like a silent sheep, thinking away about how this has to be a dream.
We got to the bedroom pretty quick and I knew we weren’t going to be disturbed unless we yelled for help. Tj wrapped his arms around my and looked down into my eyes.

“Is this okay? Or am I scaring you?” he placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

“Mmm, things are scary, but not bad scary. I don’t know what’s going on, I just suddenly am looking at you differently… it’s weird.” I ended the sentence with a silent message; am I dreaming? He laughed and shook his head.

“Tell me if I do anything wrong, I don’t want to upset you and I know I can annoy you a lot. But I do it so you’d talk to me.” Tj pulled me closer and this time I kissed him.

“You’re mumbling, Tj. Just tell me what’s on your mind.” Magical. That’s what I felt in his arms. Like something magic was going on.

“I’m nervous, that’s all. I don’t want to screw this up. Like I’ve been planing forever how to get you alone and I was so happy when Jay suggested this, I almost jumped on top of him,” Tj laughed at looked at me again. “Embarrassing, ay?”

“Well maybe a little…” I stopped as Beth knocked on the door and yelled, “Are you decent?”

See what happens when friends are around? “Yes,” Tj and I said in unison as Beth walked into the room with a smirk on her face, “Sorry to interrupt your chit chat but Jay and I are heading down to the shops. Jay says to meet us at Beautiful Coffee at 3ish okay?”

She was looking at me with questioning eyes. I knew she still was waiting for details. Maybe I’ll tell her later, but not now. “Yeah well see you at 3. Have fun you two,” Tj spoke as Jay entered the room.

Suddenly Beth took my arm and dragged me out to the car. “We’re taking the car, can you take the bus?”

I sighed and said, “Anything for you, Beth. And I’ll gi-” I broke off as Jay came down with Tj, trying to grab his keys. I quickly whispered to Beth “details later” and she nodded.

It didn’t take long for Tj to give in about the keys. Beth and Jay got I the car, and were gone without a second glance. Tj looked nervous again, and I didn’t know what to say so I just walked back into the shack and crashed on the bed.

I laid there thinking about the last hour, how it had suddenly changed. I heard the door open but didn’t get up. Tj came over to my bed and kissed my forehead. I think he thought I was asleep so I moved around and asked him if he was okay. Tj nodded.
“Want to go now so we can do some shopping on our own?” he suggested.

“Nah, too tired. AND we’ve only been here for a day. We’re getting too much done in one day. We should have come like at midday or something.” I didn’t mean to sound frustrated, but I was. Not because of getting everything done but because of the way Tj was affecting me.

I excused myself to the bathroom and after a few minutes of washing my face and cleaning up returned back to the bedroom, only to find Tj on my bed. He smiled at me and patted the bed. I shook my head. He patted it again. I don’t know what happened but my body wasn’t responding to my mind and I went and joined him.

At first I just sat on the edge but then when his hand slid around my waist I relaxed into his arms. He was so warm, and I couldn’t help but cuddle into him. He placed a soft kiss on my head and we laid there listening to each other breathing.

Soon enough I feel asleep without trying only to wake when I herd the sound of crashing glass. Tj was gone and I panicked. What if someone was in the shack other then Tj? I looked out the window and saw it was dark and the car was back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok comments!!

Im adding a whole lot of the story today! maybe 2 or 3 more chapters.
prepare for a twist!!