Status: :)

Everything Has Changed

Just the Full Moon

"What're we doing here?" Alexi found herself saying for about the thousandth time this month as Stiles dragged his two best friends out in the dark woods. Scott stood beside Alexi, hands stuffed in his jean pockets--looking more miserable than ever. After the incident at school, Allison decided that it was best for her and Scott to take a break, which obviously Scott was taking horribly.

"We really shouldn't be out here," Scott voiced softly, looking down at the dirt floor. "My mom has been in a constant state of a freak out since that night at school."

"Same here," Alexi confessed, following close behind Stiles, "I had to leave my phone at home because my dad put a tracking device in it."

Scott and Stiles quickly looked at Alexi, and then turned to each other, laughing. "Wait, your joking?" Stiles chuckled.

Alexi shook her head. "It sends him a message whenever I leave the house."

After getting all the laughter out of them, Stiles changed the subject. "So, when one of your best friends gets dumped-"

"I didn't get dumped!" Scott shouted, throwing his hands up in the air--getting frustrated. Alexi giggled to herself as she scooted over to Scott and rubbed his back, "Remember, Stiles, they're taking a break." She informed her insensitive friend.

Stiles rolled his eyes at Alexi's comment and went back to talking. "Well, when your best friend's girlfriend decides that its time to take a break," He said, clearly amused as he began shuffling inside his jacket--eventually pulling out a bottle of Jack Daniels, "You get your best friend drunk."

After a few more steps, the three found a small spot where they could recline at. Scott and Alexi sat back to back on a large rock, while Stiles laid on the cold ground--downing the dark liquor.

"Dude," Stiles slurred, looking up at the stars, "She-she's just one gir-girl. You know, there's so many gir-girls in the sea."

"You mean fish," Scott corrected him, "Fish in the sea."

Alexi giggled to herself, looking down at the drunken boy, laying beneath her.

"Fish? Why are we talking about fish?" Stiles questioned, his eyes meeting Alexi's, "You know, I love gir-girls. Especially ones with curly, auburn hair and glowing, tan skin. Or, ones who always cry at the end of Forrest Gump, or a girl who's name starts with an A and ends with an I-"

"We get it Stiles," Scott interrupted, looking at Alexi who was blushing like mad at all of Stiles confessions, "Girls like Lexi."

"Wait, what was I talking about?" Stiles asked, clearly forgetting everything he had just said, "Lex, do you know?"

"No," She sighed, irritated at the boy who just somewhat professed his love for her--and then forgot all about.

"Hey, you two," Stiles said, rolling onto his side and grabbing the half full Jack and holding it up, "You guys need a drink."

"I don't want anymore," Scott told him, taking the bottle from him and placing back on the cold ground.

"You?" Stiles asked Alexi, who had wrapped her arms around her knees for comfort. She shook her head.

Stiles shrugged as he reached for the bottle, "More for-"

Before he could finish his words, a large hand snatched the Daniels away from him. They all looked up to see two large men, staring down at them--one smirking at Alexi.

"Look at the two little bitches getting their drink on," One with a flannel shirt said, examining Scott and Stiles and then looking at Alexi who looked frightened, "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes."

Stiles--immediately feeling threatened once the two men came into play--crawled closer to Alexi, and intertwined his fingers with her's.

"Back off," Scott said, stepping off the rock, "Hey, and give it back."

"What was that little man?" The big man asked with no pity.

"Maybe we should go," Stiles spoke, holding onto Alexi's hand tighter.

"No," Scott muttered deeply, "You brought us here to get drunk, and I'm not drunk yet." He stepped closer to the man, who had small smirk on his face. "Give me the bottle," Scott said one last time.

The man playfully held it out, thinking that he would be too fast for Scott to grab; but he was wrong. Scott quickly grabbed the Jack and hurled at a far away tree, causing it to shatter into hundreds of pieces. The two men stood in shock at Scott's actions as Alexi and Stiles stood up, grabbing Scott and dragging him away before he went all werewolf on their asses.

