Little Sister

13

Tyler woke up when he felt movement around him. He opened his eyes and saw Jen sliding into her clothes. He closed his eyes, shaking his head. He let out a laugh, sitting up and Jen's eyes shot to him. "Are you really trying to sneak out?" He asked.

Jen sighed, pulling on her shirt. "We shouldn't have done that." She admitted.

"But we did it." He shrugged.

"We shouldn't have Tyler. It was a mistake." She muttered, fixing her hair.

Tyler stood up, walking towards her. "A mistake?" He yelled, finding his boxers.

She rubbed her face. "Stop yelling at me." She begged.

"You're the one who came to my apartment drunk, whining for forgiveness." He hissed.

"Because I can't stand you mad at me." She whispered, feeling the tears building up.

"Don't try to make me feel bad Jen. You just told me one of the most amazing things that happened between us was a mistake. How do you think I feel?" Tyler growled. Jen shook her head, walking out of his room. He followed closely behind. "What? You have nothing to say to me?"

Jen spun around. "Why me, Tyler? What makes me and what we do so special?" She asked, tears streaming down her face. He just stood there, unsure of what to do. "You deserve the best Tyler, and I'm not that. I'm a mess and I'll make you miserable, nine,"

"You make me the happiest I've ever been J." He mumbled.

"It won't last though Tyler." Jen cried. "Just let me go." Tyler just stared at Jen. She walked over to him, pecking his lips. "I'm sorry for making you a pawn in my plan to fuck with Dougie."

He shook his head. "I never would've got to know you if you hadn't asked me." He grabbed her face. "Please stay with me Jennie. I don't want anyone else."

Jen could see his eyes glossing over. She didn't want to be here if he started crying. She just shook her head before making her way out of the apartment. She ran home, crying herself to sleep. Hours later, Jen woke up to a black room. She grabbed her phone and saw multiple missed calls from Marshy, Milan, and Tyler. She assumed something had to be wrong so she dialed Marshy's number. "Marshy." She said when he answered.

"Jennie, where have you been?" He asked.

"Sleeping, sorry." She stated.

"Have you talked to Dougie?" He questioned.

"No, why?" She sat up, waking up a bit.

"Have you talked to Anna?" The tone in Brad's voice went flat.

"No, why? What's going on Brad?" Jen quizzed.

Brad sighed. "She cheated on him Jen. We walked into her apartment to surprise her and she was fucking some random. Dougie stormed off and I haven't heard from him since." He explained.

Jen's jaw dropped. "I'll call you later." She stated, hanging up the phone. She stormed out of her room and don't to the lot where her car was parked. She climbed in and drove directly to Dougie's. She barged in, hearing Annabelle crying.

"Dougie, please don't do this." She begged while he threw all her things into a bag.

Jen made a bee line for his room. She stopped in the doorway, two pairs of eyes on her. She walked right to Dougie, wrapping her arms around his neck. He hugged her back before she pulled away, grabbing his face. "I'm so sorry." She whispered.

He nodded, his eyes blood shot. Jen walked to another area of his room and started putting Annabelle's things in the bag Dougie had. "J, please. I'm sorry." Anna cried to Jen.

She ignored her, pulling out her phone.

Jen: I'm at Dougie's. He's packing up Anna's shit and she's on the floor crying.

Marshy: on our way

Jen: Our?

Marshy: me, looch, segs


Jen sighed, tucking her phone away. Her and Dougie packed Annabelle's things in silence. The three guys showed up, standing outside of Dougie's room in silence.

Annabelle sighed, standing up and turning to them. "Do you like the fucking show?" She screamed before turning to Dougie. "Dougie, it meant nothing. It was a stupid mistake, please don," Dougie shook his head, walking out of his room and passed the guys. The bathroom door slammed shut. Anna made her way over to Jen. "Jennie, please. You have to listen," She grabbed Jen's arm.

Jen yanked her arm away. "No I don't Anna. I don't need to listen to anything because I can see how hurt my brother is." She spat.

"I didn't mean to hurt him." Anna whispered.

"But you did Annabelle! He's fucking crushed, all because of you. Do you see why I didn't want you going for him? I knew, oh, I fucking knew he would get hurt because of you." Jen laughed.

Anna was offended. "Are you saying that this is common for me?" She hissed.

"It's not uncommon." Jen stated.

"You're no fucking better." Annabelle growled.

Jen spun around, becoming face to face with her. "Get the fuck out of Dougie's house and leave my family alone." She demanded.

"I'm not going anywhere until I talk to him." Anna said.

Jen's hands balled into fists. "So you can tell him how you accidently fucked someone else?"

Anna spit in Jen's face and before Jen could think, she swung. Annabelle dropped to the ground and Jen was pulled away. She watched as Milan pulled Anna up, walking her out. "Have you lost it?" Tyler's voice called to Jen.

She pulled away from him, walking to the other side of the room. She stood, arms crossed. "She spat in my face."

"That doesn't give you a reason to go for an assault charge!" He yelled.

"You just love to yell at me, huh?" She laughed.

"Because you've been ridiculous the last two days." He defended.

Jen shook her head, bumping past him to get to the washroom. She opened it slowly, finding Dougie sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. She sat beside him, wrapping her arms around his torso and resting her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I have shitty friends." She apologized.

"I'm sorry I dated your shitty friend." He responded, looking up. He wrapped an arm around his sister.

She looked up at him and frowned at his red eyes. "Please don't cry Doug." She begged as her eyes watered.

"It's just anger. I was so good to her and that's how I got repaid." He sighed.

Jen was crying now. "If it makes you feel better, I ended things with Tyler." She told him.

"Jennie, why?" He asked in a hushed tone.

She shrugged. "I like him way more than I should and I know I'm not good enough for him so why bother?"

"If anything, you're too good for him,"

"You're my big brother, you have to say that." She giggled.

"No, all the guys agree too. Even Ty agrees." Dougie explained. "Maybe just tell him how you feel and see where it goes from there?"

Jen nodded, sitting in silence for a bit. "I slept with him last night and then I said I regretted it." She spoke.

"Did you?" Doug asked.

"No, it made me realize how I felt." She confessed.

"So go tell him." He whispered. The two stood up, walking into the living room where the three guys had made themselves comfortable. "You're still here?" Dougie asked.

"You never leave a brother after a break up." Brad explained.

"Oh look, Rocky Balboa's alright!" Milan called. Jen smirked, leaving Dougie confused. "She fed Anna a nice one."

Dougie's head shot down to Jen who was shrugging. "She spat in my face."

"Must be awkward for Ty, having the girl who just broke his heart here." Marshy laughed. Milan shook his head and Brad earned a smack in the back of the head from Dougie.

Tyler's eyes stayed focused on the TV. Jen sighed, squeezing her eyes shut. She walked over to Tyler, grabbing his hand and dragging him behind her. Brad made comments as they walked to Dougie's room but they both ignored him.