...

"Congratulations!" Alexi's voice was heard down the hall as she ran up to Stiles and Scott, who were dressed in their lacrosse uniforms--just like she was, consisting of a pair of leggings and a jacket that said, 'Water Girl.'

Stiles quickly turned around, giving a quick hug to his friend and so did Scott; but his embrace wasn't like his normal ones. "So how does it feel to be on first line?" She asked Stiles, and then turned to Scott, "And, how does it feel to be co-captain?"

"Amazing," Stiles shouted, "I'm freaking out."

"Relax," Scott huffed as the continued their way down the hall, "I can practically smell the jealousy in there." He said, referring to the locker room.

"Wait," Stiles said, grabbing Scott's shoulder and forcing him to face him, "You smell jealousy?"

"It's the full moon, huh?" Alexi questioned, looking up at Scott.

Scott looked down at Alexi and nodded. "It's like the full moon is turning everything up to a ten," He responded.

"Oh," Stiles hesitated as a small smirk, played upon his face, "Well, can you pick up on things like...you know, desire?"

Alexi squinted at Stiles and shook her head, knowing exactly what, and who he was going to talk about.

"What kind of desire?" Scott questioned.

"Like," Stiles paused, "Sexual desire."

"Are you fucking serious?" Alexi demanded, placing her hands on her hips and rolling her eyes at Stiles.

"What?" He laughed, looking down at Alexi.

"You're really about to make him go up to Lydia, and ask her if she likes you?" She asked, more angry than ever.

Stiles scoffed, "How did you know?"

"I'm not retarded, Stiles," She informed, "Why won't you ever look at the big picture? Why won't you just look at what's in front of you, rather then what's all the way behind you?" And with that, she turned and her heel and scurried down the hall--leaving Stiles dumbfounded, and Scott annoyed at Stiles behavior. Alexi didn't know what got into her--she was just done being seen as his best friend, she wanted to be seen as more than that--especially after his drunken confession from the night before.

"What's her problem?" Stiles spoke, watching Alexi walk the hall.

"You're so blind," Scott said, quickly rushing after her, grabbing her by the elbow and forcing her down the hall to an abandoned room.

"What the-" She managed to say as Scott closed the door behind them. "Scott?"

"You okay?" He immediately asked, watching as she ruffled her dark ginger hair.

"Yeah," She sighed, "He's just so dumb, I swear."

"Yeah," He agreed with a small laugh. They stood quiet for awhile, just staring until Scott changed the subject. "Do you know if Allison still likes me?" He asked bluntly, causing her to shrug. Scott knew that Alexi and Allison texted from time to time, especially after the whole night school incident--and he just had to know if in those text did they talk about their relationship.

"Of course, Scott," Alexi began, "But, me being your friend I think that you two should just be friends for now."

"Friends?" He questioned, slamming his fist into the empty desk.

Alexi quickly stepped closer to Scott and rubbed his back. "Scott, I mean I know that you risked your life for her; but since she doesn't know the whole truth about you and this whole werewolf thing--it's going to be hard for to grasp onto that. I mean, if a guy went out there and risked his life for me I would be one-hundred precent grateful," Alexi stated, trying to calm him down.

Scott's head slowly rised, and he turned to face Alexi. There was some look in his eyes that she didn't understand. "So you're grateful?" He asked, looking down at her lips.

"Yes, I mean we-" Alexi was quickly interrupted with Scott's lips against her's.

But little did Scott know, Stiles stood outside the door watching as his best friends lips connected with each other's. A feel of angry and hate was felt in the pit of his stomach, and his heart and he didn't understand why. He just wanted to open the door, take Scott off of Alexi and repeatedly punch him in the face. Before he could watch the next action take place, Stiles grabbed his lacrosse bag and made his way to the field.

"What the hell?" Alexi yelled, pulling back from Scott and slapping him across the face. She swiftly grabbed her bag, and pushed passed him, exiting the room.

"Just the full moon. Just the full moon," Alexi repeated, running down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) :) :)